Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 2, 2016 11:58 AM

Apr 2010
If I know who heshe will end up with, fine. As long as they don't start with certain couple as an option and shift to other

Jul 2, 2016 12:03 PM

Dec 2015
I avoid all anime/manga with love triangles. I prefer romances with a nice sweet drama free story. Unfortunately I have not been able to find a lot of anime/manga like that. The only ones I have found are Nodame cantabile (anime) and Bonnouiji (manga). I am told that there is a very good manga called horimiya that is a drama free romance but I do not want to read it because it is still incomplete.
Jul 2, 2016 12:05 PM

May 2016
AtroSpecter said:
I mean, the main character should just choose one and just stick with him/her (usually her).

Wut? But that's what the character in question usually do...It's usually the 2 girls/boys that fights for a boy/girl, not the boy/girl in undecided to choose one of the girls/boys...
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Jul 2, 2016 12:49 PM

Oct 2015
Yes I hate those, that's one of the reason's I usually avoid romantic things.
Jul 2, 2016 12:53 PM

Dec 2014
I not only enjoy triangles, but love pentagons as well. Melodramatic conflict between teenage students is what I crave in life.

Jul 2, 2016 1:03 PM
Oct 2013
I love them but sometimes it piss me off when I hate one of the characters in the triangle.
Jul 2, 2016 2:36 PM
Apr 2016
There could be some really good love triangles out there, I don't know, but from what I've seen, badly written love triangles are a foolproof way to lose track of the original plot and possibly ruin it entirely.
Jul 2, 2016 2:52 PM

Mar 2014
I'm honestly surprised at how many love triangles I've seen or even been a part of in real life. Relationships re complicated, especially when somebody is already in one, and people aren't always the best at explaining their feelings. I don't mind them at all. I don't enjoy love triangles that I find are handled poorly, but I could say the same about anything I think is handled poorly. I like the love triangles in

And

So I'd say I actually like them overall, especially when compared to a lot of other romantic set ups.
Jul 2, 2016 2:57 PM

Oct 2013
It never bothered me before but man.....there too predictable, they gonna choose the main love interest in the end. still haven't come across 1 when that doesn't happen.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Jan 28, 2021 5:42 PM
Sep 2020
Gesu- said:
AtroSpecter said:
I mean, the main character should just choose one and just stick with him/her (usually her).

Nope. That would be boooooooooring.
There has to be some form of conflict and if it's in the form of a love triangle then I'm fine with it. Just execute it well enough & make it as less cliched as possible..

Well in that sense I do get you, but it's impossible to not make it cliched....

It is quite tiring now, in every romance you see that, it's annoying.. I'm jealous at how you don't get soo annoyed at the girl getting in the way of our heroine. example is Alice from SAO, how don't you get annoyed at how after a day or something she sleeps with the mc in the bed and almost tried to kiss him, basically has the same privileges as the heroine which is Asuna.
Hira
Jan 28, 2021 6:02 PM
Sep 2020
M
nghiabe said:
dadnaya said:
I do.
I only love romance between couples. Love triangles ruin the story and romance IMO

Hmmm same thought, but it's fine with me as long as the guy chooses one :) if it's not then

MHM! I agree, it kinda puts your mind at ease.
Hira
Jan 28, 2021 9:03 PM

Jan 2020
One of the main reasons why I disliked
season 3 so much.

Jan 28, 2021 9:05 PM

Feb 2019
daAmazinFatB0y said:
It never bothered me before but man.....there too predictable, they gonna choose the main love interest in the end. still haven't come across 1 when that doesn't happen.
this. Each time I see a love triangle, it’s usually clear who the MC will end up with

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :)

Rinrinka - 2 hours ago

18 by TeBaTe »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you have any favorite opening or ending animations?

RobertBobert - 30 minutes ago

4 by Vendicator »»
5 minutes ago

» Cutest Shoujo Main Protagonist

lucaspatrick - Jan 8

49 by 707supremacist »»
6 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others?

WatchTillTandava - 5 hours ago

26 by WatchTillTandava »»
12 minutes ago

» Advertise your favorite anime

Tannenbusch - 8 hours ago

6 by tchitchouan »»
15 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.