Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 23, 2016 9:31 AM

Aug 2015
I want to watch some animes (I hope they're not to long) that have main characters (or secondary ones) who's sexual orientation is not heterosexual. Just because of the feels. Thanks to all of you <3
Shinigamis only eat apples

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 28, 2017 1:25 PM

Jan 2016
@aryax98 Here are some suggestions just from my completed list:

Candy Boy - The main characters are homosexual, though the subject matter might put some off (incestuous relationship, though the focus is completely on the romantic with no nudity or sexual elements)

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - One of the harem mates, Megumu, and to a lesser extent the main character (though it's setup in such a way one could probably "ignore" it if they wanted to)

Those are really the only ones I can think of at the moment. I thought there would be more, but I find myself surprisingly blank of suggestions.
VampTheUnholyMar 28, 2017 1:34 PM
Happiness is to hold flowers in both hands.
Mar 29, 2017 3:22 AM

Aug 2015
@VampTheUnholy

Thank you so much for this!! I'll watch them when I have the time, probably this weekend.

By the way, your list is amazingly designed!! If you're bored and wanna recommend more anime, I'm here n.n
Shinigamis only eat apples

Mar 29, 2017 5:25 AM

Jan 2016
Thanks, but I cannot really take any credit for the design of my list! It's a premade design I got off the forums here.

I also just remembered that Revy from Black Lagoon is bisexual, but it doesn't come up much in the anime, so the main appeal there is just her being an amazing shooter. I'll root around for some more suggestions. In fact, I'll get one of my friends who should have a larger number of suggestions to come around and drop some off here later today. Is there any particular genres you're looking for?
Happiness is to hold flowers in both hands.
Mar 31, 2017 3:53 AM

Dec 2016
I have a few suggestions if you like:
Orenchi no Furo Jijou - Focuses on cute relationship stuff with high school boy and merman.
Owari no Seraph - not really very prominent and maybe non-canon but i think Yuuichiro and Mikaela count, depends on how much you are ok with shounen series though.
Shojo Kakumei Utena - has a fair amount, one character maybe even poly? not really confirmed though
Tight-rope - childhood friend things, i thought it was cute, but the lacking animations may bother you

The following I haven't seen all of personally, but should fit what you seek:
Gravitation - music based shounen ai
Gogure! Kokkuri-san - i think Shigaraki may be Bi at least, don't think he's all that prominent though
Shinsekai yori - believe there is a least one couple that gets some development?
Stop!! Hibari-kun! - Hibari and Sakamoto, may only be played for comedy though
Strawberry Panic - for shojo ai

Hope this helps~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Whats your sexual orientation?

teaknight - Apr 4, 2014

7 by animegamerrose »»
Jul 14, 2021 3:29 AM

» News in the Relations list

teaknight - Aug 18, 2017

4 by KeyOfVoid »»
May 18, 2020 5:10 AM

» Crossover couples

ObscureObsidian - Jun 6, 2017

0 by ObscureObsidian »»
Jun 6, 2017 2:32 PM

» Kimihiro Watanuki- bi or not?

teaknight - Feb 22, 2016

1 by ObscureObsidian »»
Jun 6, 2017 2:18 PM

» bisexual characters who arent on the clubs list

teaknight - Apr 4, 2014

9 by Miporin »»
Apr 12, 2016 12:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.