Forums

Game v3: Final Fantasy Crossover | Game Thread | Game ends - ??? Won

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (54) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Sep 27, 2016 4:34 AM

Apr 2015
shadroxx2810 said:
I edited the vote counts, putting aa-dono in. Sorry about that, i missed out.

@aa-dono, I apologized for forgetting to put your name in the vote counts.

I think thegoliath and theconqueror havent met the post limit? Will you be replacing or modkilling them soon?

Also I am wondering about this whole Karote and Denjax's attitude.
To be fair, I am really biased about Denjax as I always try to read him as town (it backfired to me but really) because of past experiences (that I force-lynched him) so I tend to believe he is town here too without any reason. But this connection seems weird, also first time Karote self-votes himself @Karote Hi Jester or something? :/
Sep 27, 2016 4:43 AM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:

You did say early on that you didn't find me/reiynii scummy but why vote for Holo if you think "someone needs to be lynched"?

Sep 27, 2016 4:47 AM

Dec 2014
coromandel said:
@CorruptedPurity

Why are you guys not voting for anyone?
Btw, this phase is only 24 hours! We've only got about 6 hours left..

I'll vote eventually. Although I don't understand the Karote train. Denja train is just to buy out some reactions and I believe that those on the train will change their votes but I don't understand why there is a Karote train.

My vote will definitely be on either Sithis or Holo and I will definitely vote before phase change. Not going to ninja my vote at the last second but definitely gonna hold it for as long as I can until I am sure of who I am going to vote.
Sep 27, 2016 4:55 AM

Dec 2013
aa-dono said:
Also, @wen294 : will you stay with your current vote?

Unless i get a reason to change it, but for now i don't have that. If something that strikes me as scummy comes up in a discussion later on for example. We'll see about that.

For now Holo doesn't vote on anybody for 2 days in a row, even when she said that she had suspicions on people both on the first day and the second. To me this kinda says that she lacks commitment to take the chance to start a train on somebody because of the chance they flip town. Which could be seen as town but to this degree it's more scummy behaviour of people that know the person they vote on will flip town anyway.
It kinda gives me the feeling that she isn't overly trying to solve the game as much as trying to give some 'reads' on people so that we think she's still 'thinking' about town.
Sep 27, 2016 5:10 AM
Jul 2018
Sorry for not posting. I had migraine yesterday, and now I have to go to school. Not saying this to not raise suspicion or anything, it's true.
So probably, unless I find time to read what's happened, I won't be able to vote. I'm sorry and I promise I'll read everything once I get back. Sorry for interrupting the normal course of the game.
Sep 27, 2016 5:24 AM

Oct 2015
_Claire_ said:
shadroxx2810 said:
I edited the vote counts, putting aa-dono in. Sorry about that, i missed out.

@aa-dono, I apologized for forgetting to put your name in the vote counts.

I think thegoliath and theconqueror havent met the post limit? Will you be replacing or modkilling them soon?

Also I am wondering about this whole Karote and Denjax's attitude.
To be fair, I am really biased about Denjax as I always try to read him as town (it backfired to me but really) because of past experiences (that I force-lynched him) so I tend to believe he is town here too without any reason. But this connection seems weird, also first time Karote self-votes himself @Karote Hi Jester or something? :/
By this phase I'll find replacements for the both of them

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Sep 27, 2016 5:29 AM

Aug 2012
_Claire_ said:
aa-dono said:
Yeah. I don't like lupadim's vote as well. At first I thought it might have been an act of trying to save thing - as you said, but that's not the case and I was gonna drop it. But then again, not willing to be on a train / not willing to hammer a train is suspicious as well.
Suzune's not a red flag to me, but the fact that she thought lupadim's posts are strong raise alarm.

Lel I ask questions simply because I do :P
You should know by now that that's not my scumtell. My ordinary sentence is also in question form. Like saying "Hey, he could be scum for doing x and x" but how I say it would be "Mr -----, what reasons do you have for doing x and x?" That's pretty much a me saying whoever I'm talking to might be scum. Hence why at early game, I usually have loooots of questions (that I try to tone down - yes, I realize it annoys others so I'm trying to change the way I phrase things but habits are hard to kill) since I don't have many townreads.

Anyway,
She choose 3 people that she doesn't want to lynch. Given the activity, I think the number is fair enough.
Then she moved to giving reasons for her vote on reiynii. I actually liked it.
@Suzune-chan what were your thoughts on the other two trains?

You seem like having a townread or a slight townread of Suzune yet you think that she could be a "possible scum". What is with this contradicting opinion?
I don't have a townread on Suzune. Where did I say she could be town?
Anyway, she's contributing & responsive. She doesn't need pressure vote to answer my questions or play the game. I can try figure out her alignment as I go.

Sep 27, 2016 5:30 AM

Nov 2008
People who arent voting disgusts me. Only 3 hours and 30 mins left.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . β™«β™ͺ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 27, 2016 5:39 AM

Dec 2014
DenjaX said:

I still haven't voted, doesnt mean I'm not voting
Sep 27, 2016 5:42 AM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
DenjaX said:

Yes yes, you're going to vote last minute.

Sep 27, 2016 5:45 AM

Dec 2013
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Yes yes, you're going to vote last minute.

Because that's what all town Scum do

Well at the very least you can't fault me for voting last minute huh? xD
Sep 27, 2016 5:47 AM

May 2014
Day · 1

reiynii (5) | aa-dono, VladWolfsbane, DenjaX, Suzune-chan, _Claire_
Holocaster (3) | wen294, CorruptedPurity,Togs
aa-dono (2) | Lamby, , Lupadim
Lord_Sithis (2) | Tingle, coromandel
Tingle (2) | Gwendolly, Karote
Coromandel (2) | ZombieWolf2508, LordSithis
Gwendolly (1) | | reiynii
wen294 (1) | Holocaster
SightlessReality (1) | SightlessReality

Not Voting: Sodalicious_, TheConquerer, thegoliath
Day · 2

Karote (2) | DenjaX, Karote
DenjaX (2) | coromandel, grrr
Holocaster (2) | wen294, aa-dono
Lord_Sithis (1) | _Claire_
Tingle (1) | SightlessReality
No one (1) | lupadim

Not Voting: CorruptedPurity, Lamby , Lord_Sithis , ZombieWolf2508, Togs, TheConquerer, Tingle, thegoliath , Suzune-chan, Holocaster, Gwendolly

I'm really curious why people aren't voting today.
How about we lynch one of those who've posted during day 2 but didn't bother placing their vote? :>

@CorruptedPurity @ZombieWolf2508 @Tingle @Suzune-chan @Holocaster @Gwendolly

You all voted yesterday, when we had no leads. Now it's day 2, lots of posts have been made. Why aren't you voting for anyone today?

Togs said:
Suzune-chan said:
@Togs, you want to know where others stand? I am curious of your current position.

I'm gonna make a post outlining my opinion of every player in a bit, this is something I want to try to do regularly this game.

?

CorruptedPurity said:
coromandel said:
@CorruptedPurity

Why are you guys not voting for anyone?
Btw, this phase is only 24 hours! We've only got about 6 hours left..

I'll vote eventually. Although I don't understand the Karote train. Denja train is just to buy out some reactions and I believe that those on the train will change their votes but I don't understand why there is a Karote train.

My vote will definitely be on either Sithis or Holo and I will definitely vote before phase change. Not going to ninja my vote at the last second but definitely gonna hold it for as long as I can until I am sure of who I am going to vote.

I don't understand why you're holding back. What are you waiting for?

Sep 27, 2016 5:51 AM

May 2014
@Karote
Why are you voting for yourself?

@Lupadim
How about you vote for someone? >.>

Sep 27, 2016 5:56 AM

Aug 2012
I feel like I remember this pattern. Scum doesn't care because they're not in danger.
@coromandel what's your opinion on the current 3 ties?

My first vote on carot was out of curiosity. But I don't know what else I can get out of it.
I don't really feel any scum vibe from Denja.

If I'm gonna vote for someone else, I rather it be among:
aa-dono said:
People on maybe-scum to me (no particular order):
- Suzune-chan
- CorruptedPurity
- Holocaster
- lupadim

Sep 27, 2016 5:56 AM

Nov 2008
Wth Im lynching myself.

Vote DenjaX

My flip will prove that people in rei train are town. Your welcome town.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . β™«β™ͺ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 27, 2016 5:58 AM

Aug 2012
DenjaX said:
My flip will prove that people in rei train are town..
Are you implying that everyone on reiynii's train are town?

Sep 27, 2016 6:01 AM

Nov 2008
aa-dono said:
DenjaX said:
My flip will prove that people in rei train are town..
lynch me and youll see what I mean.

Sep 27, 2016 6:05 AM

Aug 2012
DenjaX said:
aa-dono said:
If you are telling the truth, then you = town.

If you're lying coz you're scum, meaning someone on the train is scum. <- but this is too suicidal for scum to do on 2nd day.

Tell me, are you scum? Because if you're town, why do you want yourself lynched? ==
We already have lack of opinion flying around (sigh)

Sep 27, 2016 6:08 AM

May 2014
DenjaX said:
Wth Im lynching myself.

Vote DenjaX

W h y ? -_-

aa-dono said:
I feel like I remember this pattern. Scum doesn't care because they're not in danger.
@coromandel what's your opinion on the current 3 ties?

Yeah, I have the same feeling. Which is why I put these two vote counts next to each other.
And I'm thinking of lynching one of those who were voting yesterday, but are being "lazy" today.

aa-dono said:
I don't really feel any scum vibe from Denja.

Me neither. My vote was pretty random, tbh.

aa-dono said:
If I'm gonna vote for someone else, I rather it be among:
aa-dono said:
People on maybe-scum to me (no particular order):
- Suzune-chan
- CorruptedPurity
- Holocaster
- lupadim

I don't really suspect Lupadim - because of how he voted for "no one" today. He's not afraid of attention.
Suzune, I was town-reading during day 1. She hasn't said much since day start but she's not someone I want to lynch today.

I'm fine with lynching CP and Holo though.

I can also see myself voting for Lamby, Zombiewolf, Tingle and Gwendolly (in that order).
Especially Lamby - it's just gut feeling, but I feel like he's scum. x3

Sep 27, 2016 6:09 AM

May 2014
Vote Change: Holocaster

For now.

Sep 27, 2016 6:09 AM

Nov 2008
aa-dono said:
DenjaX said:

If you're lying coz you're scum, meaning someone on the train is scum. <- but this is too suicidal for scum to do on 2nd day.

Tell me, are you scum? Because if you're town, why do you want yourself lynched? ==
if Im a lying scum then congratulations. 1 less scum to lynch. The game isnt moving so I might as well do something and this is the best I can do since a cop died and there is already a train on me anyways. And obviously Karote will move his vote from himself.

Sep 27, 2016 6:10 AM

Aug 2012
@DenjaX If you think people on reiynii's train are town, what do you think of CorruptedPurity & Holo?

Sep 27, 2016 6:13 AM

May 2014
DenjaX said:
aa-dono said:

if Im a lying scum then congratulations. 1 less scum to lynch. The game isnt moving so I might as well do something and this is the best I can do since a cop died and there is already a train on me anyways. And obviously Karote will move his vote from himself.

Is something going to happen after your lynch, or do you just want to be lynched to prove that you're town?

Sep 27, 2016 6:13 AM

Apr 2015
DenjaX said:
Wth Im lynching myself.

Vote DenjaX

Dejavu, this sounds like what Denjascum will do, depending on his ability. Or he learnt from his past game that the more he said "lynch me" nobody will incline to lynch him because what scum wants to be lynched?
Sep 27, 2016 6:14 AM

Oct 2015
πŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž Vote Count 2.4

πŸ’Ž Holocaster (3)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž wen294 , aa-dono, coromandel πŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž DenjaX (2)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž grrr, DenjaX πŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž Karote (1)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž KaroteπŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž Lord_Sithis (1)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž_Claire_ πŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž Tingle (1)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž SightlessReality πŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž None (1)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž lupadim πŸ’Ž

πŸ’Ž Not Voting πŸ’Ž:| | πŸ’Ž CorruptedPurity, Lamby , Lord_Sithis , ZombieWolf2508,Togs, TheConquerer, Tingle, thegoliath , Suzune-chan, Holocaster, Gwendolly πŸ’Ž

πŸ’Ž Mod Notes: This phase will last 24 hours. πŸ’Ž
› Time until Night 2 ‹
-shad-Sep 27, 2016 6:19 AM

Sep 27, 2016 6:16 AM

Aug 2012
_Claire_ said:
DenjaX said:
Wth Im lynching myself.

Vote DenjaX

Dejavu, this sounds like what Denjascum will do, depending on his ability. Or he learnt from his past game that the more he said "lynch me" nobody will incline to lynch him because what scum wants to be lynched?
Yeah, that's what I thought too but he's right in the sense that this game isn't progressing much. And from his other games, I can see him being frustrated.

I rather take that info for now. That no one on that train is scum.

Sep 27, 2016 6:17 AM

May 2014
@shadroxx2810
I'm voting for Holocaster. :3

Sep 27, 2016 6:18 AM

Nov 2008
coromandel said:
DenjaX said:

Is something going to happen after your lynch, or do you just want to be lynched to prove that you're town?
I investigated rei train and everybody are town. Who knows, it might be everybody are scum and my flip will probably show what bastard role I got. xDD

Sep 27, 2016 6:19 AM

Nov 2008
_Claire_ said:
DenjaX said:
Wth Im lynching myself.

Vote DenjaX

Im Terra Branford. Come at me.

Anyone wanna counterclaim?

Sep 27, 2016 6:19 AM

Oct 2015
coromandel said:
@shadroxx2810
I'm voting for Holocaster. :3

Thank you for that, i updated it.

Sep 27, 2016 6:20 AM

Aug 2012
DenjaX said:
coromandel said:

I investigated rei train and everybody are town. Who knows, it might be everybody are scum and my flip will probably show what bastard role I got. xDD
You already know there's one confirmed town there >,>

Sep 27, 2016 6:20 AM

May 2014
DenjaX said:
coromandel said:

Hmm.. I'd rather not lynch you today, then.

If this is true, then I don't want to lynch Holo either.
Because if Holo was mafia, I'd expect mafia to be on reiynii's train.

How about we lynch CorruptedPurity, Tingle, Zombie or Lamby today?

Sep 27, 2016 6:22 AM

Aug 2012
coromandel said:
DenjaX said:

Holo wasn't on reiynii's train though.

But actually, yeah. I like a change. This not caring about lynch thing makes me feel like all the candidates are town.

Change Vote: CorruptedPurity

Sep 27, 2016 6:23 AM

Dec 2014
coromandel said:

Asking the right questions. Why am I waiting? What could be the reasons that I would choose to wait?

But I don't think I'll wait any longer today.

Vote: Holocaster
I don't think I need to explain myself with the vote. I did for the past 4-5 of my post kept fos-ing him
Sep 27, 2016 6:26 AM

Nov 2008
aa-dono said:
DenjaX said:
Im also on the train so Im sure it aint bastard lol. Maybe theres invest immune there.

Sep 27, 2016 6:26 AM

May 2014
aa-dono said:
coromandel said:

I meant, if Holo (mafia) was about to be lynched, I'd expect at least 1 mafia player to be on reiynii's train to save him.

aa-dono said:
But actually, yeah. I like a change. This not caring about lynch thing makes me feel like all the candidates are town.

+1

Sep 27, 2016 6:28 AM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
coromandel said:

Well this hurts my feelings. May I ask why you read me as scummy?
Sep 27, 2016 6:29 AM

May 2014
Vote Change: Lamby
To draw him out.

Sep 27, 2016 6:29 AM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
coromandel said:

Asking the right questions. Why am I waiting? What could be the reasons that I would choose to wait?

I don't think I need to explain myself with the vote. I did for the past 4-5 of my post kept fos-ing him

I dont like how this guy just be like "ok I wont vote until later on" then suddenly a short while after people say that they wanna lynch people who dont wanna vote he voted directly and at the largest train. :/...

DenjaX said:
aa-dono said:
Im also on the train so Im sure it aint bastard lol. Maybe theres invest immune there.

You have ability to check a train and you get all town results?
Sep 27, 2016 6:33 AM

Apr 2015
DenjaX said:
aa-dono said:

It is also highly possible but there are only 5 people in the train, it is such a small one so I dont have high expectation of scum being there.
Sep 27, 2016 6:33 AM

Dec 2014
_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I dont like how this guy just be like "ok I wont vote until later on" then suddenly a short while after people say that they wanna lynch people who dont wanna vote he voted directly and at the largest train. :/...

The timing is purely a coincidence, trust me. And I didn't just hop on the largest train, if you backread, I've been constantly saying that the only people I would lynch would be Sithis or Holo with a preference to Holo even before the Holo train formed.
Sep 27, 2016 6:38 AM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:

It hurts everyone's feelings when they can't read others from no-vote or lack of posts :/

What's your opinion on everyone besides Holo and Lord?

Sep 27, 2016 6:39 AM

Aug 2016
Vote Lynch CorruptedPurity

Something doesn't feel right about you. You didn't like the trains D1, seemed not to understand why Holo was being trained, decided to vote Holo anyway because you didn't like the other two trains (despite originally not liking the Holo train specifically), and now you're back to voting Holo late phase. Somwthing about this just feels scummy, not to mention the advocating of waiting until late phase to vote.
Sep 27, 2016 6:43 AM

Oct 2015
πŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž Vote Count 2.5

πŸ’Ž Holocaster (2)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž wen294 , CorruptedPurity πŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž DenjaX (2)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž grrr, DenjaX πŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž CorruptedPurity (2)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž aa-dono,ZombieWolf2508 πŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž Karote (1)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž KaroteπŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž Lord_Sithis (1)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž_Claire_ πŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž Tingle (1)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž SightlessReality πŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž Lamby (1)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž coromandel πŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž None (1)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž lupadim πŸ’Ž

πŸ’Ž Not Voting πŸ’Ž:| | πŸ’Ž Lamby , Lord_Sithis ,Togs, TheConquerer, Tingle, thegoliath , Suzune-chan, Holocaster, Gwendolly πŸ’Ž

πŸ’Ž Mod Notes: This phase will last 24 hours. πŸ’Ž
› Time until Night 2 ‹

Sep 27, 2016 6:49 AM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

It hurts everyone's feelings when they can't read others from no-vote or lack of posts :/

What's your opinion on everyone besides Holo and Lord?

Wanna specify anyone in particular? I get town reads from you and coro
I find Denja's self vote weird and suspicious but not necessarily scummy, maybe a third party? Or he could be scum, but im leaning more on third party or something like an oracle/virgin role where his death will be beneficial to town
Despite what most think, I found Lupa helpful and even though the hamster story is weird I dont think he's scum. At most a TPR if not town.
Sep 27, 2016 6:49 AM

Nov 2008
I sense opportunity.

Vote CorruptedPurity

Sep 27, 2016 6:51 AM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
I found Lupa helpful
How? I mean, in what way?

Sep 27, 2016 6:54 AM

Dec 2014
Most of the suspicion on me are from my constant wait to late phase to vote. But really, think about it, I didn't make myself hard to read by lurking; I gave my opinion and commented on who I think I would vote. The only thing I did not do is not vote. And maybe there is a reason for it? Like besides not voting, you can't say that I'm making it hard to read cos I clearly am contributing.
Sep 27, 2016 6:56 AM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
_Claire_ said:

The timing is purely a coincidence, trust me. And I didn't just hop on the largest train, if you backread, I've been constantly saying that the only people I would lynch would be Sithis or Holo with a preference to Holo even before the Holo train formed.

No, I checked Coro's post and if anything you are kind of unwilling to lynch for Holo and went to Sithis. You only said from 3 trains Holo was the lesser evil, but at the end you would rather have Sithis and didnt fully commit? I am writing from phone so its hard.
Sep 27, 2016 6:57 AM

Apr 2015
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:
I found Lupa helpful
How? I mean, in what way?

Another person who seems to like lupadim when I barely see how. :|
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (54) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (*οΏ£ο½₯οΏ£)οΎ‰ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.