Forum Settings
Forums

The hardest/easiest subject to learn in school

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 23, 2010 6:30 AM

Jul 2010
I think for me the easiest subject at school is english.And the fizik i Just don't have an affinity for it :D

Sep 23, 2010 6:39 AM

Sep 2010
Math and Earth Science was the hardest, I still don't see how your gonna use trigonometry for your everyday life
Sep 23, 2010 12:26 PM

Mar 2010
English is the easiest, physics and maths are the hardest ;D
Sep 26, 2010 9:03 AM

Mar 2008
Why all the hate for P.E.? It's not even a real class. I could understand if it was for running the mile like we had to do at my high school or that bullshit jumping rope tests in middle school, otherwise its somewhat enjoyable. As a side note why the fuck would you test how well someone can jump rope, I mean what possible relevance does that have in ANY aspect of life unless you were to become a professional in that field to which I can only say: lol.

By far easiest for me now is Philosophy of Moral Issues (Ethics), such a fun class. Hardest is definitely Organic Chemistry... interesting but tough shit.
Sep 26, 2010 9:29 AM

Feb 2010
Hardest: Spanish and French

Easiest: Everything else
I probably regret this post by now.
Sep 26, 2010 5:58 PM

Jun 2010
For me, it's History. Cause I love it so much.
Oct 1, 2010 11:04 AM

Sep 2010
napolean86 said:
For me, it's History. Cause I love it so much.

What he said. Along with Arts and Literature.

The subject I don't get/are worst at: Math, Physics, Chimique.
"In Romania the wife needs to tolerate her husband. The husband needs to tolerate his wife. Their house being a house of tolerance."

"Does something like this write in there?"

"Posibly, how am I supposed to know?"
Oct 1, 2010 11:23 AM

Jul 2009
The easiest is the one you enjoy the most

in my case it was maths
🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ²γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³γ€€
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€Cursorγ€€Natureγ€€reserveγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ¦‹γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ¦©γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ•γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ²γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸ§γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
πŸŒ³γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸŒ³
🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳
Oct 1, 2010 1:47 PM

May 2010
For me the easiest are English ,History ,Mathematics and Chemestry. The hardest are Biology ,Physics and Literature.
Oct 1, 2010 5:40 PM

Feb 2009
Hardest for me are Spanish and Programming. . . .they both suck!!

As for the easiest history and math :)
Oct 1, 2010 6:21 PM

Sep 2010
The easiest subject is physical education. The hardest is love ;( jk, I'd say... uh... some high level of math.
Oct 1, 2010 6:22 PM

Jun 2010
Easiest for me: Literature

Hardest for me: Mathematics
Oct 1, 2010 8:02 PM

May 2010
When you really think about it, foreign languages are very difficult especially when your native tongue isn't that language.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Oct 1, 2010 10:27 PM

Mar 2008
Easy:
Pre-college - Anything. Everything is easy in HS. Maybe math? I didn't study much to learn concepts. Memorization is another story since...well, you have to memorize the facts to spit them back out again.

Difficult:
Art. Because even if you understand something, being able to do it is another story.
In college, any precise math/science (non theory-based). Chem, biochem, multi-variable calculus. Then again my experience comes from quite a competitive school, so maybe that had something to do with it.
Oct 1, 2010 10:31 PM
Oct 2008
metaphysics

everything is subjective bullshit
Oct 1, 2010 10:44 PM

Mar 2008
rstln said:
metaphysics

But math/science equations aren't subjective. They're solid, unbreakable rules that need to be obeyed.

Also, metaphysics is considered philosophy, which is arguably the most subjective subject one can study.
Oct 1, 2010 11:14 PM
Jun 2010
hardest- calculus

easiest- P.E. LOL
Oct 1, 2010 11:17 PM
Oct 2008
Fui said:
rstln said:
metaphysics

But math/science equations aren't subjective. They're solid, unbreakable rules that need to be obeyed.

Also, metaphysics is considered philosophy, which is arguably the most subjective subject one can study.

My second statement was only directed at metaphysics, not rules in arithmetic.

I meant to imply that metaphysics is the most subjective of philosophical studies. While that itself is arguable, you can't deny the broadness/intangibles of the subject matter.
InactivityOct 1, 2010 11:21 PM
Oct 1, 2010 11:27 PM

May 2010
Fui said:
Easy:
Pre-college - Anything. Everything is easy in HS. Maybe math? I didn't study much to learn concepts. Memorization is another story since...well, you have to memorize the facts to spit them back out again.

Difficult:
Art. Because even if you understand something, being able to do it is another story.
In college, any precise math/science (non theory-based). Chem, biochem, multi-variable calculus. Then again my experience comes from quite a competitive school, so maybe that had something to do with it.

That's funny, most people I know including myself found college much easier.
Oct 2, 2010 4:28 AM

Dec 2008
To me,

Easy: Biology! All about memorizing, it interesting with facts and about life.
Diffcult: Mathematics. I can memorize the steps, formulas, concepts, but just could not apply to the questions. Even after much practice.
Oct 2, 2010 4:43 AM

Aug 2009
To me....every blood subject from School is too hard for me >_>
Oct 2, 2010 4:51 AM

Aug 2010
To Misa Maths, Chemistry and French are the hardest subjects and the easiest are P.E and R.E (if P.E counts) xx
I love Manga and Anime
I watch and read it most of the day
I just love it
I'm on a quest for it
I LOVE IT HEHEHE xxx
Oct 2, 2010 7:07 PM
Dec 2008
Easy: Math/Science
Hard: PE and Home Economics
Oct 2, 2010 7:15 PM

May 2010
Hardest was Algebra

Easiest all the other subjects
Oct 3, 2010 12:45 AM

Jun 2009
easiest: english!!! ^_^
hardest: philosophy... -.-'
Oct 3, 2010 6:07 AM

Jun 2010
Math was the hardest, i hate maths with a passion. This hate for maths made me despise Physics too.

Easiest for me was all the humanities subjects, like History, Geography & RE. I also found English Lit/Lang quite simple.
>_<
Oct 3, 2010 6:22 AM

Oct 2010
Probably, all of you would hate me after reading this... but for me maths is the easiest... hehe
... everything is really easy for me nd i get the stuff really quick... nd the best part is that you don't need to study that much...you have, but i have fun doing maths... see, i told u would hate me now... hehe.. yeah, i know i'm a weirdo...

At the end of the day, all the subjects are endurable... but i'm a really lazy person who hates having to study.. so any subject (like history) which makes you memorize is detestable for me... hehe
That's why maths is better! ;)
Oct 3, 2010 6:41 AM

Nov 2007
Easiest: Foreign languages (English, I'm talking about you), Geography, Social studies
Hardest: Physics, Chemistry (I don't understand shit), Biology, History (WAY too much memorizing)
Oct 3, 2010 6:44 AM

May 2010
i think it was science and history.. easy to understand and memorize..if you can do both that is haha
Oct 3, 2010 7:19 AM

Jan 2010
Easiest: English - just keep building, and building, and building. I've found science had the eaisest to write notes though.
Hardest: Maths - study and constant repetition can fix this though. History and Geography notes are difficult to write though!
Oct 4, 2010 11:02 AM

Dec 2009
pre-college / A-level in UK system:
pure math, a spot test can fail you if you can't understand it fast enough & thoroughly & practice it every night

advanced biology, too much stuff to remember in a short period of time, basically you don't even have enough time to read
Oct 4, 2010 11:08 AM

Jun 2010
English and History is the easiest~ While math is rather terrible... T.T
Oct 4, 2010 2:07 PM

Jul 2009
Easiest: Geography, Biology, History, Foreign languages (English, Swedish, French) and Math
Hardest: Philosophy, Physics and Chemistry
SaaneDec 2, 2010 8:36 AM
Oct 4, 2010 5:25 PM

Mar 2009
rstln said:
Fui said:
rstln said:
metaphysics

My second statement was only directed at metaphysics, not rules in arithmetic.

I meant to imply that metaphysics is the most subjective of philosophical studies. While that itself is arguable, you can't deny the broadness/intangibles of the subject matter.

Science is a school of philosophy that consists of empirical epistemology and a pragmatic approach to ontology. Metaphysically, science assumes a number of things about causality, for instance. Point being that you can't simply call philosophy or metaphysics 'subjective' and be done with it, since science is itself a philosophy.

They're solid, unbreakable rules that need to be obeyed.

Oh, really? We only know the 'laws' of mathematics through empirical observation, and our understanding of mathematics changes constantly with new theorems. Is math 'discovered'? This carefully about this. If no, then math is simply a mental construct used to process information, like colors, and if yes, then it implies some sort of Platonic mathematic reality -- and that would be really something.
"When he will, the weary world
Of the senses closely curled
Like a serpent round his heart
Shakes herself and stands apart."
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Oct 4, 2010 6:02 PM

May 2010
High School Students are not good enough to take Philosophy as a subject seriously.
Oct 4, 2010 6:23 PM

Jul 2010
Easiest: Maths, Graphics, English, Literature and Biology.
Hardest: Chemistry and Italian.
Oct 4, 2010 10:25 PM
Nov 2009
I find Chemistry really difficult x_x It's quite mathematical x_x Physics is difficult too, although not so much as chemistry.

I find my other subjects easy, thankfully. Biology, psychology, philosophy and english.

It's pretty unfortunate about chemistry and physics being so difficult, since I'm going into medicine ^_^;
Oct 4, 2010 11:11 PM

May 2010
Lilah said:
I find Chemistry really difficult x_x It's quite mathematical x_x Physics is difficult too, although not so much as chemistry.

I find my other subjects easy, thankfully. Biology, psychology, philosophy and english.

It's pretty unfortunate about chemistry and physics being so difficult, since I'm going into medicine ^_^;

No offense, but if basic chemistry is already proving difficulties, you won't get into meds school.
Oct 4, 2010 11:51 PM

Jul 2007
nannime said:
In grade school I found every subject easy, so I can't comment on the hardest there.

However, now at university, Organic Chemistry has proven to be the hardest class I've ever taken. Although, Organic Chem I was much harder than Organic Chem II is.

Intermediate inorganic is much, much harder.
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

(οΏ£γƒΌοΏ£)
Oct 5, 2010 8:16 AM

Oct 2010
Subjects i find easiest are Biology, Mathematics and Geography. I don't really find any subjects very hard but the one i dislike the most is Chemisty, it just seems very long and complicated.

Oct 5, 2010 10:21 AM

May 2010
Easiest: Physical Education.

Hardest: Trigonometry and Calculus tied for first.
Nov 12, 2010 12:19 AM
Nov 2009
Confucius said:
Lilah said:

No offense, but if basic chemistry is already proving difficulties, you won't get into meds school.

Yes I will.
Nov 12, 2010 12:25 AM

Jun 2009
I've always found Math and History to be my easiest classes.

While on the other hand I hate anything related to Science or Physical Education (then again I lack any motivational drive to run).
Nov 15, 2010 5:49 PM

May 2009
Social studies has always been my worst subject. Math and art are a breeze to me.
Nov 15, 2010 6:01 PM

Jan 2009
Political Science, Psychology, Public Speaking, Statistics, Calculus, and History = terrible
Art, English, Gym-related classes, and etc = wonderful
Nov 15, 2010 6:28 PM

Apr 2008
Nov 15, 2010 6:35 PM
Oct 2009
Easiest: Art

Hardest: Science and Math
Nov 15, 2010 6:38 PM

Jan 2010
Oh science, how you torture me. I'm working really hard towards getting into a good college so I can go to med school, though.

Easy: Most other stuff, especially English.
Nov 15, 2010 7:20 PM

Oct 2010
The easiest subjects for me are art, physical education, history, geography, french, psychology, and law

Hardest: Math and chemistry
Nov 22, 2010 4:54 PM

Mar 2010
In my place, we learn English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mathematics, Science, History, Geography and Living Skills, but I take Chinese, Art, Moral and Civic as well.

I think the Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, history, geography and living skills are the hardest subjects for me. Some parts of the history we learn are fake, and the living skills subject is junk, they just teach us how to make pencil boxes out of wood pieces.

For me, English, Mathematics and Science are the easiest subjects, because they are too easy. I don't remember anything during English classes, because the teachers play traunt all the time. Teachers teaching us Mathematics need a calculator every second, or else they won't be able to solve any questions. And science, the teachers have absolutely no idea what it is about, they just keep 'reading' what the text books say.

I think I'm starting to get mad :3
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Fight the above user with the last letter! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SnipeStrike - Apr 1

1314 by Rizz_Khalifa »»
30 seconds ago

» Count to OVER 9000! v.16 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 16, 2022

6056 by Rizz_Khalifa »»
1 minute ago

» Harshly judge the user above you based on their Last List Updates v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Apr 9, 2023

7679 by PrideRoyalIvy »»
2 minutes ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

2831 by viraat_pirate »»
3 minutes ago

» You can only save 1 of the 3 users above you! v9 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Jan 28, 2023

2788 by viraat_pirate »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.