Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 12, 2016 12:56 PM

Nov 2015
As in title girls and boyz, lf good shounen manga, preferably with good and inteligent mc that is getting really strong in short time, preferably with some hidden talent that he starts to mastery. It is even better if it have romance.

Examples :
Tower of god
Greatest Outcast
Tales of Demons and Gods
Doulou Dalu
Doupo Cangqiong
Panlong

Only one important thing, it got to be at least 100 chapters or at lest 50 looooong chapters like 50 pages :>
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2016 2:12 PM

Nov 2015
Anything guys? :/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2016 2:35 PM

May 2015
How about D.I.C.E and Prison Lab?

D.I.C.E.

- interesting plot
- Dongtae is rock bottom in everything. What if you could change your life? Your appearance? Intelligence? Strength? Charisma? and even more... All of that is possible with the dices! If you could change your life by playing a game. Would you?

Prison Lab

- very fucked up characters/psychologcal/horror
- Eyama Aito, a high school student, is the victim of daily bullying. One day a strange letter arrives inviting him to a "captivity game." He may choose one person to hold captive for one month with a chance at winning a large amount of money. He chooses the ringleader of his bullies, Aya Kirishima, and the only rule of the game is to not kill her. Everything else is fair game. Eyama's revenge begins!

Source: http://kissmanga.com/
Sep 13, 2016 2:47 PM

Mar 2016
Noblesse
Combat Continent II
Shen Yin Wang Zuo
Battle Through The Heavens
Cheating Craft
(all are manhuas/webtoons and full colored)
Sep 17, 2016 1:36 PM

Nov 2015
Dice and Prison Lab are really good, reading them right now :)
Was reading already battle through heavens and the other ones are not for me, but thank you.
Please share some more good people :F
Sep 17, 2016 2:21 PM

May 2014
The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor
Sep 17, 2016 2:58 PM

Jul 2016
gamaran https://myanimelist.net/manga/14582/Gamaran if u like samurai stories
Sep 19, 2016 1:11 PM

Nov 2015
Nah man i don't :( Anything else guys, i stopped reading Cube for a reason so if you could point me sth good like it was on start :p
Sep 19, 2016 1:59 PM

Sep 2011
You might wanna try Hellper
Sep 19, 2016 3:14 PM
Sep 19, 2016 5:03 PM

Sep 2012
Mujang
Red Storm
The Breaker
Psyren
Black Haze
Gosu
Sep 20, 2016 1:28 PM

Nov 2015
Thank you guys there are few good :) if there is anything else please tell me :3
Sep 20, 2016 4:20 PM
Jun 2013
Don't know how interested you might be but check out Wind Breaker , it's a manga about a few high school guys starting a cycling crew , the mc is insanely gifted and the art is stunning as it's a webtoon. It's ongoning and it's got 91 chapters out which i read in a day.

p.s : some romance develops as of late
Sep 20, 2016 5:09 PM

Apr 2016
What about Hellper (https://myanimelist.net/manga/61583/Hellper?q=hellper)? It has an interesting premise and art-style.
Sep 21, 2016 1:00 PM

Nov 2015
levimodex said:
Don't know how interested you might be but check out Wind Breaker , it's a manga about a few high school guys starting a cycling crew , the mc is insanely gifted and the art is stunning as it's a webtoon. It's ongoning and it's got 91 chapters out which i read in a day.

p.s : some romance develops as of late

Yea, i added this to my list :D

I will pass with hellper, but for now im really enjoying Mushoku Tensei Isekai, thats the genre i love, reincarnation, time travel and shit, and the thing when there is genius mc as kid and he growing up :3 If you know any like this that would be aweeeeesome :> Thanks anyway for your recs :)
Sep 21, 2016 1:57 PM

Jul 2014
Immortal Regis is a pretty good manhwa. It is only 44 chapters but it has a sequel called Cavalier of the Abyss that has over 100 (there's a time skip between the series so the sequel may be a bit confusing for the first 20 or so chapters).
Sep 22, 2016 2:39 PM
Sep 2015
Pandora Hearts. The manga. The anime got axed (so if you want to watch that, you can but it misses out on a ton of key points and only reaches to chapter 15 in the manga out of 104). I can tell you right now because it is a underrated masterpiece. You just have to get past the first nine chapters.

(Hint: Plot twists are everywhere... And specially after chapter 74... Gosh... )

Everything (And I mean everything) is a lie. And how can you trust characters who can’t even trust themselves? Oz Vesalius is amazing (The mc). So is Jack. Alright, bye. Read this. It’s a masterpiece.

https://www.pinterest.com/l_harvilla/oz-vessalius-hawwwttttt/ Look there for some pictures of Pandora Hearts (the manga) so you know what you’re getting into. Nothing is really much of a spoiler... But may be a little (the pictures). Either way, just scroll through really fast to see what you’re getting into. Alright, it’s a masterpiece. I’ll go now. Good luck!

(God and it’s art is BEAUTIFUL... It’s a very dark manga... Perhaps at first it may seem lighthearted but... As I said before... EVERYTHING is a lie... You have no idea how hard I cried on chapter 104...)
"Those who say they care, don't. Those who say they don't care, do." - Liana

"No one can kill. Except for hero's. They kill our hopes, and our dreams." - Liana

"People lie. They always do. Every word they say, is a lie. The truth is always a lie." - Liana
Sep 22, 2016 2:54 PM

Jul 2014
Otaku4lifeeee said:
Pandora Hearts. The manga. The anime got axed (so if you want to watch that, you can but it misses out on a ton of key points and only reaches to chapter 15 in the manga out of 104). I can tell you right now because it is a underrated masterpiece. You just have to get past the first nine chapters.

I have no interest in Pandora Hearts but it sure would have been nice if you used a spoiler tag.
Sep 22, 2016 2:55 PM
Sep 2015
TFO1013 said:
Otaku4lifeeee said:

I have no interest in Pandora Hearts but it sure would have been nice if you used a spoiler tag.

I’m not quite sure how to use a spoiler tag. And may I ask why not?

Also, not everything you highlighted was a spoiler. Saying there are many twists is not a spoiler, nor saying to look at the pictures or that it’s dark and beautiful.
"Those who say they care, don't. Those who say they don't care, do." - Liana

"No one can kill. Except for hero's. They kill our hopes, and our dreams." - Liana

"People lie. They always do. Every word they say, is a lie. The truth is always a lie." - Liana
Sep 25, 2016 1:22 PM

Nov 2015
Still looking for some mangas guys if you know more :>
Sep 25, 2016 7:44 PM
Mar 2015
1. Hoshi no Samidare. It is seinen but it has many shounen elements.
2. Ares
Sep 28, 2016 12:28 PM

Nov 2015
Still looking boyz and girlz :>
Oct 3, 2016 1:49 PM

Nov 2015
Bumperinhoo bosss
Oct 9, 2016 12:39 PM

Nov 2015
Come on guys is there anything else? :(
Oct 9, 2016 11:30 PM

May 2015
+1 Psyren. It's great and has some romance. Also, I really like "The Gamer" Out of the handful I'm reading, I find it's the one I look forward to the most.
Oct 10, 2016 12:29 PM

Nov 2015
Thanks for reccomendation but somehow i don't want to read this one after few chapters :( Anything else?
Oct 21, 2016 11:21 AM

Nov 2015
LOOKING FOR MORE PPL HELP PLS :D

More topics from this board

» Any anime with a despicable/contemptible villain?

Gfralp - 6 hours ago

3 by Spunkert »»
3 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

21 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
4 hours ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - Apr 24

2 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
4 hours ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

7 by Tsuyatoash »»
5 hours ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Yesterday

4 by Zarutaku »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.