Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2016 3:57 PM

Sep 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That awesome intro -- then their fight was time skipped!?!?
I'm grief-stricken. maybe the series is finally being rushed

Both timelines are finally shown to connect
the penultimate fight is about to start.
*squeal of excitement* I bet more than half of them are gonna die
if Himeji transforms into a demon
[align=center][/align]
Apr 26, 2017 12:58 AM

Jul 2016
It felt like things went by so quickly in this chapter. I understand what was going on, but that pacing was still ridiculous.

Also not sure why the hide-and-seek scene was there. Did the mangaka just miss drawing scenes of Magical Girls killing unsuspecting innocents, so they decided to throw that in the middle of everything?
Apr 26, 2017 8:04 AM
Jul 2013
Noooo don't die Umaru
May 17, 2017 10:47 AM

Mar 2015
I don't even know what's going on, but damn, I keep drawn into loving this manga. The art style is amazing, the character designs are amazing, and the plot are something to what I like (time travelling, OP inhuman murderers, and all that jazz)

Dec 20, 2018 9:20 PM

May 2016
Papy extracting Himeji and bringing him back to the future in a matter of seconds after swatting off Wataru's lower half was pretty absurd. It shouldn't have been so easy or at least it shouldn't have felt like it was too easy kek

Even in another reality, Ren's body can't seem to stay intact, oof. She flicked her beans on him a little too intensely.

Ashiya dealt with that traumatic experience really well and just in time for them to go to the final batteground while Miss Funbags and Med Student confronts their biggest fear face-to-face.

Mar 8, 3:21 AM
May 2018
Seems like Ten and Yoruka will relieve their demise at the hospital and Himeji managed to escape, but the ones from the future are finally making their move.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 63 Discussion

Kajo_Senpai69 - Aug 8, 2019

5 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 60 Discussion

Stars-Soul - Apr 30, 2020

1 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 46 Discussion

Natrius - Jul 31, 2016

3 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 47 Discussion

Natrius - Aug 1, 2016

3 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 3:40 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 48 Discussion

Natrius - Aug 1, 2016

4 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 3:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.