Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 26, 2016 3:38 AM
Jun 2015
I mean each and every episode gives you goose bumps and I don't want an open ending since they are currently in the seventh volume and one more volume(4 episodes) and they are caught up with the light novels but the web novels are way ahead in the game Plus we need some explanations and I want them in their proper time not rushed, this series is way too similar with "Hitsugi no Chaika" for unknown reasons I get a feeling of Deja-Vu.
Show me your Opinions
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2016 3:44 AM

Apr 2015
They're gonna adapt volume 8 & volume 9 which releases shortly after the anime's end in the last 4 episodes ( don't worry it appears as much but Volume 8 + 9 < Volume 4 ).

The end of arc 3 is both conclusive and a big cliffhanger. It will be conclusive for the third arc but it will be a cliffhanger in regards of the overall story. The end of arc 3 is only about 10% into the story. This brings me to the things that you will get an answer for...well don't expect many answers. It wouldn't be wise for any story to drop most of its answers that early which is exactly why we need this season 2.
Aug 26, 2016 4:27 AM
Jun 2015
I hope there will a second season soon because judging from what I read of spoilers till the fifth Arc nothing solid about Satella is shown but we get to see more about The Witch Cult and The Sin Archbishops plus a glimpse of The Witches of Sin and we finally get the power ranking as always Subaru is always at the bottom and Reinhard van Astrea is currently the strongest one you'll see through the whole series
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2016 5:41 AM

Oct 2015
Since the series is gonna adapt upto Volume 8 of the light novels, there's gonna be a big cliffhanger in the end. Volume 8 FYI doesn't even complete arc 3 (which is what we are in right now), wherein Volume 9 is expected to finish the arc and start Arc 4. After reading spoilers I can say for a fact that the cliffhanger will be huge and will be done in a way that will beg for a second season. So much so that I think its virtually guaranteed to happen considering how much effort and passion White Fox has put it into it, the crazy sales of LN's, merchandise etc.

The ones who pull the strings for second seasons and such aren't white fox but the entities that fund the project. If I were them looking at how crazy popular Re:Zero is, how easy it is to monetise the characters into figurines, how crazy people are about Rem and how easy it will be to create a game out of it (which has already just happened) then I would be the dumbest producer if I didn't green light more seasons. Also, there's also the fact that the author is already well past the LN's with his web novels, and when he first published the LN's, he used to publish 1-2 volumes a month - he only slowed down to work on the anime. Once Zero ends he should resume his pace, and there'll soon be a lot of source material that'll be able to justify a new season.

So don't despair once Zero ends cos although it will be a cliffhanger, we'll definitely see it return from deat- sometime soon :P
Aug 26, 2016 6:50 AM

Mar 2010
HanafiBouchebout said:
I hope there will a second season soon because judging from what I read of spoilers till the fifth Arc nothing solid about Satella is shown but we get to see more about The Witch Cult and The Sin Archbishops plus a glimpse of The Witches of Sin and we finally get the power ranking as always Subaru is always at the bottom and Reinhard van Astrea is currently the strongest one you'll see through the whole series

Um
Aug 26, 2016 7:07 AM

Apr 2015
@IndianAnimeReker The anime is actually adapting volume 9 as well and finishes this arc.
Aug 26, 2016 7:22 AM
Jun 2015
It's not not about wether they finish the current Arc or not, it's HOW since all we know about Satella is that she is Full-Yandere-Mode for Subaru for reasons we don't know and that she sees him as an instrument for love not as a companion from what I know about Arc 04
Aug 26, 2016 7:27 AM

Apr 2015
HanafiBouchebout said:
It's not not about wether they finish the current Arc or not, it's HOW since all we know about Satella is that she is Full-Yandere-Mode for Subaru for reasons we don't know and that she sees him as an instrument for love not as a companion from what I know about Arc 04

The 9th volume will be adapted which finishes the third arc.
You won't get to know more about her unless arc 4 gets adapted.

Yeah that spoiler is only a small portion of everything you get to know about her.
Aug 26, 2016 9:16 AM
Jun 2015
Yeah it's kinda sarcastic when you say it like that :(
Aug 26, 2016 12:25 PM

Mar 2010
Revert67 said:
NNick said:
Is there some sort of a compilation somewhere with all of these randomly translated snippets from novels?

There is a summary: http://rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki_Subaru/Synopsis
You can also find translations of many scenes in the Re:Zero subreddit.

The snippets in question:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/4vwetq/lnwn_achive_of_clairas/?st=isc5d6we&sh=0aa852f9

And here

https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=5871945#post5871945

Just look from pages 42 to 60 in that thread.
Iron_MawAug 26, 2016 12:32 PM
Aug 26, 2016 4:49 PM

Mar 2015
If they go 25 eps without even explaining details about who Satella actually even is, I'm going to be disappointed and bored. Mystery is cool and all, but not for the entire showing. We need something.
Aug 26, 2016 4:56 PM

Mar 2010
Raven_Wingz said:
If they go 25 eps without even explaining details about who Satella actually even is, I'm going to be disappointed and bored. Mystery is cool and all, but not for the entire showing. We need something.

The story is not obligated to explain one of major mysteries overarching right at this moment. If you're gonna be disappointed about that then might as well as start now and get over it. It's because it not happening this season. This arc is about the Witch Cult itself. You already know all need to know about her for now.
Aug 27, 2016 3:17 AM
Jun 2015
Raven_Wingz said:

It's as Jagd84 said we don't need the mysteries to be revealed now because even in the Web Novels we don't have any solid information about anything so if you're looking for a rushed ending than that's your opinion but what we need now is Kick-Ass-Long-Second-Season.
Oct 20, 2018 1:44 AM
May 2017
Raven_Wingz said:

the anime only covers around 10% of the entire story, you're not gonna get any answers barely out of the prologue. even the web novel, which is on Arc 6, is only halfway done, with a 11 arcs planned.

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - Apr 24

32 by KuyaC »»
Yesterday, 8:20 AM

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
Apr 23, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.