Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 22, 2016 12:17 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, she's changed. Before she was long hair and was so proud, but now she has short hair and is so dark! She told her not to tell everyone especially "that person" about it and the men around her asked her to get revenge for her injury (it also affected mentally). The accident that gave Kyoko the chance to get the role...

Wow @ Kyoko releasing evil aura again at one point.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 22, 2016 7:10 AM
Jul 2016
So many did guess correctly on the wheelchair person's identity! It's eye-opening to see Erika take on such a new form. I'm happy she is keeping the promise of not using her family name to get to where she wants. Despite it being harder, I'm sure she feels so much more accomplished. I can't imagine the trauma she muy have gone through, but one thing really does struck me as odd. Why does the witness seem in the least bit concerned with the accident? I dunno, suspicious perhaps?
Aug 22, 2016 3:13 PM
Jun 2016
Wow...I thought I would be disappointed if it turned out to be Erica, but Nakamura blew away all my objections just like that! The misunderstanding about "Love Me" section was explained as well as the discontinuity of a reformed Erica asking for "revenge" (since it was one of her henchmen and not her). Also, the reason for her image change was explained and totally made sense! Loved it! Can't wait to see Kyouko take on her latest "rival".
Aug 22, 2016 11:37 PM

Aug 2013
I wonder if Ren will find out that there's someone in the set where Kyoko is in danger of possibly being sabotaged.
Aug 23, 2016 1:55 AM

Mar 2015
my guess is correct... it's not really surprising.. i am more surprised how she can developed that way... kyoko goy her determination! can't wait how advanced she is now...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 18, 2016 10:48 AM

Oct 2014
That was some traumatic stuff she went through. No wonder her demeanor changed so much. Now that Kyoko knows the story behind it, I'm really looking forward to how things are going to progress from this point on.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 319 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 21, 2023

1 by lavismartinez »»
Feb 29, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 278 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jan 19, 2020

13 by Saprya »»
Feb 8, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat Chapter 50 Discussion

vearg - May 27, 2009

2 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Jan 27, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 318 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 317 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.