Forum Settings
Forums

we are almost half through winter,so which anime you think is dark horse of the season?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 17, 2016 4:36 PM

Feb 2015
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, i knew nothing about it going in and honestly i really am enjoying it, the characters are pretty interesting and the rakugo performances are very entertaining and i must give props to the voice actors for essentially playing 3 parts at once.
Feb 17, 2016 6:18 PM

Dec 2014
I usually don't post in these kind of threads because they're prone to bait and "every anime this season is trash" posts. But nevertheless:

+1 to Rakugo, KonoSuba and Grimgar though a lot of people are coming to realize those three are pretty damn good for what they are.

But my main nomination is for Active Raid. It has that very campy yet very entertaining nature to it, and some episodes are pretty damn cool on their own. I know that critically this show isn't really that good (neither is most of what I like for that matter lol), and I can understand its low score on MAL, but I still fucking love it.

(I'm also really liking Shoujo-tachi and Pandora in the Crimson Shell but in the last few episodes of those two not much of anything really happened, and this is not the case with Active Raid)
Burger-MeisterFeb 17, 2016 6:41 PM
Feb 23, 2016 8:21 PM

Aug 2009
It has to be Shouwa Genroku. Like honestly what other anime can even compete? Erased has lost a lot of it's cinematic touch in the last few episodes, Dimension W screwed up after episode 4 and Grimgar is slow as balls. KonoSuba is fun, but I would never put it on par with something like Rakugo.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Have y'all seen Rainbow?

MillerEvans23 - 5 hours ago

9 by DigiCat »»
2 minutes ago

» Tell me why older anime is better that newer anime. ( 1 2 )

fluffycow17 - Mar 24, 2021

55 by OreoKetchup »»
3 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - 9 hours ago

19 by Maou_heika »»
9 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

20 by DigiCat »»
17 minutes ago

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - 9 hours ago

11 by Avicebrons »»
26 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.