Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 6, 2016 12:14 AM

Jan 2013
BigBoss said:
Syrup- said:
Yes, I'm the blind one, having played Warcraft III for several years, played Aeon of Strife on Starcraft LONG before League was even a thing, followed up by playing Hero Wars and Defence of the Ancients. BLIND AS FUCK LMAO

When you're done using image macros that do not belong on MAL, educate yourself.

Now if that isn't salt I dunno what is. Way to defend your "veteran" status that you got there.
here's your reply.
May 6, 2016 12:19 AM

Aug 2010
Syrup- said:
BigBoss said:

Now if that isn't salt I dunno what is. Way to defend your "veteran" status that you got there.
here's your reply.

Oh you mean me actually saying why I think a specific mechanic is good or bad for a certain game and at least trying to back up my opinion and hear other opinions against you who literally says "I'm not obligated to answer jack shit." and spams salt memes, how can I not say well meme'd at that.

Meh, don't even care anymore at this point. Keep doing you friend.

"One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle."

May 6, 2016 12:46 AM

Oct 2012
Because it's addicting.
That's literally the only reason.
May 6, 2016 12:54 AM

Jan 2013
BigBoss said:
Syrup- said:
here's your reply.

Oh you mean me actually saying why I think a specific mechanic is good or bad for a certain game and at least trying to back up my opinion and hear other opinions against you who literally says "I'm not obligated to answer jack shit." and spams salt memes, how can I not say well meme'd at that.

Meh, don't even care anymore at this point. Keep doing you friend.
Is it so hard to look at a few Youtube videos? Learn to use the internet.

http://classic.battle.net/war3/basics/heroes.shtml
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fbC4lnoi88
http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/57739/what-are-the-key-gameplay-differences-between-valves-dota-2-vs-league-of-legend

League removes a lot of the core of Warcraft III, DotA2 keeps it. Why the hell should I answer something that takes a couple of minutes on Google just because some lazy shit can't? If I said something that needed proof, that's a totally different story. If you want to know something about a game, why am I so wrong to tell you to go play the game it is based on?

@spamming memes, LOL. I hardly think one gif counts as spamming. Did it hurt your feelings?
May 6, 2016 3:15 PM

Apr 2016
I have been playin League for 3 years.
I think i love this game because i'm a little bit crazy , i like see people flame in the chat during 20 minutes :3
May 6, 2016 3:43 PM

Oct 2012
dadnaya said:
Champs are really hard to get, they're expensive like hell (BOTH RP AND IP).
Meanwhile I'm sitting here with nearly every single champion in the game + all the runes I need, and I'm wondering why the hell aren't there more ways to spend my IP...

And yes, I bought them all with IP.
May 6, 2016 4:10 PM

Apr 2016
Riot makes sometimes some IP event when you play with your friends you can have for exmple 400% more than alone.With this type of event you can buy a lots of champions very fast.
May 6, 2016 4:26 PM

Oct 2012
NotEvenDead said:
Riot makes sometimes some IP event when you play with your friends you can have for exmple 400% more than alone.With this type of event you can buy a lots of champions very fast.
Yup, things like double IP weekends, party IP events, free IP boosts, and even your daily +150IP boost makes IP ridiculously easy to farm.
May 6, 2016 6:53 PM

Feb 2013
dadnaya said:
Unknown- said:
LoL is basically a simplified version of Dota, I like Dota more because of the graphics, the map and the difficulty. Smite is the most original and I love it l but I think Dota started it all, right? One thing I hate about Smite though is how people can get away with attacking you while you're by your tower, it's like a dangerous move in Dota.

I had an arguement with a friend.
She said LoL graphics are better than Dota 2's graphics.
I said Dota 2's graphics are better.
The truth is?~

LoL is a prettier art style. With pretty cartoony characters with a lot of personally.

LoL is easier mechanically to learn

LoL you can spam abilities making it at least seem like more of an active game then DotA

It mythological but as descriptive. LoL easily shows you how to get better but also makes you feel like a god when ahead. Giving you a chance when behind. It makes you think your better then you are.
DotA just says your bad here's hows to get good.

LoL is just fun. Take my giant flaming bear on you head.
May 6, 2016 10:37 PM

Oct 2009
Why do people like mmos in the first place? They look like shit, have no discernible goal, and kill your social life.

May 7, 2016 2:19 AM

Apr 2016

It mythological but as descriptive. LoL easily shows you how to get better but also makes you feel like a god when ahead. Giving you a chance when behind. It makes you think your better then you are.
DotA just says your bad here's hows to get good.[/quote]

More simple , in LoL you can 1v9 and solo carry a game and your team. In DotA you can't it's that ?
May 7, 2016 3:26 AM
Mar 2014
NotEvenDead said:

DotA just says your bad here's hows to get good.

More simple , in LoL you can 1v9 and solo carry a game and your team. In DotA you can't it's that ?[/quote]

That used to be true, you almost can't solo carry annymore in league unless you are stomping in lower elo's ofcourse.
May 7, 2016 3:37 AM

Apr 2016
That used to be true, you almost can't solo carry annymore in league unless you are stomping in lower elo's ofcourse.[/quote]

Hum actually it's more rare because at high elo there is actually always a premade because of the dynamic
queue but you can't still solocarry ^^
May 7, 2016 3:47 AM

Feb 2013
NotEvenDead said:
That used to be true, you almost can't solo carry annymore in league unless you are stomping in lower elo's ofcourse.

Hum actually it's more rare because at high elo there is actually always a premade because of the dynamic
queue but you can't still solocarry ^^[/quote]

No you can't solo carry but what you can do is lead your team as the strongest character.

The worst part about low elo is you can you can have 10 kills and be ahead but the rest of your team is behind but they play like they are ahead even if it just one person. If fine if your around but if your not near them they die.

In higher elo it easier to work with people as they will help their strength.
May 7, 2016 4:14 AM

Apr 2016
I'm probably in the false because i'm only Gold but i have been watching a lots of people playing and it's only after Diamond 1 people start play in team. Before there is always a people who need to make nice call , calme the team etc...
May 7, 2016 1:25 PM

Jul 2014
Becase LoL is for normies and kids who wanna be a pro-gamer.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Exploring the Intersection of Games, Computers, and Tech Support: A Guide for Android App Development Companies in Saudi Arabia

johnsrp - 3 hours ago

0 by johnsrp »»
3 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

30 by Kajiuran »»
4 hours ago

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
8 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
8 hours ago

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

14 by Timeline_man »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.