Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 18, 2016 10:14 AM

Oct 2015

Sodium knowledge: He will never get salt and sugar mixed up

WOW, FUCKING OVERPOWERED GARY STU BS!

In seriousness, I saw this list on an /a/ thread and I'm surprised that it's legit.
Jul 18, 2016 10:39 AM

Jul 2014
WTF ?!
That's fucking nonsense !!

He literally can own the fucking world !!

Can someone beat him with that super fucking OP power ?!
Jul 18, 2016 12:40 PM

Sep 2014
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:

It's not mentioned but Reinhart's has a divine gift which is to gain "whatever ability he needs to win" at any given time. He is the sword sage in the universe he is one of the strongest beings

so did he participate in a cooking competition? Or where did his cooking blessings come from XD
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jul 18, 2016 12:55 PM

Sep 2015
Comander-07 said:
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:

It's not mentioned but Reinhart's has a divine gift which is to gain "whatever ability he needs to win" at any given time. He is the sword sage in the universe he is one of the strongest beings

so did he participate in a cooking competition? Or where did his cooking blessings come from XD

Your born with Blessing so he's had it from birth you cannot aquire a blessing but I'm sure he is a Master Chef as well XD
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Jul 18, 2016 12:55 PM

Mar 2015
Step aside, Chuck Norris.
Jul 18, 2016 12:57 PM

Sep 2015
Raven_Wingz said:

and Sakamoto-Kun XD
Jul 18, 2016 12:58 PM

Jan 2016
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:
Raven_Wingz said:

and Sakamoto-Kun XD

and Tenchi

(Lets start a chain! Keep it going)
Jul 18, 2016 12:59 PM

Sep 2014
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:
Comander-07 said:

Your born with Blessing so he's had it from birth you cannot aquire a blessing but I'm sure he is a Master Chef as well XD

I thought he could gain any blessing "he wants" to win? Thatswhy Im asking. Would make a pretty nice special ^^
Jul 18, 2016 1:01 PM

Sep 2015
Comander-07 said:
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:

I thought he could gain any blessing "he wants" to win? Thatswhy Im asking. Would make a pretty nice special ^^

I think it said gain an ability which is like Subaru's Shamack. Abilities you can train and acquire
Jul 18, 2016 1:06 PM

Sep 2014
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:
Comander-07 said:

I think it said gain an ability which is like Subaru's Shamack. Abilities you can train and acquire
I mixed up blessing and ability it seems..
Well I think its pretty nice to see a completely OP character not being the MC. Especially if the MC is totally without any power himself.
Jul 18, 2016 1:11 PM
Jul 2018
_Hans_ said:
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:

and Sakamoto-Kun XD

and Tenchi

And Yujiro (Is this chain a good idea?)
Jul 18, 2016 1:20 PM

Jan 2016
Rehls said:
_Hans_ said:

and Tenchi

And Yujiro (Is this chain a good idea?)

and Tatsuya Shiba (I hope so, brother!)
Jul 20, 2016 6:54 AM

Jun 2016
Rehls said:
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:

I know someone mentioned earlier but here are all the list of all the divine blessings so far in the universe through arc 6

http://rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Protection

This list excludes some of Reinhart's though

there's also a 1:10000000 for someone to have more than one divine blessing and Reinhart has to many.

The author created Reinhart as the opposite of Subaru on purpose. He wanted to create an invincible character to show the audience that making a main character like that was boring.

xD Don't think that's the reason. More like later proving that even an invincible-looking character can easily be defeated. Would certainly be more fun.

Like what Jagd said: "His righteous personalty can also be taken advantage of by an enemy if they have say a hostage."

None's truly invincible. And he ages, right? So time-passing kills him. What if he were to be imprisoned until death? Depends on how often that Divine Blessing could be used to give him an escape.

And I'd rather not read that wiki. It contains lots of spoilers about other characters, too.

No Reinhard is created as Foil for Subaru Just admit people he is strongest character In Rezero He can t be beaten by anyone except for maybe Satella and Subaru can never beat him ever he have too much abilities and divine protections

Jul 20, 2016 6:57 AM

Jun 2016
xgeogander said:
I believe Rehls is merely stating that Reinhardt isn't as invincible as you guys think. Sure he is overpowered and is the strongest person in Re:Zero universe, but being the strongest doesn't make him invincible, he could still be defeated and die by a lot of means.

His Blessing of the Phoenix that allows him to revive once, upon death actually proves or perhaps implies that he could be and will be defeated and die at one point.

I think.

But his first adpating ability and rective adpating ability that makes him able to dodge the first attack upon him and second and so on allow him to dodge every attack makes him invincible as they can t even injure him.

I don t think anyone can even injure let alone kill him Only Satella may have the chance the rest are too weak. Too many blessings and powers.

Jul 20, 2016 7:55 AM

Jul 2013
In regards to the whole Satella vs Reinhard, this is what was said in a Q&A.

Taken from: http://pastebin.com/8QTMKVDx (Possible spoilers so read at own risk.)
Jul 20, 2016 2:24 PM
Jul 2018
Kirigiri50 said:
xgeogander said:
I believe Rehls is merely stating that Reinhardt isn't as invincible as you guys think. Sure he is overpowered and is the strongest person in Re:Zero universe, but being the strongest doesn't make him invincible, he could still be defeated and die by a lot of means.

His Blessing of the Phoenix that allows him to revive once, upon death actually proves or perhaps implies that he could be and will be defeated and die at one point.

I think.

But his first adpating ability and rective adpating ability that makes him able to dodge the first attack upon him and second and so on allow him to dodge every attack makes him invincible as they can t even injure him.

I don t think anyone can even injure let alone kill him Only Satella may have the chance the rest are too weak. Too many blessings and powers.

That's referring to physical attacks, probably. He can't dodge an AoE spell, or even an AoE attack. It'd cover a large area. Also there a spells that teleport. He could be teleported to another dimension or something, where there is no food and water, and die.

It was also been said that his mana pool is low. So he has to absorb mana from the environment. Some environments might not have mana for him. He'd then be incapable of using techniques. This'd put him in an disadvantage. So imagine if he were imprisoned somewhere, and needed to cast a powerful technique/spell to get out. If there was no mana around, he'd not be able to.
removed-userJul 20, 2016 2:27 PM
Jul 20, 2016 2:43 PM

Jun 2016
Rehls said:
Kirigiri50 said:

That's referring to physical attacks, probably. He can't dodge an AoE spell, or even an AoE attack. It'd cover a large area. Also there a spells that teleport. He could be teleported to another dimension or something, where there is no food and water, and die.

It was also been said that his mana pool is low. So he has to absorb mana from the environment. Some environments might not have mana for him. He'd then be incapable of using techniques. This'd put him in an disadvantage. So imagine if he were imprisoned somewhere, and needed to cast a powerful technique/spell to get out. If there was no mana around, he'd not be able to.

Hm maybe So But I think We still haven t seen Reinhard full power I bet he still have more Blesssing than the one we seens I bet he has ways to counter the weakness he mention plus He can read people minds he knows that they go to his weak points and I bet one of his blessing have counter to this weakness.

Jul 20, 2016 6:08 PM

Mar 2010
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:
Comander-07 said:

Normally this case for everyone else (and the most they ever acquire is one or two Blessings if they really lucky), but Reinhard is a little special here.

Sep 16, 2016 8:52 AM

Jan 2012
Z4k said:
I'm sure there might be some people curious about Reinhardt and how strong he is so someone from /a/ translated a list of his blessings from this image.

Sword Saint: Swordsmanship maxes out, and become able to draw Raid, the Dragon Sword.
Arrow avoidance: he cannot be hit by projectiles. (this is why sword that Elsa threw went around him on its own)
Arrow guarantee: any projectile he uses is guaranteed to hit the target
Magic resistance: No curses, debuffs, or buffs can affect him
Fire avoidance: 80% reduction from fire damage
Wind absorption: 80% of wind magic is absorbed
Earth resistance: Earth magic have 80% reduced effect on him
Water reflection: 80% water magic is reflected
Darkness immunity: 80% of darkness magic is nullified
Light sharing: 80% light magic is shared to another target
Swiftness: He can move at superhuman speed. This affects mounts as well
Riding mastery: He can ride any animals
Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhardt connects
First attack immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.
Preceding attack immunity: The second attack and all following attacks misses him
Rain blessing: He gains power in rain
Sun blessing: He gains power in sunny weather
Night's blessing: He gains power during night
Morning blessing: he gains power during morning
Mind reading: Vague understanding of what's on other people's mind
Item mastery: able to know how to use any item he holds
Unarmed mastery: Very strong even without any weapons
Blessing of War god: able to use any weapons masterfully
Blessing of Lake: Can walk on water
Blessing of Mist: Mist do not hinder his view
Blessing of Cloud: can walk on cloud
Blessing of lightning: Lightning will never strike him
Sodium knowledge: He will never get salt and sugar mixed up
Taste king: No matter how he cook, the food will come out delicious
Blessing of Frying, Steaming, Boiling = complete mastery of all the cooking methods
Clothes designing: Can design fabulous clothes that will surely start a fad
Master Teacher: His students become successful in learning
Training mastery: Can train not only his body, but also other people, to their maximum potential
Poison immunity: Immune to all poison
Illness immunity: Immune to all sickness and disease
Power bleeding: Bleeding actually makes him stronger
Blessing of the Phoenix: Upon death, he is granted a "continue?" once

It's hinted he has more but they couldn't fit it in one image.

Mod edit:
Added a spoiler warning to thread tittle.
Reinhard*******
Better have anime and no life than fake friends...
Sep 17, 2016 7:19 AM

Oct 2014
First attack immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.
Preceding attack immunity: The second attack and all following attacks misses him

:o
Sep 22, 2016 10:24 PM

Apr 2015
So that's why he didn't show up in white whales arc and beteljuice arc hhuh coz it's gonna be boring af
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Oct 24, 2016 11:43 PM
May 2016
wait so not only does he has First attack immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses but he has Preceding attack immunity: The second attack and all following attacks misses him

so pretty much you can never even dream of hitting him no matter how fast you are
Oct 25, 2016 6:34 AM
Jul 2018
@M0HAMEDGAMERX1

We don't know if that applies to multiple opponents.
Jan 10, 2019 3:58 PM
May 2017
Rehls said:
Kirigiri50 said:

i'm pretty sure he will just gain more and more blessings the more if you did that stuff to him, which makes him even more invincible. seriously, he would end up with enough cheats to give Accelerator a run for his money

besides, Nagatsuki has stated that if Reinhard ever becomes Subaru's enemy, it would be impossible for him to win
Jun 12, 2019 11:08 AM
May 2017
seriously, Reinhard would easily stomp Ainz with all of his blessings
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - Apr 24

32 by KuyaC »»
Yesterday, 8:20 AM

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
Apr 23, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.