Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2016 2:23 PM

Jul 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A decent start. The main character seems a little naive, but I think I'll grow to like her. I just hope they won't use the "main character saves the day by thinking up an unconventional method" thing too often. Those assassins didn't seem very professional, but I guess they'll be more of a threat in the future.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Feb 26, 2017 2:14 PM

Oct 2011
I agree, that a good start for this anime. I have a feeling that this anime will have just as you say.

SleepingBear said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A decent start. The main character seems a little naive, but I think I'll grow to like her. I just hope they won't use the "main character saves the day by thinking up an unconventional method" thing too often. Those assassins didn't seem very professional, but I guess they'll be more of a threat in the future.
Dec 7, 2021 12:42 PM
Feb 2021
i loved it already
Apr 15, 2022 12:11 AM

Dec 2021
Been a while since I last watched an aeni (Yeon-ae Halujeon was the last one for me), forgot how distinct Korean was compared to Japanese and Mandarin. Good first impression, though the music constantly fading out between scenes was pretty jarring. That OP was really nice though, super chill. I'm not sure if I'll watch this the whole way through, but it's promising right now.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dae Jang Geum: Jang Geum's Dream Episode 6 Discussion

aedonis - Feb 26, 2017

0 by aedonis »»
Feb 26, 2017 4:37 PM

Poll: » Dae Jang Geum: Jang Geum's Dream Episode 5 Discussion

aedonis - Feb 26, 2017

0 by aedonis »»
Feb 26, 2017 4:11 PM

Poll: » Dae Jang Geum: Jang Geum's Dream Episode 2 Discussion

SleepingBear - Mar 9, 2016

1 by aedonis »»
Feb 26, 2017 2:37 PM

Poll: » Dae Jang Geum: Jang Geum's Dream Episode 3 Discussion

SleepingBear - May 27, 2016

0 by SleepingBear »»
May 27, 2016 1:04 PM

» Another Season?

MaeBern - Jun 5, 2010

0 by MaeBern »»
Jun 5, 2010 4:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.