Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 28, 2016 9:55 PM

Aug 2015
When I played fairy fencer 3, I tried both eng and jap dubs but there were some parts in the jap dub that weren't covered by the eng dub.

I went with the jap dub for the majority of the story cos of this. I like jap better for serious moments cos it builds the tension for some reason but the eng dubs are more humorous, again, for some unknown reason

it could be said that jap VAs or japanese people in general are more serious than americans. This aint a bad or a good thing. They both have their good and bad points and I'm neither american nor japanese

Anyway, I'm gonna play mugen souls and I think I'm gonna go for the english voices since a lot of people praised it for it's comedy but I just wanna ask. Is the eng dub complete for this one I think they already skipped the first cutscene or maybe I just accidentally pressed left click lol
Aug 28, 2016 10:31 PM

Aug 2016
Most likely its to cut costs. Voice work is expensive.

I recently played through Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the white witch and there was a dual audio option, but a lot of the dialog wasn't even voiced in either version. I was puzzled to say the least, but its still a good game.

More topics from this board

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
3 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
4 hours ago

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

14 by Timeline_man »»
4 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

29 by _Nette_ »»
4 hours ago

» Favorite gaming cover art?

_Nette_ - Today

1 by Zettaiken »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.