Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 31, 2016 3:28 AM

Feb 2013
I just updated my user on graph.anime.plus and I found out that this is supposed to have two episodes instead of one, so I checked the MAL entry and I see that there are two episodes listed here but I didn't see any news about it, someone from the staff can confirm that there are two episodes or not, thank you.

Never mind, I guess that they split them in two parts, my mistake.
UlquiorraMay 31, 2016 3:38 AM
Jun 25, 2016 7:32 AM

Jun 2015
Ulquiorra said:
I just updated my user on graph.anime.plus and I found out that this is supposed to have two episodes instead of one, so I checked the MAL entry and I see that there are two episodes listed here but I didn't see any news about it, someone from the staff can confirm that there are two episodes or not, thank you.

So, the 1 episode is actually both?
Jun 25, 2016 8:13 AM

Feb 2013
ShadowMonkey said:
Ulquiorra said:

So, the 1 episode is actually both?

Yes, I forgot that one part was for the mahou shoujo part because I watched it on kissanime and there the OVA has one episode.
Jun 25, 2016 2:48 PM

Apr 2014
Thanks for clearing this out!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi: OVA Episode 2 Discussion

Kitoge - Dec 23, 2016

14 by nanajp »»
Dec 7, 2023 11:58 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi: OVA Episode 1 Discussion

D-ohnuts - Jan 16, 2016

27 by nanajp »»
Dec 7, 2023 11:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.