Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 15, 2016 8:23 AM

Jan 2011
I know up to episode 20 that is all manga and then 4 episodes after it stunk. Anyway where should I pick up the manga so I know I can keep on reading from whatever chapter Akame ga kill episode 20 picks up after.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jul 15, 2016 8:41 AM

Jul 2015
Both are fucking garbage
Jul 15, 2016 8:44 AM

Jul 2013
If you want to read the manga for the part where the anime ended (episode 19), start reading since chapter 39.

However, I reccomend you to read the manga since the beginning, as the anime omitted some details who affected the characterization of some characters.
Jul 15, 2016 9:08 AM

Jan 2011
Taz_ said:
Both are fucking garbage
Then why are you in this section of the forums? Also 8.17 says otherwise but whatever I respect your opinion.

Illyricus said:
If you want to read the manga for the part where the anime ended (episode 19), start reading since chapter 39.

However, I reccomend you to read the manga since the beginning, as the anime omitted some details who affected the characterization of some characters.
Hmm...okay thanks for the heads up let's see if the manga can save Tatsumi's awful character. Who was effected the most early on?
Jul 15, 2016 9:12 AM

Jul 2013
MasterHavik said:
Illyricus said:

Hmm...okay thanks for the heads up let's see if the manga can save Tatsumi's awful character. Who was effected the most early on?
The manga shows more scenes of the relationship of Tatsumi and Bulat, showing them training and hunting Danger Beasts and the like.
It also shows some scenes of the Jaegers as a group and revealing their goals to Esdeath, who makes them a bit more detailed that some of the villains of the week.

Btw, if you dind't liked Tatsumi in the anime, I think you would like him more in the manga, as he is more badass and developed here.
Jul 15, 2016 9:16 AM

Jan 2011
Illyricus said:
MasterHavik said:
The manga shows more scenes of the relationship of Tatsumi and Bulat, showing them training and hunting Danger Beasts and the like.
It also shows some scenes of the Jaegers as a group and revealing their goals to Esdeath, who makes them a bit more detailed that some of the villains of the week.

Btw, if you dind't liked Tatsumi in the anime, I think you would like him more in the manga, as he is more badass and developed here.
That is some critical detail. I may start from the beginning if it has that.

And I kind of figured he would be different in the manga. He may get outshrine since Akame ga kill has some of the best female characters I have seen since EVA when it comes to action shows.
MasterHavikJul 15, 2016 9:31 AM
Jul 15, 2016 9:30 AM

Jul 2013
MasterHavik said:
Illyricus said:

And I kind of figured he would be different in the manga. He may get outshrine since Akame ga kill has some of the best female character I have seen since EVA when it comes to action shows.
In my opinion, you should, because those details made the manga more enjoyable.

I told you this, in the lattest chapters, Tatsumi really becomes really strong, to a point you could never imagine.
Jul 15, 2016 9:32 AM

Jan 2011
Illyricus said:
MasterHavik said:

And I kind of figured he would be different in the manga. He may get outshrine since Akame ga kill has some of the best female character I have seen since EVA when it comes to action shows.

I told you this, in the lattest chapters, Tatsumi really becomes really strong, to a point you could never imagine.
Okay:) Thanks man you have been a big help unlike our other friend.
Jul 15, 2016 9:50 AM

Jul 2013
MasterHavik said:
Illyricus said:

Okay:) Thanks man you have been a big help unlike our other friend.
You are welcome. I'm always ready to help the ones asking to read the manga ^^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.