Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2016 1:35 PM
Apr 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So, the girl protagonist from the 1st chapter, and it seems like the element of magic is back. I mean, I assumed it would continue her story, and since it's not, and in this chapter the bear's apparent master has died, I suppose the bear really is from the old town's legend.

In this one, the protag is a suspect in a case and is off to testify. I think he is a ''child'' because he was trying only to be like his father (no real objective of his own), and he seems to be picking mushrooms like he did as a kid. But no matter what, he always picked one that was poisonous and all the others would go bad - maybe this is a metaphor for himself/his life and what he said about going to testify and ending up lying. By that, I imagine he actually is guilty. In his search to be "a fastidious politician" like his father, he fell in this trap, and in the end, decided to stay with the bear.
"If I don't show it to anybody, then I won't have to tell anybody it's poisonous."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nigeru Otoko Chapter 1 Discussion

Emmrys - Apr 1, 2013

4 by loreeellaii »»
Jul 2, 2023 3:07 AM

Poll: » Nigeru Otoko Chapter 3 Discussion

cocochandesu - Mar 6, 2016

0 by cocochandesu »»
Mar 6, 2016 1:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.