Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 15, 2016 10:18 PM

Mar 2015
What to discuss:

- Asking about how to read original source after complited the adaptation.
- Asking about how faithful adaptation to original source.
- Asking sugestion about people who want to read/watch both original source/adaptation.
- Asking about any chapter that left from adaptation that need to read for continueing series or filler on adaptation.
- it's not limited from anime to original source, but also can web version to printed version, LN to manga, VN to manga, VN to LN, ETC.

why not using baka-updates? baka updates only stated where it start and where it end. any detail about is nothing and only about anime.

the purpose of this thread is to help user if they confused about to chose original source or adaptation and how to continue each other.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 15, 2016 10:21 PM

Mar 2015
well, i will use this thread first, lOl.

i am almost finishing space brother anime, and i am interested to read manga. is it save to just read starting where the last chapter adapted (chapter 187)? is there any chapter left unadapted?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 16, 2016 12:29 AM

May 2014
To begin with, it is nice to see people creating threads and more active people appearing.

To your question, I can't help much because I have never watcher/read it, but I still want to suggest starting with chapter 1. Adaptations are usually bad, some even very bad. Out of all anime I have seen only few were on same level as source material (Brotherhood, F/Z, Death Note) others were much worse. It is better to start from beginning to see how much it is different and find what adaptation missed.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2018 2:11 PM

Jul 2016
I just finished watching Overlord II and I thought it was pretty good. Is it worthwhile to read the LN? Does anyone know where I can find it either way?

Also if anyone knows where I can find the novel (in English) of The Third, I would appreciate it. I've been looking for this one for a while.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Web Novel database [under construction]

Sparteh - Jan 19, 2016

4 by Miraecl- »»
May 20, 2019 1:38 PM

» TLRC Introduction thread ( 1 2 )

Sparteh - Dec 30, 2015

53 by justsomematter »»
Feb 10, 2018 10:48 AM

» Light novel with dragon

Tasusa - Jan 11, 2018

0 by Tasusa »»
Jan 11, 2018 7:57 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] Sparteh's card shop - [NEW] MANGA EDITION ( 1 2 3 4 )

Sparteh - Dec 30, 2015

162 by Sparteh »»
Apr 11, 2017 1:38 PM

» [CLOSED]Doomcat55's Card Shop ( 1 2 )

Doomcat55 - Feb 8, 2016

89 by Sparteh »»
Apr 11, 2017 1:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.