Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 10, 2016 5:20 AM

May 2015
Hey. I just finished watching this anime (The World God Only Knows) all three seasons of it (although it's only 12 episodes per season), and I pretty much got hooked. I like the art style, the opening songs in each and every season. And most of all, the characters.

In this anime, the main character is a good looking otaku male high school student partnered with a pretty cute girl demon. Their job is to capture wandering demons by making girls fall in love with him.

So now I'm currently looking for an anime with the same cuteness and humor, but with no luck finding anything. Any ideas?
Apr 10, 2016 5:31 AM
Mar 2016
I'd recommend:
Hataraku Maou-sama! - It's an anime where Satan has been sent to Earth and he attempts to work his way up by becoming a part time employee at 'MgRonalds', There's a bunch of cute moments with a human school girl called Chiyo who has a crush on Satan, as well as the other female characters having hints of having a crush on him.

Prison School - This about a school that has all girl students except for 5 new male students who get caught trying to spy on the girls while they showered, so they get sent to the prison of the school. The boys are extremely obsessed with all things girls (mostly boobs) and the MC Kiyoshi meets a girl he likes so attempts to break out with the help of his friend. This anime is so funny but be aware that there is a lot of nudity but this can be blurred out with random beams of light in the censored version.

I absolutely adore TWGOK and I wish there was more ;_;
Apr 10, 2016 6:24 AM

Feb 2013
watch baka to test 2nd season, its better than the first 1

yamada-kun might be worth a shot

opr you just read world god only knows, it has 2 more arcs after the last season of the anime
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Apr 10, 2016 6:44 AM

Feb 2016

More topics from this board

» Action animes with sexy badass women in revealing outfits?

Repurikanto - 3 hours ago

0 by Repurikanto »»
3 hours ago

» Great Anime Soundtrack Recommendations Based On A Few Listed Here

Music99 - Yesterday

4 by mo_lave »»
3 hours ago

» Looking for something similar to Isaki/Ganta relationship

FlashoftheBlade - 7 hours ago

1 by mo_lave »»
3 hours ago

» ANIME RECOMMENDATION (which I've not seen)

Ainz_Ooal_Gown01 - Jun 23

9 by M2zC »»
Today, 4:39 AM

» Exciting 1 cour anime from recent time.

iwansquall - Jun 22

8 by Mazoy »»
Yesterday, 7:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.