Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 18, 2016 1:37 PM

Jul 2014
Some people has already mentioned it, but during episode 2, we might have gotten some hints on different rules for each player.

Confirmed:
Naegi - Can't run in the hallways
Bandai - Not allowed to see violence between the participants
Aoi - Must not be hit by a punch or a kick. (Better get rid of that agressive boxer immediately.)

But what about the others?

During episode 2 Gekkogahara moved her head to the side, to avoid physical contact with Aoi. Perhaps her forbidden rule is any physical contact with other people?

Thoughts?
-------------
|Theories|

Munakata: Unable to open doors | Unable to pick up his sword

Kirigiri: No verbal contact with Naegi | No close contact with Naegi | Unable to tell others what she discovers, to limit her detective skills.

Gekkogahara: No physical contact with any of the participants | Must stay nearby one or more participants |

Great Gozu: Not allowed to witness any other participants getting killed through violence | Must protect Naegi (For a fixed period of time?)

Sonosuke Izayoi: Unable to accept any sort of item in front of multiple people | Forbidden to engage in public displays of affection

Ruruka Ando: Has to stay close by Izayoi all the time.

Aoi Asahina: Not allowed to scream | She's not allowed to reveal her forbidden rule |

Former Principal:
-Must touch or have physical contact with girl ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Seiko Kimura: Not allowed to cure or attack anyone | Not able to argue |

Mitarai: Forced to protect any female participant from harm |

Juzo Sakakura: Not allowed to use his fist for violence. (Ultimate boxer)
------------
|Why?|

Munakata:
-Unable to open doors : He stopped chasing Naegi , once the door was closed. Seen in EP 2
-Unable to pick up his sword: The sword was stuck in the door, leading him to give up on the chase on Naegi. Seen in EP 2

Kirigiri:
-No verbal contact with Naegi / No close contact with Naegi: When the fire extinguisher was triggered, Kirigiri nodded her head, directing Naegi towards the exit. But she didn't tag along. Perhaps her rule forbids her from staying close by Naegi. Seen in EP 2
- Unable to tell others what she discovers, to limit her detective skills: During episode 2, it was seen she touched the wall, and made a "surprise" face. But she didn't mention it at all, could be a hint towards the limitation of her detective skills.

Gekkogahara:
-No physical contact with any of the participants: Moving her head to the side avoiding Aoi touching her head, during a scene. Seen in EP2
-Must stay nearby one or more participants: Wanting to tag along with Naegi, Aoi and Gozu, because it is "scary" to be alone. Seen in EP2

Great Gozu:
-Not allowed to witness any other participants getting killed through violence: Might explain why he chose to prevent Judo Sakakura from stabbing Naegi with his knife, going as far as to grabbing the knife, shortly after shattering it with pure strength. Seen in EP 2
-Must protect Naegi: Reason for picking him up, and esacping with him.?

Sonosuke Izayoi:
-Unable to accept any sort of item in front of multiple people. In EP 1 he accepted the red candy Ruruka Ando was eating. But after the death of Bandai, he declined the candy. Perhaps he is unable any sort of help/offering from other people. Seen in EP2
-Forbidden to engage in public displays of affection: This is something he regularly did with Ando, making it forbidden puts him in danger. The scene with these two alone, also "zoomed in" when they decided to hold hands. Some hint of affection?

Aoi:
-Not allowed to scream: During the ruckus between Naegi and Juzo Sakakura, it seemed like Aoi was trying to keep her cool, as seen when she takes a step back, and the camera focuses on her armband. There has to be some sort of connection between those two. Thoughts? Seen EP2

Seiko Kimura:
-Not allowed to cure or attack anyone: So far she has not shown any violence towards other participants, and it may be a possibility that she may not cure other participants who are "alive" as it strives against her usual Highschool level Pharmacist.
-Not able to argue: In episode 1, she argued during the discussion but in episode 2, she didn't argue when Ando was suspecting of her while looking at her.

Mitarai:
-Forced to protect any female participant from harm: Seeing how he stands up in the meeting room, and shortly after gets a punch in the gut.

Ruruka:
-Has to stay close by Izayoi all the time: They were already close before the game started, but forbidden rule might force them to be together, without seperating them?

Juzo Sakakura:
- Not allowed to use his fist for violence: In episode 1, he punched Naegi with his fist. In episode 2, after the knowledge of those forbidden rules, he went for a kick, and a knifestab rather than fist.
AzumizanJul 25, 2016 11:11 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 18, 2016 1:59 PM

Dec 2009
I'd say Kyosuke Munakata can't open doors
Jul 18, 2016 2:03 PM

Aug 2009
^ Agreed on Munakata can't open/enter through doors.

- Kirigiri, maybe no verbal contact with Naegi
Jul 18, 2016 2:11 PM
Dec 2010
I'm very curious as to what Asahina's was, as the scene panned down to her bracelet when she was getting accosted by Sakakura.

Agree with the thoughts on Gekkogahara.

Disappointed that they didn't reveal Chisa's.

Kirigiri may have some limit on her detective work. It seems like she has figured something out about their predicament but hasn't said anything about it yet. Whatever her action is, it's probably pretty significant as her eyes widened when she saw it.
Jul 18, 2016 2:18 PM
Jan 2016
Khoibob said:
Some people has already mentioned it, but during episode 2, we might have gotten some hints on different rules for each player.

Confirmed:
Naegi - Can't run in the hallways

But what about the others?
During episode 2

Miaya Gekkogahara moved her head to the side, to avoid physical contact with Aoi. Perhaps her forbidden rule is any physical contact with other people?

Thoughts?
-------------

Munakata: Unable to open doors | Unable to pick up his sword

Kirigiri: No verbal contact with Naegi

Gekkogahara: No physical contact with any of the participants

Agree with Munakata unable to open doors but I disagree with Gekkogahara's. She most likely just doesn't like being touched by others seeing as how she's shy enough to not even speak. Also, if it really was her forbidden rule, I'm sure she would've done more than move her head lmao.
Jul 18, 2016 3:05 PM

Jul 2014

Indeed! That may be what they want us to think, or perhaps you are right. Right now it is all just thoughts and theories. Nothing is for sure!

Keep em' thoughts coming
Jul 18, 2016 4:16 PM

Sep 2013
Former Principal :
Must touch or having physical contact with girl lol
Shirobako is AOTY 2015. Deal with it.
Jul 18, 2016 5:31 PM

Apr 2010
Yasamura said:
Former Principal :
Must touch or having physical contact with girl lol
Poor oldman lol...
Actually, nevermind it's good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 18, 2016 5:48 PM

Jan 2016
Sonosuke Izayoi: Forbidden to engage in public displays of affection
This is something he regularly did with Ando, making it forbidden puts him in danger
Jul 18, 2016 5:50 PM
Jul 2016
I think maybe Gozu has to protect Naegi, that could be the reason of why he picked him up even without knowing he can't run.
Jul 18, 2016 5:51 PM
Nov 2014
Well...let's first evaluate something. What the forbidden actions that we know have in common about?

Kyousuke cannot open the door.

Makoto cannot run.

Miaya cannot have physical contact.

Bandai cannot witness violence.

Probably are some things related to their personality or behaviors. Kyosuke is probably always the last one that enters and open the door once there is a reunion. Probably is for show how he is important or that thing about the leader must be the last to arrive. Naegi always runs to come and help his friends. Bandai despite everyone, was probably the least violent person. Since Miaya have always been shy and never had contact with someone. then is reasonable that she cannot let anyone touch her as a forbidden action.

Probably Kimura is not allowed to cure or attack anyone. Since bandai was already dead when she decided to cure him, then i don't think it counts.
LoneNinja123Jul 18, 2016 5:57 PM
Jul 18, 2016 6:05 PM
Nov 2015
My assumptions are not very different from what most said, but as for me:
I don't think Kirigiri restriction is verbal contact with Naegi, I mean how could the bracelet "know" she is talking to him?Unless, of course she has to say his name.
I imagine that these restrictions can also forbidden someone to especifically kill someone, that's why I thought on Gozu quickly making alliances with Naegi
I think the shy guy trying to protect Aoi is forced to protect any female from harm seeing as someone so phisically weak would stand against the boxer
The need for physical contact seems funny for the third hokage.....I mean the old man.
An interesting concept would be the traitor being forbidden to kill anyone while they are awake, of course. This would make him more manipulative and more designed for someone whose mission is to create despair among others.
Jul 18, 2016 6:08 PM

Dec 2015
So the ones we know so far:

Naegi - Not allowed to run in hallways

Bandai - Not allowed to watch violence towards other participants (Sadly led to his demise)

Now my theories:

Munakata - Not allowed to open doors

Sakakura - ???

Kimura - Not allowed to aid the poison using antidotes

Gozu - Must protect participants if they come under an aggressive attack, failing to do so results in death.

Kirigiri - Not allowed contact with Naegi (Makes sense, Monokuma knows they were a formidable force in the first game)

Ruruka - Must have some sort of physical contact with others.

Sonosuke - Not allowed to accept offerings from others.

Miaya - Not allowed to have physical contact with others.

Asahina - Not allowed to scream.

Ryota - ???

Chisa - ???

Tengan - ???
Jul 18, 2016 6:22 PM

Mar 2016
Generally, I think some bracelets and weaknesses go hand-in-hand with their roles

Naegi. Super Duper High School Luckster / Hope - can't run. Hope shouldn't run away.

Gozu - Super Duper High School Wrestler - protect participants. Wrestlers risk their life all the time; but they don't protect one.

nobody199 said:

I don't think Kirigiri restriction is verbal contact with Naegi, I mean how could the bracelet "know" she is talking to him?Unless, of course she has to say his name.

That's definitely possible. They've got cameras all over the place, as well as probably mics in them. If Bandai was killed for viewing it, the Despairs should have some sort of spy / viewing material. Perhaps the Spy is in charge of the poison?
have never had a L anime opinion in my life
Jul 18, 2016 6:27 PM

Apr 2015
Munakata's not being able to open doors theory makes sense, but then why did he leave his sword in the door?
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Clue no. 2: Somewhere in one of the pictures in my forum signature.
Jul 18, 2016 6:28 PM
Jul 2016
I doubt the one about Kirigiri. I don't think they're going to go through a whole anime without her and Naegi interacting. I think her silence had more to do with avoiding drawing attention.

Honestly, I find it more likely that she'd be forbidden from speaking entirely than to be forbidden from talking to Naegi specifically.*

Also, this is pure conjecture, but I wouldn't put it past the writers to have the traitor's forbidden action be "go through a 'knockout period' [or whatever they called it] without killing anyone." Heck, it could be that the traitor isn't even a Remnant of Despair, but someone who has been put in a "kill your friends or I kill you" situation. It seems like a very "Monokuma" thing to do.

Again, though, this is just an idea. I currently haven't seen any real evidence to support it.

*Edit: Let me clarify that I'm aware that talking is not her forbidden action. I'm just saying that I think if the writers were going to prevent her from talking to Naegi, they'd go ahead and prevent her from talking to anyone.
PhendrusJul 20, 2016 1:20 PM
Important Note: I no longer - in any way, shape, or form - consider myself a moral nihilist (even in my old, convoluted definition of the term). I very much do believe there is such a thing as objective good and evil. In addition, I apologize for any of the posts I've made that are rude, aggressive, or otherwise unbecoming.

I've always striven to walk a path befitting a follower of Christ, and now recognize some of my old comments here as misguided if not outright wrong. If you happen upon them, pray do not let them darken your view of the God I serve. He is kind, even if I, at times, have not been.
Jul 18, 2016 6:29 PM
Nov 2014
Cookies said:
Munakata's not being able to open doors theory makes sense, but then why did he leave his sword in the door?

Probably is more like his forbidden action is "must receive help from someone/something"?
Jul 18, 2016 6:41 PM

May 2012
I've seen theories that maybe Kyoko's FA is being unable to tell others what she discovers. To limit her detective skills.
Jul 18, 2016 7:00 PM
Jan 2016
Phendrus said:
Honestly, I find it more likely that she'd be forbidden from speaking entirely than to be forbidden from talking to Naegi specifically.

Kirigiri did speak on multiple occasions so it's not true.
Jul 18, 2016 7:14 PM

Feb 2010
I think Asahina's forbidden rule is one of the following:

1) She's not allowed to reveal her forbidden rule OR 2) Something to do with Naegi **explained more below but most likely this one

When Naegi told Asahina his forbidden rule, they have the kind of relationship where she would openly tell him anything. So my guess is that she isn't allowed to tell anyone, however I think the former is more plausible, because it's not so much that she can't say anything, but it's more like she refuses to. Asahina would not tell Naegi what her forbidden rule for those two reasons: either it kills her or it hurts him.

We only know two DEFINITE rules, but I think theories can be based off the fact that these rules are not random. My theory is that these rules are all obviously meant to give people handicaps, but wouldn't it be very interesting if all of the forbidden rules put Naegi could be enforced to leave Naegi defenseless?

In other words, all somehow leave Naegi at a disadvantage so that he can either get framed, be silenced, or killed without any help form others. The foundation itself is a huge threat, but Naegi's plan to help the Remnants of Despair was a plan that could've actually rehabilitated and changed the world. That's why I think that out of all of them, Naegi appears to be the biggest threat so the purpose of the game should be to get rid of as many Future Foundation members as possible, but primarily Naegi. I'm not 100% positive of this since we only do know two rules, but Naegi's walking in the hallway certainly puts him at a disadvantage, and Bandai's "not allowed to see violence between other participants" would leave Naegi at a disadvantage since if there was trouble, Bandai would have to run from it at the cost of his own life.
EarlCielJul 18, 2016 7:24 PM
Jul 18, 2016 8:20 PM
Aug 2015
Khoibob said:

Sonosuke Izayoi: Unable to accept any sort of item in front of multiple people.

Sonosuke Izayoi:
-Unable to accept any sort of item in front of multiple people. In EP 1 he accepted the red candy Ruruka Ando was eating. But after the death of Bandai, he declined the candy. Perhaps he is unable any sort of help/offering from other people. Seen in EP2

Hmm... I was thinking it was more along the lines of just not being able to accept/consume Andou's candy only? If her candies really are at the same level as narcotics in terms of addictiveness, I think it'd make more sense to restrict him from their consumption, since that would cause withdrawal symptoms. And of course, there's always the possibility that Izayoi was just refusing to eat the candy so that he could concentrate on the events in front of him instead of being sidetracked: I feel like that's not completely ridiculous either. But other than me just being probably unnecessarily specific, I do agree that Izayoi's restriction has something to do with accepting items.
Jul 19, 2016 12:03 AM

Jul 2014

Indeed it might also be something about the candy only, since it was stated somewhere they were addictive, as you mentioned.
Certainly, he might have refused since it was a serious situation, as it was right after someone just died.
Jul 19, 2016 1:48 AM
Jul 2016
I think maybe Mitarai has to prevent any physical contact between males and females, not only for how he defends Asahina but also for how he reacts when Kazuo Tengan touches Kirigiri's glove, immediately he jumps into them and then shouts that is ''sexual harrassment''. I don't think he is the type of guy who would say something like that to his boss, so I think it has to be his forbidden rule.
Jul 19, 2016 6:40 AM
Nov 2014
nagitokomaeda_ said:
I think maybe Mitarai has to prevent any physical contact between males and females, not only for how he defends Asahina but also for how he reacts when Kazuo Tengan touches Kirigiri's glove, immediately he jumps into them and then shouts that is ''sexual harrassment''. I don't think he is the type of guy who would say something like that to his boss, so I think it has to be his forbidden rule.

Extremelly Unlikely.

If that was true then Mitarai would have died once tengan touched kirigiri.
Jul 19, 2016 6:45 AM

Oct 2015
LoneNinja123 said:
nagitokomaeda_ said:

Extremelly Unlikely.

Maybe its the fact that everytime something like that happens he has to make a comment about it or try to stop it.
Jul 19, 2016 6:47 AM
Nov 2014
Gonzak said:
LoneNinja123 said:

Extremelly Unlikely.

Maybe its the fact that everytime something like that happens he has to make a comment about it or try to stop it.

I believe is harm. Definitely harm.

Mitarai cannot let or presence any type of harm/harassement towards girls while they are on his presence
LoneNinja123Jul 19, 2016 7:03 AM
Jul 19, 2016 7:19 AM
Jul 2016
I think maybe Ruruka has to be with Sonosuke all the time. Because if he can't eat her sweets he will try to stay away from her, and with that rule one of the two would definitely die.
Jul 19, 2016 7:43 AM

Apr 2012
Hmmm, I don't think we'll get another "fake death" so I scratch the possibility of the traitor being one of the dead characters. Naegi doesn't fit, Komaeda's already his version of crazyness for hope. After watching episode 2, Miaya and Gozu would be too obvious imo.

The mastermind seems to always have been a girl so I'm hoping it's a guy this time. Izayoi or Mitarai would be cool but I don't really have any solid reasons yet to suspect them. I think I'll wait a little more :P
Jul 19, 2016 7:46 AM

Jul 2014

Very Perceptive, Mr Fox. :3
Jul 19, 2016 7:47 AM

Apr 2012
Khoibob said:

Very Perceptive, Mr Fox. :3

Haha, thanks!! :D
Jul 19, 2016 7:50 AM

Dec 2015
theperceptivefox said:
Hmmm, I don't think we'll get another "fake death" so I scratch the possibility of the traitor being one of the dead characters. Naegi doesn't fit, Komaeda's already his version of crazyness for hope. After watching episode 2, Miaya and Gozu would be too obvious imo.

The mastermind seems to always have been a girl so I'm hoping it's a guy this time. Izayoi or Mitarai would be cool but I don't really have any solid reasons yet to suspect them. I think I'll wait a little more :P

I wouldn't say "too obvious" is a reason to discount someone. Asahina was a "too obvious" kind of "Nah, it's too obvious to kill her." But they did it. I don't think anyone is safe or innocent here. Kodaka is trying his damn hardest to make sure that everyone's a viable option for death or guilt. Even Naegi, as shown by the blood on his hand, as well as the opening where Naegi looks like he's fitting with the Despair side of Monokuma.
Jul 19, 2016 7:55 AM
Sep 2014
Great Gozu: Do not take off the mask.
Hiro: Do not move or do not show himself to anybody directly.
Asahina Aoi: Do not eat donuts. That's why her death was a suicide.
Jul 19, 2016 7:56 AM

Apr 2012
AzureAceOfficial said:
theperceptivefox said:

I wouldn't say "too obvious" is a reason to discount someone. Asahina was a "too obvious" kind of "Nah, it's too obvious to kill her." But they did it. I don't think anyone is safe or innocent here. Kodaka is trying his damn hardest to make sure that everyone's a viable option for death or guilt. Even Naegi, as shown by the blood on his hand, as well as the opening where Naegi looks like he's fitting with the Despair side of Monokuma.

True that. I just think it'd be more interesting if the attacker came from the outside. The trope of the killer being inside seems a bit overused in murder mystery fiction tbh. But anything can happen. Maybe it's not just one traitor or maybe the door wasn't as secured as they thought. We only got to see Naegi with blood on his hand and Asahina's corpse, we still don't know the state of the room they're in.
Jul 19, 2016 7:59 AM

Dec 2015
theperceptivefox said:
AzureAceOfficial said:

True that. I just think it'd be more interesting if the attacker came from the outside. The trope of the killer being inside seems a bit overused in murder mystery fiction tbh. But anything can happen. Maybe it's not just one traitor or maybe the door wasn't as secured as they thought. We only got to see Naegi with blood on his hand and Asahina's corpse, we still don't know the state of the room they're in.

It's never explicitly stated that there's ever only one attacker either. Monokuma just said "An attacker will wake up"
Jul 19, 2016 8:00 AM
Nov 2014
Guys, what is sakakura's forbidden action is "Not use his hands as a act of violence"? I mean he is the ultimate boxer.

He tried to kill Naegi with a knife and used his legs to hurt Mitarai.

But remember in the first episode, he punched Naegi. But after see his own bracelet, he haven't used any act of violence with his fists.
LoneNinja123Jul 19, 2016 8:05 AM
Jul 19, 2016 8:03 AM

Apr 2012
AzureAceOfficial said:
theperceptivefox said:

It's never explicitly stated that there's ever only one attacker either. Monokuma just said "An attacker will wake up"

Exactly, for all we know maybe two attackers are in cahoots.

I wonder what everyone's forbidden actions are. I agree with the theory that Munakata can't open doors and Kirigiri not being able to reveal anything she discovers. I wonder if Miaya's not allowed to touch people or she's just shy? Also, very curious about Juzo's.
Jul 19, 2016 8:03 AM

Dec 2015
LoneNinja123 said:
Guys, what is sakakura's forbidden action is "Not use his hands as a act of violence"?

I think this is a very good point. In the beginning prologue of episode 1 when he, Munakata and Sonosuke were about to fight Peko, Nekomaru and Akane, he was using his fists. When he was attacking Naegi in episode 1, he was using his fists. It makes sense.
Jul 19, 2016 8:06 AM
Nov 2014
AzureAceOfficial said:
LoneNinja123 said:
Guys, what is sakakura's forbidden action is "Not use his hands as a act of violence"?

I think this is a very good point. In the beginning prologue of episode 1 when he, Munakata and Sonosuke were about to fight Peko, Nekomaru and Akane, he was using his fists. When he was attacking Naegi in episode 1, he was using his fists. It makes sense.

Let's not forgot his talent: "Ultimate Boxer"
Jul 19, 2016 8:13 AM

Apr 2012
I like Juzo's theory of not being able to fight with his fists. Seems pretty likely.

Btw, Asahina was killed with a knife, right? How do you think the killer got it? As far as I saw, only Juzo and Izayoi (being ultimate Blacksmith) had knives. And Chisa's death...how do you think the killer was able to put her on top of the chandelier?
Jul 19, 2016 8:23 AM
Jul 2016
I agree on Sakakura not being able to fight with his hands, and if its true then he can't beat Gozu on a fight. Better get killed soon, hate this unnecessarily violent character.

I think all of them are potential attackers. Because when monokuma talks to the attacker it doesn't seem like he is talking to some Ultimate Despair, and if the kills were planned and did everytime by the same person it would not be a true game at all.

I think maybe Chisa was the first attacker and she decided to kill herself, that could be the reason of why she was crying and why she has a bracelet like the others.
Jul 19, 2016 8:23 AM

Jul 2014
theperceptivefox said:

Izuru? He's a technically a "mastermind".
"Hi!"
Jul 19, 2016 8:30 AM

Apr 2012
Yehart said:
theperceptivefox said:

Izuru? He's a technically a "mastermind".

Oh, true. Well, maybe I didn't consider him because his other side is also the hero, haha! And we didn't get to see him that much in the game...it was mostly told to us. What I mean is a guy mastermind who isn't also the protagonist and who gets more screentime.
Jul 19, 2016 8:38 AM

Jul 2014

Indeed a very good one!
Jul 19, 2016 8:40 AM

Jul 2014

We haven't been informed of the duration of the "sleep drug" the participants get affected by. But if we just say they fall asleep for multiple hours, it would be easy to set anything up, as the killer.
Jul 19, 2016 8:46 AM

Apr 2012
Khoibob said:

We haven't been informed of the duration of the "sleep drug" the participants get affected by. But if we just say they fall asleep for multiple hours, it would be easy to set anything up, as the killer.

Yeah, plus windows are closed so no way of knowing the time, I guess.

Still, poor Naegi will be accussed yet again. I hope not all of them do. Also, do you guys think the forbidden actions will stay the same throughout the whole game or change sometime?

I wonder where Hagakure is now...I don't think I've seen him this episode, unless I was too distracted trying to guess who's the killer lol.
Jul 19, 2016 8:54 AM
Nov 2014
New possible theory for Seiko's forbidden actions.

-Not able to argue.

In episode 1, she argued during the discussion but in episode 2, she didn't argued when andou was suspecting of her while looking at her.
Jul 19, 2016 10:47 AM

Dec 2012
theperceptivefox said:
Khoibob said:

Yeah, plus windows are closed so no way of knowing the time, I guess.

Still, poor Naegi will be accussed yet again. I hope not all of them do. Also, do you guys think the forbidden actions will stay the same throughout the whole game or change sometime?

I wonder where Hagakure is now...I don't think I've seen him this episode, unless I was too distracted trying to guess who's the killer lol.

He was shown outside in ep 1 so maybe he's still there? I bet he will make his entry like some sort of saviour lol

I like old headmaster's forbbiden rule the most lmao but I doubt it's gonna be that
Jul 19, 2016 10:51 AM

Jul 2014
kawaii-despair said:

I like old headmaster's forbbiden rule the most lmao but I doubt it's gonna be that

Someone mentioned it in the thread, i couldn't refrain myself from adding it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 19, 2016 3:40 PM

Jul 2012
Former director's FA is the best one! I imagine everybody tense with the situation and he is there, all happy "HEEELLLLL YEAAAHHH BABY \o/"

Jul 19, 2016 11:13 PM
UltimateEnforcer

Apr 2015
i wish Juuzou's forbidden rule was no violence HE NEEDS TO DIE
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2016

473 by Nanashi »»
Jan 3, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

236 by Salty_Cookie »»
Jan 2, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2016

285 by Nanashi »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:37 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

281 by Nanashi »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2016

499 by Nanashi »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.