Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 26, 2016 6:54 PM

Jul 2013
Do you think anyone will die? Do you think all the survivors of the 2nd game will appear? Do you think it will end with Mitarai brainwashing everyone or Naegi stopping him (it's called the Hope Arc so it could go either way)? Do you think there will be a DR1/2 mastermind reveal-level plot twist?

Put all your thoughts here!
Sep 26, 2016 7:39 PM

Jul 2014
Hinata destroying dem all.
Sep 26, 2016 8:06 PM

Jul 2013
Neseni said:
I cant be excited about it because i truly believe it will be REALLY RUSHED I mean, both arcs and Dr2 will be set here and it needs to leave an opening for the new game? IN 23 MINUTES????

I thought the new game takes place in an alternate universe? As in, no Junko or anything?
Sep 26, 2016 8:13 PM
May 2015
Neseni said:
I cant be excited about it because i truly believe it will be REALLY RUSHED I mean, both arcs and Dr2 will be set here and it needs to leave an opening for the new game? IN 23 MINUTES????

Danganronpa 3 and the new game that is coming out are not related to each other.
Sep 26, 2016 9:29 PM

Jul 2013
Something I'm hoping for in this finale:

- We get to see the scene of Hinata, Sonia, Kuzuryuu, Akane, and Souda waking up from the Neo World Program and some time they spent on Jabberwock Island.

- Will this series ever have a successful romance? Romance is definitely not necessary for Danganronpa but I could see a cute Naegi x Asahina moment at the end. I think they're cute together. But I'm not picky about my romance as I also loved the idea of Asahina x Sakura and Juzo x Munakata (unfortunately both of them lost their other half ;_;) so I don't really care one way or the other if there's any romance in the end and between whom. Hell even Naegi x Togami could be cute lol.

Three things I believe will happen this finale (aka me firing my hope bullets):

- Asahina survives her wound. I mean, if Juzo could survive being stabbed twice and cutting off his own hand for TWO time limits then Asahina can endure her gunshot wound and live on.

- Izuru still resides within Hinata, but consciously chooses to live as Hinata (in accordance with what he says at the end of SDR2). Therefore they share the same body and Hinata possesses all of Izuru's abilities as well.

- Naegi and Hinata tag team and school Mitarai and show him he can't keep running away from despair and trying to ignore it, and rather he should accept it and face it head on - its that battle for the future where hope thrives.
Sep 26, 2016 9:39 PM

Jan 2016
There's no doubt in my mind that I'll love the finale no matter what happens. Danganronpa hasn't disappointed me yet! :)
Sep 26, 2016 9:43 PM

Jul 2013
Oh, and I definitely think Chiaki is going to make an appearance in this episode one way or another.
Sep 26, 2016 10:30 PM

Aug 2008
I'm disappointed it will just be 1 episode. I fear it might be rush.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Sep 26, 2016 10:46 PM

Jul 2013
Zapredon said:

If it was 45 mins to an hour I'd feel safer about it (but also worried for a lot more characters as a lot more can happen in that amount of time), but since it's only a normal 23 min episode length I have a feeling Hope Arc will mostly be spent around tying up loose ends.
Sep 26, 2016 11:54 PM

Sep 2013
Chanaynay said:
Zapredon said:

If it was 45 mins to an hour I'd feel safer about it (but also worried for a lot more characters as a lot more can happen in that amount of time), but since it's only a normal 23 min episode length I have a feeling Hope Arc will mostly be spent around tying up loose ends.

I'm excited but I don't have high hopes for it. I agree with people who think it will be rushed as there is simply FAR too many things left to be covered.

-The fate of the 77th Class
-Why is Hinata/Izuru at FF?
-The Fate of Asahina, did those guards kill her?
-The Fate of Kirigiri, is she really dead?
-The Fate of Munaka- ah who cares about that jerk, he viciously attacked and killed people.
-How Makoto will stop Mitarai
-Makoto fulfilling his promise to reunite with Komaru
-The epilogue when all is said and done

All the remaining material that needs to be covered is put into 1 episode. To me, this would need 2 or 3 episodes. I don't have high hopes and I fear that the show will provide a very brief explanation on all those things.
TehSnawnSep 26, 2016 11:58 PM

Sep 27, 2016 12:02 AM

Nov 2013
Is it certain it's 23 minutes? I know the MAL page says that, but that doesn't have to be true.

But yeah, how strange as it might be, I really feel like a succesful romance could add something. The show has been all about despair, and thus all romance died. But if they were to give us hope at the end, it would feel all the sweeter if some good romance happened.

I'm banking for either AI Chiaki being still alive, maybe in an android body, or Kirigiri being alive. My hope was dwindeling after a few episodes of no alive Kirigiri. But there's been a suspicious lack of dead Kirigiri footage.

It's also possible that the ending will be a very bitter kind of good, but we'll see. I like to HOPE.
Too much salt can ruin even the best of meals.
Sep 27, 2016 2:02 AM

Jul 2016
When it comes to Danganronpa I really have no idea. I'm guessing though that Naegi and Munakata will team up and confront Ryota about his anime and convince him that brainwashing everyone is not the proper way to go about spreading hope. Also I'm expecting at least a short scene with Hajime/Izuru having an interaction with someone, perhaps Naegi or Ryota also. Also the outcome of Aoi and others will be shown too I'm assuming.
Sep 27, 2016 1:26 PM

Aug 2011
Just show us the RoD already.
Sep 28, 2016 6:27 AM
Jul 2018
A happy ending for both arcs, or at least a bittersweet one.
Hajime and the rest of the sdr2 cast appear in future arc.
Kirgiri resurrection.
Asahina is not dead.
Death to the hopeful animator.
5 minutes of Kodaka apologizing.
Naegi and Komaru reunite.
removed-userSep 28, 2016 8:32 AM
Sep 28, 2016 4:34 PM

Jul 2014
Sirofcoffee said:
Is it certain it's 23 minutes? I know the MAL page says that, but that doesn't have to be true.

But yeah, how strange as it might be, I really feel like a succesful romance could add something. The show has been all about despair, and thus all romance died. But if they were to give us hope at the end, it would feel all the sweeter if some good romance happened.

I'm banking for either AI Chiaki being still alive, maybe in an android body, or Kirigiri being alive. My hope was dwindeling after a few episodes of no alive Kirigiri. But there's been a suspicious lack of dead Kirigiri footage.

It's also possible that the ending will be a very bitter kind of good, but we'll see. I like to HOPE.

Three Japanese TV stations already confirmed it's gonna be 30 minutes long (including ads).

"No matter how miserable your life becomes, never let your heart become miserable as well."
Sep 29, 2016 6:37 AM

Nov 2013
InfernoMerrick said:

Three Japanese TV stations already confirmed it's gonna be 30 minutes long (including ads).

Aww.. Well they can wrap it up, it'll probably be more of a last Mirai episode with some elements of Zetsubou (like Hajime) than a full ending for both arcs.
Too much salt can ruin even the best of meals.
Sep 30, 2016 12:04 AM

Jul 2013
Revisiting this...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Kibou-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2016

446 by Salty_Cookie »»
Jan 5, 7:49 PM

» About Kirigiri (spoilers from Hope ep)

Dragon - Sep 29, 2016

30 by Apratim »»
Apr 11, 2022 10:20 AM

» Unrelated, but what the heck is the watch orders for these?

IssyBoy - Feb 20, 2022

9 by BanzaiAlex »»
Feb 20, 2022 11:22 PM

» Why do none of the characters care about Mitarai's hope brainwashing attempt getting people killed?

Chikipichi - May 27, 2020

1 by removed-user »»
Jun 6, 2020 8:49 PM

» Who are your Favorite Characters? ( 1 2 )

TehSnawn - Sep 30, 2016

53 by Mewra »»
Jan 28, 2020 4:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.