Oct 2015
Good job everyone! This was fun :3

Btw, I was Sinbad. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
CherryMay 21, 2016 7:24 PM

May 21, 2016 7:48 PM

Aug 2013
Sin + Bad= ???

It was inevitable.

Pentaflare left me in a bad place. What can I say, he made the mistake of softing cop yesterday, and I had to roll with it. Still, gg for a game I only played for one phase.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
May 22, 2016 12:52 AM

May 2014
Good game, everyone! :3

May 22, 2016 12:54 AM

Jan 2014
LucianRoy said:
Sin + Bad= ???

It was inevitable.

Pentaflare left me in a bad place. What can I say, he made the mistake of softing cop yesterday, and I had to roll with it. Still, gg for a game I only played for one phase.

Yeah, I agree, though it was already a lost situation for scum once Lunar was exposed to be scum, so yeah, I can't really blame him. It was kind of unfortunate that he had to replace out.
You still did your best ^^

GG everyone. Kudos to @CherryDan for following through with iruv and Penta, you've got a good gut feeling. I like it. @ginger-sama, you really grasped onto the game mechanics quickly, I was surprised how good you handled being Alibaba. @winter-sonata You did a good job drawing all the attention to you to get yourself lynched, you almost got us x)
I hope I get to play with everyone else in the future too!

Well then. I think it's time to watch Magi ^^
May 22, 2016 1:11 AM
Jan 2016
Chione said:

Well then. I think its time to watch Magi! ^^

BINGE WATCH PARTY! :D

Fun game guys! Sorry if I gave the wrong impression with my actions. I had to make myself so confusing and annoying due to having that really good lynch ability on me that could help out the town near the end. Figured being the suspicious jerk would be a better route just in case we had Judar still floating around by the endgame.
May 22, 2016 2:49 AM

Jan 2015
ya, very fun game. sadly i died off kinda on the last two days.. totally sucks
i'll miss it, was very fun and i liked being aladdin

Calm me and let me taste the salt you breathed while you were underneath
I am the one who haunts your dreams of mountains sunk below the sea
I spoke the words but never gave a thought to what they all could mean

last.fm
May 22, 2016 6:21 AM

Oct 2015
Chione said:
LucianRoy said:
Sin + Bad= ???

It was inevitable.

Yeah, I agree, though it was already a lost situation for scum once Lunar was exposed to be scum, so yeah, I can't really blame him. It was kind of unfortunate that he had to replace out.
You still did your best ^^

GG everyone. Kudos to @CherryDan for following through with iruv and Penta, you've got a good gut feeling. I like it. @ginger-sama, you really grasped onto the game mechanics quickly, I was surprised how good you handled being Alibaba. @winter-sonata You did a good job drawing all the attention to you to get yourself lynched, you almost got us x)
I hope I get to play with everyone else in the future too!

Well then. I think it's time to watch Magi ^^

Well thank you! :3
I did vote 7 times during all game, but never voted for a town player. What a coincidence. ahah

And please do watch Magi! It's great!

May 22, 2016 6:47 PM

Nov 2013
@Dylem
@coromandel
@andy_gali
@CherryDan
@Exhalant
@-asagi-
@iruv
@rshuttle1337
@LunarChild
@Ginger-sama
@Pentaflare
@sugariri
@Chione
@leonstone
@followind
@winter-sonata

I just wanted to thank all players for signing up for this, and giving this game a go. It was really nice being able to play with different people, and seeing new experiences.
I also want to thank all the helpful members of the Mafia Society Club for replacing in when needed and for PentaFlare being my fellow IC this game as well.
Lastly, a huge thank-you goes out to @Arrisu, the host, for all the hard-work/time commitment, and her co-host, @Jackrito, for helping (Jackrito is the leader of the Mafia Society club here on MAL). It was certainly a pleasure to play this game again and with other people outside of the club!
I hope to see some new members inside MS in the future, and I will be hosting a magical girl crossover game in a few weeks in this section of the MAL forums! I hope to see some of you playing again!

Thanks everyone~~
SoulEaterQUEENMay 22, 2016 6:50 PM
May 22, 2016 7:25 PM

Oct 2015
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
@Dylem
@coromandel
@andy_gali
@CherryDan
@Exhalant
@-asagi-
@iruv
@rshuttle1337
@LunarChild
@Ginger-sama
@Pentaflare
@sugariri
@Chione
@leonstone
@followind
@winter-sonata

I just wanted to thank all players for signing up for this, and giving this game a go. It was really nice being able to play with different people, and seeing new experiences.
I also want to thank all the helpful members of the Mafia Society Club for replacing in when needed and for PentaFlare being my fellow IC this game as well.
Lastly, a huge thank-you goes out to @Arrisu, the host, for all the hard-work/time commitment, and her co-host, @Jackrito, for helping (Jackrito is the leader of the Mafia Society club here on MAL). It was certainly a pleasure to play this game again and with other people outside of the club!
I hope to see some new members inside MS in the future, and I will be hosting a magical girl crossover game in a few weeks in this section of the MAL forums! I hope to see some of you playing again!

Thanks everyone~~

It was fun to play with you Queen! Hope to play with y'all again some other time. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

May 23, 2016 1:25 PM

Aug 2014
Good game everyone. Sorry I had to replace out at the end, I had a few personal issues crop up and I wouldn't have been able to focus on the game.

Thanks @LucianRoy for taking on the really daunting task of replacing into such a tricky situation. I'm sorry I made it so hard for you.

I enjoyed playing with everyone, both people I had never met and ones I had played with many times already. I hope to see you all again!
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 23, 2016 1:48 PM

Aug 2013
No hard feelings. I'm just getting your goose.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]

More topics from this board

» What are your thoughts after visiting the profile of the user above? v.3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 9, 2023

3673 by Eleben »»
51 seconds ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

3966 by DropOfLove »»
58 seconds ago

» What do you think the above user's voice sounds like? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ReaperCreeper - Sep 26, 2014

5613 by SnipeStrike »»
2 minutes ago

» Do you like the person above you? v6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Sep 7, 2023

1571 by DropOfLove »»
2 minutes ago

» Do you believe in the existence of the thing said by the above user? ( 1 2 3 4 )

UncreatedSong - May 24, 2021

156 by Spunkert »»
3 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.