Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 14, 2014 6:34 PM
Apr 2014
wow. fucking unbelievable. they really managed to destroy a filler arc. I never thought I'd complain about something like that.

the last 5-7 episodes were so unbelievably annoying and out of place. I can't even list everything that makes me angry about it. that would take way too long.

the beginning of the arc was really cool. way better than I ever thought a filler could be (especially after that crappy princess arc). and then they turned it into shit. they didn't show the end of the interesting fights (for example of yoruichi and kenpachi). they didn't show how genryusai tamed his sword again(the one that actually would have been interesting and it was the same for several other swords). muramasa literally ignored what he was talking about for 20 episodes after he destroyed the seal safe his master.

man this annoys me so much -.- it could have been such an amazing filler(and it's really rare that a filler actually has potential). we even got to see ichigos hollow fighting again :( I could have never imagined that it turns out so annoying.
Jan 28, 2016 1:05 PM

Jul 2013
Wow, I thought that fight between Ichigo and Muramasa was awesome!

I thought Ichigo would try to save him and he did even after all that but he still faded away and died just before Orihime got a chance to heal him. I think he's probably happy with that ending though.

I thought he was a really great character.

I thought him and Zangetsu looked like they should've been in a rock band lol.

I'm sad to see him go honestly. He just wanted to be appreciated by Kouga and even upon saving him wasn't - that's a shame.

I wish that he had gotten to be with another soul reaper, I thought for a second Ichigo would get a second zanpakuto which would have been cool. But this is filler so that couldn't happen. I still think he would have been good with Orihime.

I really liked this arc, I thought it was quite interesting.
Sep 12, 2017 5:11 PM
Jul 2017
It was an alright arc. In theory, it was absolute genius, but it ended up being just more fights with no point (some better than others). The final fight was very disappointing when compared to other climaxes and the whole thing with the guy becoming an arrancar was stupid and forced
May 1, 2019 4:46 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Wild episode.
I feel like we should at least appreciate how nicely animated this episode was, and not only the glorious cinematic fight scenes.
It looks like this filler arc still has around 8 episodes to conclude, but by the looks of it, all of their problems have been solved, I don't see why they should drag this for longer.
Jun 7, 2020 5:48 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Not really interesting end for this filler arc even if it was pretty good overall and omg there are still fillers after this wtf
Jun 6, 2022 2:43 AM
Oct 2019
Looks like this is the end of Muramasa story.
Sad ending but not with the best fight.
I guess they gonna leave the best fight to Byakuya vs Koga episode.

It's the Anime troupe again, even the Sky is Crying...
Which i kinda like it, it really fit the moment.

Lmao the Shinigami Zukan, breaking the fourth wall again.
That was hilarious...
So another 10 episodes of the filler?
I thought the Zanpakutō Unknown Tales arc end here.
Sep 30, 2022 5:30 PM
May 2020
the rain, it's always the rain. anyways, that was beautiful
Jan 25, 2023 7:47 PM

Aug 2016
This makes two main antagonists of filler arcs who've had their last words cut off by dying.
Sep 16, 2023 8:19 AM
Dec 2021
great moments for Ichigo
Sep 29, 2023 7:39 AM
Aug 2020
It's a terrible day for rain.
Jan 8, 4:04 AM
Apr 2023
Genuinely an interesting finale to this arc. Muramasa was a great character all the way through and he was pretty well-written overall. His last encounter with Ichigo was really good too. Great arc, very enjoyable!
Feb 7, 9:45 PM
Nov 2022
filler a balance filler
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 361 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 21, 2012

153 by Zorosake »»
Apr 26, 12:21 PM

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

210 by Xashinz »»
Apr 25, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 40 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

35 by AdytuYT »»
Apr 24, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

24 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 23, 5:20 PM

» Bleach: Project Hogyoku (2024) - redefinition of the original anime

dzudoKing - Feb 1

15 by 18927 »»
Apr 23, 2:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.