Forum Settings
Forums

ZAQ Announcement Thread: Third Album 'Z-ONE' On The Way

New
Jun 11, 2016 7:27 PM

Jan 2014
UPDATE 28/3/18: ZAQ's third album has been announced! No date has been set for its release, and sounds like she's still recording album songs, but the title has been given as Z-ONE. Obviously, I haven't updated this much, skipping her singles "BRAVER" and "JOURNEY", and I'm not sure that I'll continue to do so in the future, MAL clubs being what they are and this club being pretty tiny as is. If you want to get my posts about ZAQ and many other musicians from Japan and around the world, though, feel free to PM me for an invite to my Discord server :D

OLD UPDATES

FYI, since club notifications have been revived, I'd like to use them to keep you guys informed of new releases by ZAQ and other big news. And keep the club sporadically active as I'd hoped! I'll only use notifications (by bumping this thread) when there is news and it's only possible to do so once a week, but if you want, you can unsubscribe to any club's notifications.

Finally, if you haven't yet, please do drop by the threads What's your favorite single by ZAQ? and Favorite song for another artist written by ZAQ? to introduce yourself!
MiporinMar 28, 2018 4:41 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 15, 2016 11:29 AM
Mar 2015
Yay!

Wonder what's up with the nurse cosplay though?
Aug 15, 2016 11:45 PM

Mar 2015
More ZAQ anime songs will be my pleasure!!
Dec 13, 2016 1:34 PM

May 2013
Darn, this song is quite the hitter - even more than Trinity Seven's previous opening, Seven Doors, but somewhat in the same style. Can't say I dislike this ZAQ at all!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: Poll: » What's your favorite single by ZAQ?

Miporin - Feb 19, 2016

8 by TerranceTsang »»
Nov 21, 2016 2:21 AM

» Favorite song for another artist written by ZAQ?

Miporin - Feb 26, 2016

5 by Miporin »»
Jul 11, 2016 9:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.