Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (18) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Aug 26, 2016 1:03 PM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
DarkStyle said:
what are we gonna do if it turns out that deep is the cop and he can't defend now?...

Well he's not doing cop things now either.

He's not doing any kind of things, which is why it's probably wise not to lynch him.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Aug 26, 2016 1:03 PM

Nov 2013
@LucianRoy

Already answered that question.
Aug 26, 2016 1:05 PM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
DarkStyle said:
what are we gonna do if it turns out that deep is the cop and he can't defend now?...

Well he's not doing cop things now either.

u deserve a vote just for that... he can take control of us after the night when he'll most likely see some things that we normal folks can't ^^
Aug 26, 2016 1:07 PM

Dec 2013
Unvote

Well if deep stays like this he'll get modkilled anyway. If his activity does increase the next day then that's good. If the next day will be a repetition of this one i'll probably vote for him again unless somebody behaves REALLY scummy.

LucianRoy said:

SR: Crossbell, Penta

Assuming SR stands for Scum Read, why is penta one of them. Last i checked he's not even participating in this game unless you're talking about a different person that i'm thinking about.
Aug 26, 2016 1:07 PM

Jan 2016
LucianRoy said:
I still don't know why Cross started pushing Uli, and looks to me like they jumped in on the inactive lynch quickly enough.
One hour until deadline. It's time to start consolidating and start pushing on people who conceivably be scum.
LucianRoy said:
Still don't know why you unvoted Wen. Still don't know why a good portion of your reasoning you've failed to disclose today. There are much better options for today, like lynching you, for one. I also find it hard to beleive you're now one of those people who resign themselves to saying "I don't have a lot to determine actual alignments yet." when that's p-much never been the case in any day one we've played in, and you've already pushed three people, and have a handful of townreads.
It'll take a more purposeful reread for me to determine more alignments, but there are a lot of easily fakable things that could either come from town or scum currently. The stuff from Neko? That's all very, very easily faked. I've been burned recently by townreading people too swiftly for things they said on Day 1 (see Xiaraith in Vocaloid, or Shinichi in Magical Girl Crossover) so I'm trying to be a bit more conservative with my townreads.
Aug 26, 2016 1:09 PM

Nov 2013
wen294 said:
Unvote

Well if deep stays like this he'll get modkilled anyway. If his activity does increase the next day then that's good. If the next day will be a repetition of this one i'll probably vote for him again unless somebody behaves REALLY scummy.

I guess I can support your opinion there. I could probably get a better use for the vote. Not sure who or how to support yet.
Aug 26, 2016 1:10 PM

Aug 2013
Ohh, whoops, I forgot my read on Plin. They seem to be somewhat stagnant with their play today. They still have their vote on the person they were pushing from RVS, and I'm not sure if I should chalk that up to "new" behavior or what. They seemed to role with it though, which I thought was kinda okay earlier, like, putting pressure on inactives/ potetial lurkers to come and get them to play more, but then... nothing happened.

Which also ties into why the Deep train is a potentially bad shot in the dark.
Which also ties into why Plin is a weak neutral, probably on the verge of a scum lean.
Aug 26, 2016 1:10 PM

Jan 2016
LucianRoy said:

like, tf is this wifom man
tf is "being worried with a lynch"
this is not town cross
You're looking for things that aren't there. I assure you, my scumgame is much worse than what I've been putting on.

How do you know that this isn't my towngame if you've never played with me as scum?

LucianRoy said:
Even if this isn't the case, your play feels detached, and somewhat inattentive compared to the standard town play I've seen in the past from you. To think that you're still keeping up with the game, and playing pretty half-strength, gives the impression that either you're indifferent, or lurking in the sense of "how much effort do I really need to put in this game"
Explain how my play feels "detached" or "inattentive". I agree that I've been putting in less time than usual with this game, but I am in four ongoing games right now, which is why I said it was probably a bad idea for me to sign up for this game when I joined.

Like I said, how am I lurking? I've been posting more than half of the thread I think.
Aug 26, 2016 1:11 PM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
LucianRoy said:

SR: Crossbell, Penta

Assuming SR stands for Scum Read, why is penta one of them. Last i checked he's not even participating in this game unless you're talking about a different person that i'm thinking about.

Even though he's not in the game, doesn't mean he can't be scum tbh.
s/o to pentaflare
Aug 26, 2016 1:13 PM

Dec 2013
LucianRoy said:
wen294 said:

Even though he's not in the game, doesn't mean he can't be scum tbh.
s/o to pentaflare

Well yeah, never trust pentaflare. You'll get burned. There's a reason he has 'flare' in his username.
Aug 26, 2016 1:13 PM

Jan 2016
Togs said:
Partly, but mostly because he said he wanted to no-lynch Day 1. Ofc it’s a bad idea but I find wanting to no lynch is a common tell among town players who don’t really know how to get in to scumhunting.
Explain to me how you've developed this tell? Can you bring up some other examples of newbies bringing up no lynching?

I find this interesting since if you're correct we can possibly get a more accurate read on deep, I think.

uliratha said:
After reading what Togs has said, I'm more inclined to believe my initial weariness of Crossbell now, by pointing out useless things (especially @ him first voting scum in 2 games- who cares?) and I don't want to lynch deepinthelair for the simple fact that I'd rather not lynch an inactive player, especially one that no one has reads on. I want to place my vote on Crossbell for this reason but as town, we need to decide as a majority who we need to vote for, thus I'm willing to move vote if absolutely necessary.
I've been pointing out useless things? That's all you can sum up my posts as?

:/

LucianRoy said:
Dark's one of my strongest Townreads, though he's misguided with the logic he wants to lynch me with.
Explain to me why dark is one of your strongest townreads? I've been slight scumreading him because he feels the need to specifically speculate on individual roles.
Aug 26, 2016 1:14 PM

Feb 2015
Honestly, I'm not too sure who to vote on right now. Togs finally made a post, though he said he'd keep posting all the way until deadline, yet he's gone back to being quiet again (but still showing online).
Aug 26, 2016 1:15 PM

Jan 2016
Eehh, I think I can see a townread on DarkStyle, especially regarding his paranoia about lynching the cop.
Aug 26, 2016 1:16 PM

Jan 2016
LucianRoy (4): xNeko-, shap111, deepinthelair, DarkStyle

There is probably scum between shap111/deepinthelair?
Aug 26, 2016 1:17 PM

Dec 2013
Crossbell said:
uliratha said:
After reading what Togs has said, I'm more inclined to believe my initial weariness of Crossbell now, by pointing out useless things (especially @ him first voting scum in 2 games- who cares?) and I don't want to lynch deepinthelair for the simple fact that I'd rather not lynch an inactive player, especially one that no one has reads on. I want to place my vote on Crossbell for this reason but as town, we need to decide as a majority who we need to vote for, thus I'm willing to move vote if absolutely necessary.
I've been pointing out useless things? That's all you can sum up my posts as?

:/

I laughed. no offense

Crossbell said:
LucianRoy said:
Dark's one of my strongest Townreads, though he's misguided with the logic he wants to lynch me with.
Explain to me why dark is one of your strongest townreads? I've been slight scumreading him because he feels the need to specifically speculate on individual roles.

Well when i played with Dark the last time i think he did basically the exact same thing and flipped town. I think that's just his play style, and personally speaking i don't find it a very strange one. I think that's just personal preference.
wen294Aug 26, 2016 1:21 PM
Aug 26, 2016 1:18 PM

Jan 2016
May not be around at deadline, actually.

Do not EoD wagon me.
Aug 26, 2016 1:21 PM

Nov 2015
Hmmm

vote: KoTA

In all of KoTA’s posts this game he has been really fence sitty (not giving a solid opinion on something) and he’s commented on a lot of things while barely committing to any opinions at all. He also seemed to play afraid of receiving pressure from others this game and always tried to tide over anyone who seemed like they could push back in the slightest. I’ve done a PBPA (post by post analysis) on KoTA to show you guys what I mean:

In RVS it seems kind of like KoTA is trying to buddy up to Lucian. Well maybe Lucian is the only person KoTA knows in this game to that might make sense but interestingly KoTA also changes his vote to deepinthelair who Lucian was questioning at the time.

KOtA said:
deepinthelair said:
Well, KOtA, i guess.

\o/

lets win this then, but before that we have to prove for each other that non of us is scum , deal ?
KOtA said:
LucianRoy said:
And just how will you two go about this plan for proving each other town?

we're team mates we will figure something out ;)
When deepinthelair questions why KoTA voted for them KoTA just kind of jokes it off to keep relations with deep good while still voting for them.

KOtA said:
'ello and good afternoon

DarkStyle said:

i don't really like ppl who try to control others in the first day, so i find really suspicious the way LucianRoy is playing...

i kind of agree with this , but also we kind of need this first day as long as he doesn't get full control over others , like control their votes
This is kind of waffly (expressing 2 sides of the same opinion) here from KoTA. Also feels like he still wants to be on Lucian’s good side ?

KOtA said:
LucianRoy said:

A) I haven't coached a single person, B) I haven't told anyone to play any kind of way.
I'm doin pretty good so far.

well you didn't do that , but apparently you're the one with high votes

i'd like to ask your voters why ?
@shap111
@xNeko-
@deepinthelair
KoTA agrees with Lucian without really clarifying their own opinion and by tagging Lucian’s voters makes another move that could be seen as buddying.

KOtA said:
p-sure the first two were Rvs, or something close to it.

figures , but that's putting you in risk

Milennin said:

vote: Togs

He's barely shown any activity so far.

that apply to xneko too
Stating a fact, again with no opinion.

KOtA said:
p-sure the first two were Rvs, or something close to it.

Milennin said:

vote: Togs

He's barely shown any activity so far.

that apply to xneko too
Here KoTA CLARIFIES THAT THEY HAVE NO OPINION on Neko, as well as fence-sitting on Cross.

KOtA said:
xNeko- said:

Sorry if most of my posts arn't game related :/
I'm working on some assignments for end of the summer, also I'm not quite sure how I would join in on a conversation unless somebody mentions me.

not criticizing, just stating that you weren't that active actually ^^
Mending relations with Neko.

KOtA said:
LucianRoy said:

You sure you have a neutral read on them? What about their defense from my push? Townie or nah?

i actually have no read on cross , bc he's still waiting for some answers (like he stated) , and his defense is kind of normal , he's just trying to get new people in the spotlight , other than you and him
Fence sitting on Cross.

KOtA said:
OOOO 7h left

KOtA said:
Crossbell said:
@KOtA: You popped in to announce how much time we had left but did not contribute at all to the discussion. Why?

XD , bc i was going to , but while i was reading i got distracted by other stuff and forgot what i was originally doing :P

sorry
2 null posts here.

KOtA said:
i'm going to do this
Change vote: Togs

bc he's the least active member and TBH that (even though it's not 100% correct) makes you sound scummy (staying away from spotlight)
Maybe he’s calling me out because he thinks I won’t be active by the deadline ? KoTA’s posting this game has kind of shown that they really don’t want to receive any flak from anybody, but at the same time if they are scum they have to push a mislynch.
TogsAug 26, 2016 1:37 PM
Aug 26, 2016 1:21 PM

Jan 2016
So who are we actually lynching?

If we're not going to lynch deep then I kiiiind of want to flashwagon shap?

Because I think the Lucian wagon is pretty likely to contain scum, and Neko/DarkStyle could be town.
Aug 26, 2016 1:24 PM

Aug 2013
Crossbell said:

Like I said, how am I lurking? I've been posting more than half of the thread I think.

u posted a lot said almost nothing ^^
Aug 26, 2016 1:24 PM

Jan 2016
Togs, I like the case on KOtA but this is making me have some second thoughts:

KOtA said:
nah, if i were a scum i'd sheep that vote , but your name is similar to -sighs- 2 douchy guys :3
I've played a couple of games where the person says "if i were scum I'd do X" and they ended up flipping town, so ehhhh?

You are right that KOtA has been actively scummy though, so I could move my vote there.
Aug 26, 2016 1:25 PM

Dec 2013
@togs, so many quotes your post is massive, spoiler tag please.
(still cool to see you putting in so much effort though)
Aug 26, 2016 1:25 PM

Jan 2016
DarkStyle said:
Crossbell said:

u posted a lot said almost nothing ^^
Said nothing according to you.
Aug 26, 2016 1:28 PM

Feb 2015
Yeah, liking Togs's analysis on KOtA. I'd be fine moving my vote up on him if the rest is able to agree on it as well.
Aug 26, 2016 1:28 PM

Jan 2016
Same.

I have this niggling gut feeling that KOtA could flip town based on that comment, but at the same time it is once again very easily faked.
Aug 26, 2016 1:29 PM

Aug 2013
Crossbell said:
LucianRoy said:

like, tf is this wifom man
tf is "being worried with a lynch"
this is not town cross
You're looking for things that aren't there. I assure you, my scumgame is much worse than what I've been putting on.

How do you know that this isn't my towngame if you've never played with me as scum?

Do I really need to know your ins and outs as a player to say "this is scummy and this is probably indicative of them being scum"?
If I have a fair grasp on your town game, thus I think I could make a day 1 judgement on your play this game.

LucianRoy said:
Even if this isn't the case, your play feels detached, and somewhat inattentive compared to the standard town play I've seen in the past from you. To think that you're still keeping up with the game, and playing pretty half-strength, gives the impression that either you're indifferent, or lurking in the sense of "how much effort do I really need to put in this game"
Explain how my play feels "detached" or "inattentive". I agree that I've been putting in less time than usual with this game, but I am in four ongoing games right now, which is why I said it was probably a bad idea for me to sign up for this game when I joined.

Detached like it feels you aren't trying to solve town in the methods that town!Crossbell would. Inattentive in exactly what you just said, not showing the town effort that's a standard of your game. I don't think I'm b.o.p.ping you on this one because there are still key details missing, like your original push for Uli, your Unvote for Wen, your vote for deep which reads as going with the general flow of the thread to "lynch the inactive."

I just explained that in both the post you quoted and above. I also explained how your play is scummy to my gut because it doesn't feel like town Crossbell would just phone it in, not have at least a meh scumread, and lynch somebody who's just been inactive for the heck of it, whilst making excuses like "my gut says he's town"
Aug 26, 2016 1:29 PM

Aug 2013
this last min decision isn't good... since he won't be able to defend...

Crossbell said:
Same.

I have this niggling gut feeling that KOtA could flip town based on that comment, but at the same time it is once again very easily faked.

again nothing ...
Aug 26, 2016 1:30 PM

Dec 2013
Hmm, personally speaking i kind find anything wrong about togs' post either. While some people play like that irregardless of wether they're town or not (i tend to do so as well, but not quite to this extend) I'm fine with moving my vote to KOtA as well.

Vote: KOtA

DarkStyle said:
this last min decision isn't good... since he won't be able to defend...

Well the same goes for basically everybody at this point in time. This is hardly a good argument to make now.
Aug 26, 2016 1:32 PM

Feb 2015
vote: KOtA
Aug 26, 2016 1:33 PM

Aug 2013
Togs said:
Hmmm

vote: KoTA

In all of KoTA’s posts this game he has been really fence sitty (not giving a solid opinion on something) and he’s commented on a lot of things while barely committing to any opinions at all. He also seemed to play afraid of receiving pressure from others this game and always tried to tide over anyone who seemed like they could push back in the slightest. I’ve done a PBPA (post by post analysis) on KoTA to show you guys what I mean:

KOtA said:
Appears

'ello pplz o/
KOtA said:
vote: Roy

#BlameOtherRoy's :P
KOtA said:

bc that was me saying hello , and that was me voting
(and this me explaining <.<) :P
KOtA said:

nah, if i were a scum i'd sheep that vote , but your name is similar to -sighs- 2 douchy guys :3
KOtA said:
I'm looking for a better Roy , are you the Roy i'm looking for ?
KOtA said:

if i get rid of my buddies i can be the lone survival \o/

ooooo , noice

change Vote: deepinthelair
are we still team mates or wot ?
In RVS it seems kind of like KoTA is trying to buddy up to Lucian. Well maybe Lucian is the only person KoTA knows in this game to that might make sense but interestingly KoTA also changes his vote to deepinthelair who Lucian was questioning at the time.

KOtA said:

\o/

lets win this then, but before that we have to prove for each other that non of us is scum , deal ?
KOtA said:

we're team mates we will figure something out ;)
When deepinthelair questions why KoTA voted for them KoTA just kind of jokes it off to keep relations with deep good while still voting for them.

KOtA said:
'ello and good afternoon

i kind of agree with this , but also we kind of need this first day as long as he doesn't get full control over others , like control their votes
This is kind of waffly (expressing 2 sides of the same opinion) here from KoTA. Also feels like he still wants to be on Lucian’s good side ?

KOtA said:

well you didn't do that , but apparently you're the one with high votes

i'd like to ask your voters why ?
@shap111
@xNeko-
@deepinthelair
KoTA agrees with Lucian without really clarifying their own opinion and by tagging Lucian’s voters makes another move that could be seen as buddying.

KOtA said:

that apply to xneko too
Stating a fact, again with no opinion.

KOtA said:

that apply to xneko too
Here KoTA CLARIFIES THAT THEY HAVE NO OPINION on Neko, as well as fence-sitting on Cross.

KOtA said:

not criticizing, just stating that you weren't that active actually ^^
Mending relations with Neko.

KOtA said:

i actually have no read on cross , bc he's still waiting for some answers (like he stated) , and his defense is kind of normal , he's just trying to get new people in the spotlight , other than you and him
Fence sitting on Cross.

KOtA said:
OOOO 7h left

KOtA said:

XD , bc i was going to , but while i was reading i got distracted by other stuff and forgot what i was originally doing :P

sorry
2 null posts here.

KOtA said:
i'm going to do this
Change vote: Togs

bc he's the least active member and TBH that (even though it's not 100% correct) makes you sound scummy (staying away from spotlight)
Maybe he’s calling me out because he thinks I won’t be active by the deadline ? KoTA’s posting this game has kind of shown that they really don’t want to receive any flak from anybody, but at the same time if they are scum they have to push a mislynch.

shit man, this is really good. Especially that one post where they were like "not that I'm criticizing you or w/e." That's like, classic scum conflict defusing right there.

Vote: KOta

Wholehearted sheep.
I guess I'll deal with cross later if I'm alive.
Aug 26, 2016 1:34 PM

Dec 2013
@LucianRoy: when quoting stuff that's like, 100 lines long: spoiler tags please!
Aug 26, 2016 1:34 PM

Jul 2013
Vote Count 1.6

deepinthelair (2): Plinius, Crossbell
Crossbell (1): uliratha
LucianRoy (2): deepinthelair, DarkStyle
Togs (1): KOtA
KOtA (4): Togs, wen294, Milennin, LucianRoy

Players Not Voting (2): shap111, xNeko-

For a majority lynch to take place, 7 votes on one player is required. Votes will be locked if this is achieved.
If a majority lynch is not achieved, a plurality lynch will take place, meaning whoever has the highest votes will get lynched.

>> Time Until Day 1 Ends <<
Aug 26, 2016 1:35 PM

Nov 2015
@KoTA
@KoTA
@KoTA

Please get in here and claim if you are a town PR ! Thank you !

Crossbell said:
Togs said:
Partly, but mostly because he said he wanted to no-lynch Day 1. Ofc it’s a bad idea but I find wanting to no lynch is a common tell among town players who don’t really know how to get in to scumhunting.
Explain to me how you've developed this tell? Can you bring up some other examples of newbies bringing up no lynching?
Tom in Twinborn comes to mind. I’ve told you before that I find players who look to find a “game plan” at the start of a game are almost always town and no-lynching is kind of a form of that which also sort of indicates that deep is having a hard time scumreading anyone / getting into the game. Note that this is also the reason I’m townreading Milennin for his voting plan.

Crossbell said:
Togs, I like the case on KOtA but this is making me have some second thoughts:

KOtA said:
I've played a couple of games where the person says "if i were scum I'd do X" and they ended up flipping town, so ehhhh?

You are right that KOtA has been actively scummy though, so I could move my vote there.
Hmm it slightly bugs me as well, but I could totally see it coming from scum. Basically a “scum would never say that, so let me say that !” kind of thing.

wen294 said:
@togs, so many quotes your post is massive, spoiler tag please.
(still cool to see you putting in so much effort though)
Maybe I want it to be attention-grabbing and obnoxious > :). You’re right though there are some things I can spoiler.
Aug 26, 2016 1:36 PM

Aug 2013
Togs coming in clutch tho. what is this
Aug 26, 2016 1:37 PM

Jan 2016
Vote KOtA

Sure, willing to go with Togs for now.

Lucian, we can go over this at Night if you want, and I'll explain my all of my reasoning then. But your tunnel on me is good old fashioned confirmation bias and ~spooky gut feelings~. If you could stop, then I think we can work and solve the game together.
Aug 26, 2016 1:38 PM

Aug 2013
Crossbell said:
Vote KOtA

Lucian, we can go over this at Night if you want, and I'll explain my all of my reasoning then. But your tunnel on me is good old fashioned confirmation bias and ~spooky gut feelings~. If you could stop, then I think we can work and solve the game together.

i want to see a flip, then I'll think about talking to you in the night.
Much rather save it for Day 2 tbh.

Jan 2016
Togs said:
Tom in Twinborn comes to mind. I’ve told you before that I find players who look to find a “game plan” at the start of a game are almost always town and no-lynching is kind of a form of that which also sort of indicates that deep is having a hard time scumreading anyone / getting into the game. Note that this is also the reason I’m townreading Milennin for his voting plan.
The thing is, tom was a very experienced player who knows the consequences of no lynching, yet did it for the heck of it.

I'm not as sold about the tell as you are, but hopefully deepinthelair shows up and we can pressure him more. I've read him town when he was scum, and read him scum when he was town, so he's an interesting one in my eyes.
Aug 26, 2016 1:40 PM

Jan 2016
LucianRoy said:
Crossbell said:
Vote KOtA

Pretty decent chance one of us will be NK'd when Day 2 starts as we're the two most experienced players in the game I think, which is why I want to do this at Night. But whatever floats your boat, man.
Aug 26, 2016 1:41 PM

Nov 2015
Crossbell said:
Togs said:
The thing is, tom was a very experienced player who knows the consequences of no lynching, yet did it for the heck of it.

I'm not as sold about the tell as you are, but hopefully deepinthelair shows up and we can pressure him more. I've read him town when he was scum, and read him scum when he was town, so he's an interesting one in my eyes.
It's Tom though, no matter how experienced he is he's still inexperienced : P That's the first one that came to mind but yeah I agree this tell is worth looking more into to see how solid it is, I'll do some research at Night.
Aug 26, 2016 1:44 PM

Aug 2013
just my 2 cents but cross also fits the reason that u guys voted for kota... also i'm amazed how quickly ppl followed, lol, Roy bro, u just got dethroned :P
Aug 26, 2016 1:45 PM

Aug 2013
Crossbell said:
LucianRoy said:

Pretty decent chance one of us will be NK'd when Day 2 starts as we're the two most experienced players in the game I think, which is why I want to do this at Night. But whatever floats your boat, man.

I live off Doc wifom and jokes.
Aug 26, 2016 1:45 PM

Feb 2014

i voted roy bc i know he's going to talk to me no matter , not trying to buddy him though
and i voted deep bc we were in the same team in the summer event

he didn't question me anything , and from the start it was a joke

Togs said:
but at the same time if they are scum they have to push a mislynch.

Lol if i want to do that then i would've gone on the roy vote train , way easier

Maybe he’s calling me out because he thinks I won’t be active by the deadline ?

no , i actually checked when you posted yesterday and it was like this time so i called you out bc you should be active (unless RL happened)

Milennin said:
Yeah, liking Togs's analysis on KOtA. I'd be fine moving my vote up on him if the rest is able to agree on it as well.

so you're saying you'll sheep if other went on a vote train , cool
Aug 26, 2016 1:46 PM

Aug 2014
Im home, no time for backreading, why is everyone voting for kota?
Trust me, im Shap

Aug 26, 2016 1:47 PM

Jan 2016
DarkStyle said:
just my 2 cents but cross also fits the reason that u guys voted for kota... also i'm amazed how quickly ppl followed, lol, Roy bro, u just got dethroned :P
If you want to lynch me, quote my posts and attempt to build an actual case on me. Stop handwaving all of my posts as "nothing nothing nothing" when they're clearly just me questioning others, moving the gamestate forward, defending myself against Lucian, and all that good stuff.
Aug 26, 2016 1:47 PM

Dec 2013
shap111 said:
Im home, no time for backreading, why is everyone voting for kota?

Aug 26, 2016 1:48 PM

Jan 2016
KOtA you should probably claim if you are town.
Aug 26, 2016 1:48 PM

Aug 2013
DarkStyle said:

I never really had a throne, but I do know a good push when I see one.
Also following along to eventually sort Togs.
Aug 26, 2016 1:49 PM

Feb 2014
ooh nice , i love that you guys got on a vote train with togs , basically he's playing you all , but i guess there's no stopping it

i'm a townie
Aug 26, 2016 1:50 PM

Aug 2013
Crossbell said:
DarkStyle said:
If you want to lynch me, quote my posts and attempt to build an actual case on me. Stop handwaving all of my posts as "nothing nothing nothing" when they're clearly just me questioning others, moving the gamestate forward, defending myself against Lucian, and all that good stuff.

but i don't want to lynch u. i just think u'r a vanilla townie who doesn't really want to get involved more than he needs to. i'm just saying the reason they vote for kota fits in your case. that means just that i don't agree with the reason ^^
Aug 26, 2016 1:50 PM

Aug 2013
KOtA said:
ooh nice , i love that you guys got on a vote train with togs , basically he's playing you all , but i guess there's no stopping it

i'm a townie

What's your role name?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (18) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.