Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 4, 2010 7:47 AM

Feb 2009
iSignature allows you to generate your signature with the help of an editor. You can upload your own images and fonts to be put in the signature.

Currently iSignature supports:
- myanimelist.net
- xfire.com
- last.fm
- wakoopa.com

Some of iSignature features:
- position items (image/text) using mouse (dragging)
- apply effects to text
- output signature in png or jpg

Some of the generated signatures:

To give it a try, click here.
Click here for a video tutorial (not really a video).
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 4, 2010 11:10 PM

May 2008
oh wow... nice job. I've been hoping someone would come in and do something like this, and beats the heck out of dygnatus or anything I could have managed.

hmmm... might want to raise the file size limit a bit higher for fonts, though, since it's easy for those to surpass the limit (maybe bumping to 400-500kb would greatly increase the number of fonts people could use). If possible, maybe a two-level limit so you could allow larger fonts but keep images and other file sizes at the lower cap.
sakaJan 4, 2010 11:24 PM

I am a banana.
Jan 5, 2010 4:22 AM

May 2009
I can't seem to register : / It says only letter, numbers and dots are available to use, which I only used, but it still says the username is invalid
Jan 5, 2010 4:25 AM

Sep 2009
Sasu-neko said:
I can't seem to register : / It says only letter, numbers and dots are available to use, which I only used, but it still says the username is invalid

maybe because it is already taken?
No sig :(
Jan 5, 2010 4:40 AM

May 2009
Algirdyz said:
Sasu-neko said:

I think I tried at least 10 examples, was all of them taken? ._.
Jan 5, 2010 4:51 AM

Feb 2009
saka said:
oh wow... nice job. I've been hoping someone would come in and do something like this, and beats the heck out of dygnatus or anything I could have managed.

hmmm... might want to raise the file size limit a bit higher for fonts, though, since it's easy for those to surpass the limit (maybe bumping to 400-500kb would greatly increase the number of fonts people could use). If possible, maybe a two-level limit so you could allow larger fonts but keep images and other file sizes at the lower cap.

Thanks for the good suggestion, saka. I see you are quite popular in the forums, especially in the sig scripting forum. I didn't knew that there was another signature generator.

Sasu-neko said:
Algirdyz said:
Sasu-neko said:

I think I tried at least 10 examples, was all of them taken? ._.

What was the username you tried to register? Maybe there are some bugs in the editor.
Jan 5, 2010 5:09 AM

May 2009
Here are few of the names I tried

SasuNeko
Sasu_Neko
Sasu.Neko
S9005
S19
19.SN
Jan 5, 2010 5:52 AM

Feb 2009
Thanks. My fault. The editor did not accept capital letters previously. It should work now.
Jan 8, 2010 8:23 AM

Oct 2008
Hi. I'm just wondering for the ID is it just our username or something else. Also i'm finding this easier to use than dygnatus.
Jan 8, 2010 10:33 AM

Feb 2009
The first thing you see is the login panel that is used only for the editor. It is not related to the MAL account. After you have logged in, you can add accounts (MAL, last.fm, ...) to the signature.
Jan 12, 2010 3:31 PM

Oct 2008
i906 said:
The first thing you see is the login panel that is used only for the editor. It is not related to the MAL account. After you have logged in, you can add accounts (MAL, last.fm, ...) to the signature.

I already registered however nothing seems to appear in the preview when I give it my username for MAL, i'm presuming that all the other stuff needs to be added. I just wanted to try it out with plain text on a plain background just to get an idea.
Jan 12, 2010 7:14 PM

Feb 2009
lee3319 said:
I already registered however nothing seems to appear in the preview when I give it my username for MAL, i'm presuming that all the other stuff needs to be added. I just wanted to try it out with plain text on a plain background just to get an idea.

Yes, that is correct. You need to insert text or images first. As for texts, there is a list of variables to put in, such as %anime-title% and %anime-status%.

The source of my signature can be seen here.
Jan 18, 2010 1:54 AM

May 2009
Messing around with the sig generator, and while I seem to have most of the features down. I can't seem to get the episodes to show correctly (as in Watching <anime title> 20/26) Any tips would be appreciated.
Jan 18, 2010 2:02 AM

Feb 2009
xxxHolic_Waltz said:
Messing around with the sig generator, and while I seem to have most of the features down. I can't seem to get the episodes to show correctly (as in Watching <anime title> 20/26) Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks for trying the generator.

The input of this:

%anime-status% %anime-title% %anime-episode%/%anime-total%

will become this:

Watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood 39/?
Jan 18, 2010 2:09 AM

May 2009
I've actually been using those very same options and yet all I can get to show up is "Watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood..." No actual episodic progress shows up. Is that something that gets filled in later (since it doesn't show up for the preview either) or am I actually doing something wrong? XD

Update: Oh I figured it out. Apparently the limit was set to the default 33. Which wasn't allowing me to see all the fields I had put on. Thanks for the assist, lol
xxxHolic_WaltzJan 18, 2010 2:29 AM
Jan 18, 2010 2:23 AM

Feb 2009
xxxHolic_Waltz said:
I've actually been using those very same options and yet all I can get to show up is "Watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood..." No actual episodic progress shows up. Is that something that gets filled in later (since it doesn't show up for the preview either) or am I actually doing something wrong? XD

The problem has been fixed. The preview shows the up to date information.
Thanks for pointing that out.
Jan 18, 2010 3:23 AM

May 2009
So, here's another question. Hypothetically, and this is totally hypothetical. Let's say someone uploads a background image last, AFTER adding all the anime list fields and setting their positioning. Is there any way to get the background image, well, actually be in the background? I was hoping I could simply reorder them and it would work that way. Unfortunately that is a no go. XD

Update: Never mind. I simply moved the image file to the first slot and it shows up as the background. I should really take more time before I ask questions, lol.
Jan 18, 2010 3:26 AM

Feb 2009
xxxHolic_Waltz said:
So, here's another question. Hypothetically, and this is totally hypothetical. Let's say someone uploads a background image last, AFTER adding all the anime list fields and setting their positioning. Is there any way to get the background image, well, actually be in the background? I was hoping I could simply reorder them and it would work that way. Unfortunately that is a no go. XD

Yes, you can reorder them by drag and drop, but only in the item editor section, not in the signature editor section.
Jan 18, 2010 3:28 AM

May 2009
i906 said:
xxxHolic_Waltz said:

Yes, you can reorder them by drag and drop, but only in the item editor section, not in the signature editor section.

Yeah, I thought it was like Photoshop where if the image is lower, it means it's behind what ever images are listed above it on the layers tab. Thanks for the reply.

Edit: Rather than double posting I figure I'd edit my last post with my most frequent question. I'm attempting to add time/date stamps to the signature. I'm assuming it's %anime-date(d/m/Y h:i:s A)% , and unless I'm incorrect in that assumption. I'm not getting it to work properly. XD
xxxHolic_WaltzJan 18, 2010 4:22 AM
Jan 21, 2010 4:00 AM

Oct 2008
lee3319 said:
Yes, that is correct. You need to insert text or images first. As for texts, there is a list of variables to put in, such as %anime-title% and %anime-status%.

The source of my signature can be seen here.

Thats for that. it helped and now I got it up and running, just do a little playing around later.

Just wondering how can you add more than one and will we beable to add manga to it soon.
Jan 21, 2010 5:33 AM

Feb 2009
xxxHolic_Waltz said:
Edit: Rather than double posting I figure I'd edit my last post with my most frequent question. I'm attempting to add time/date stamps to the signature. I'm assuming it's %anime-date(d/m/Y h:i:s A)% , and unless I'm incorrect in that assumption. I'm not getting it to work properly. XD

It is correct. It is working now.

lee3319 said:
Thats for that. it helped and now I got it up and running, just do a little playing around later.

Just wondering how can you add more than one and will we beable to add manga to it soon.

You actually can add more %anime-title% and so on to another text item. It will automatically get the next anime. For manga, I will add it later on.
Jan 21, 2010 6:12 AM

May 2009
Good stuff, thanks for the fix. I see you added some newer stuff as well. Do you have any other plans to add more account types?
Jan 21, 2010 6:17 AM

Feb 2009
xxxHolic_Waltz said:
Good stuff, thanks for the fix. I see you added some newer stuff as well. Do you have any other plans to add more account types?

As for now, I don't have any other accounts in mind to be added to the generator. Suggestions?
Jan 21, 2010 8:10 AM

May 2009
i906 said:
xxxHolic_Waltz said:

As for now, I don't have any other accounts in mind to be added to the generator. Suggestions?

None in particular. Everything looks good so far. I was just asking because I had used a very similar program to make a gamercard on a website. Curious to see if you were going to add something like that to link PS3/360 players accounts, since you had Xfire on there and all.
Apr 9, 2010 5:06 PM

Feb 2008
very very nice :D thank you :) As you can see i made the one i have now. but i have a couple of questions.

1. can i make the text so it would only use capital letters? I want to make the anime title capitals only
2. is it possible to make manga updates? i tried and i think it's not :)
Apr 10, 2010 4:17 AM

Feb 2009
sMug said:
very very nice :D thank you :) As you can see i made the one i have now. but i have a couple of questions.

1. can i make the text so it would only use capital letters? I want to make the anime title capitals only
2. is it possible to make manga updates? i tried and i think it's not :)

1. Yes, choose all caps.
2. Yes, just added.

Thanks for using it.
Apr 10, 2010 4:35 AM

Feb 2008
i906 said:
Thanks for using it.

thanks for making it :D it's awesome :) and it's easy to use :)
Apr 12, 2010 8:56 AM

Feb 2008
i may be asking to much but would it be possible to add "overlay" to "text effects"? :)

also for some reason some of the fonts become thinner then they should be when uploaded. or maybe it's just my imagination i don't know :)
sMugApr 12, 2010 9:24 AM
Jul 8, 2010 5:55 AM

Jan 2009
First thanks for creating such awesome signature generator .
its seams twitter is not working . also xfire text is not being shown like i created weektime long name it doesn't show game name :S . please help .

Also steam is not working its taking forever to load when i select steam
Jul 8, 2010 6:45 AM

Feb 2009
mastersquall said:
First thanks for creating such awesome signature generator .
its seams twitter is not working . also xfire text is not being shown like i created weektime long name it doesn't show game name :S . please help .

Also steam is not working its taking forever to load when i select steam

the generator is now working

for some reasons, data from steam takes some time to download
Jul 8, 2010 6:53 AM

Jan 2009
i am total noob i think that's why i can't make it work . whatever i try it just don't show :(

also whenever i enter my twitter account i get this error
Jul 8, 2010 7:16 AM

Mar 2010
I used it before making own php: it's a really great tool with a very user-friendly interface (the best I've seen by far), congratulations for your work.

Jul 8, 2010 8:01 AM

Jan 2009
finally i fixed my all issue by creating new user ID . It seams i did something wrong inside it .
Jul 8, 2010 8:03 AM

Feb 2009
mastersquall said:
i am total noob i think that's why i can't make it work . whatever i try it just don't show :(

also whenever i enter my twitter account i get this error

there was a bug in the editor before, maybe you can try refreshing the page or clear cache since i just recently uploaded the fixed editor
Jul 9, 2010 7:07 AM

Jan 2009
Yup i think so .

But now i am using second account . hacker2150

At last finally i have siggy i always wanted to have .

From the deepest heart i thank you for creating this .
Jul 9, 2010 10:42 AM

Jan 2009
I was just wondering is there way to make twitter use 2 lines ?
Jul 14, 2010 8:26 AM

Dec 2009
Hi, I've notice everytime I try to access the site this appears:

Server change?
Jul 15, 2010 11:00 AM

Jan 2009
what happen it don't remember my ID . something happen to server
Jul 15, 2010 1:57 PM

Dec 2007
My siggy disappeared too which I created there ;__;
Jul 16, 2010 3:04 AM

Feb 2009
The site is back on, but all of the users data were lost due to some server errors.

Anyways, there are new features included:
- The ability to hide image/text based on xfire/steam online, offline, ingame state

Sample:
Jul 16, 2010 10:06 AM

Dec 2007
Oh, finally it's back! thx a lot
Jul 17, 2010 3:04 PM

Oct 2009
Cool brb check it out.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 2010 11:16 PM

Jan 2009
it seams your editor again stopped working and showing error when i add xfire status
Jul 20, 2010 12:02 AM

Dec 2007
hey. It doesn't work again -.-

Fix it pl0x~
Jul 20, 2010 8:58 PM

Feb 2009
I guess a temporary error had happened.

Just to share the top 15 iSignature users hits.
Jul 20, 2010 9:46 PM

Jan 2009
yipee i am in top 15
Jul 20, 2010 10:19 PM

Dec 2007
Mine has 20888 hits O.o
Jul 21, 2010 3:36 PM

Dec 2009
:o I just made it like 3 days ago, how did I get so many hits? I don't really get the hits thing, what's it suppose to be? ><
Jul 24, 2010 1:22 AM

Dec 2007
wtf 34760 hits o.o
Aug 1, 2010 9:54 AM

Feb 2009
QwaserRailgun said:
:o I just made it like 3 days ago, how did I get so many hits? I don't really get the hits thing, what's it suppose to be? ><

The numbers of the signature has been loaded. That means your signature is viewed everywhere.

Since the editor seem a bit advanced for the new users, this time the editor includes an Express Signature Wizard which can create a very simple signature in a few steps. The wizard can also fetch and crop images from the internet.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Made An Anime Youtube Video thoughts?

panque - Apr 23

6 by Dumb »»
7 hours ago

» share your amv! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Animetwins - May 5, 2015

1011 by Freshell »»
Yesterday, 12:47 PM

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

369 by _HaSSaaN_ »»
Yesterday, 5:39 AM

» "Tenchi Muyo!" TAKARA Doll Series (1995/1997?)

MasterTasuke - May 9

0 by MasterTasuke »»
May 9, 12:45 PM

» The Poetry thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TheConquerer - Sep 17, 2015

221 by SkiesOfBlue »»
May 8, 11:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.