Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2016 8:43 AM

Apr 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
"But, you know, you might hate it, but I truly love winter... seasons where things drastically change, help me feel the past and future...There's hope in it, that even if my life ends and my body decomposes...it will help to serve as nourishment to something new comming to life..."

A digression from DDDD by Asano , covering some aspect of the manga that he wanted to express , so he took the liberty to develop it in a one shot (at least that's the way I see it) .
I suspect him to have been influenced by the mangaka Shigeru Mizuki , even maybe as a sort of "hommage" . I feel some bond between that one shot and Souin Gyokusai seyo! , would it be with the soldiers face or the overal theme .
cyruzMay 3, 2021 10:25 AM
Feb 18, 2016 3:08 AM

Oct 2011
Some interesting monologues but overall a slightly below average work.
Sep 3, 2016 12:19 PM

Aug 2014
Looks like Asano couldn't contain his love for mushrooms so he brought it over to Dead Dead Demon lol.

Probably my favourite one-shot from him at the moment.
Jul 2, 2017 3:03 PM

Oct 2013
that was epic.

mmmm
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakemono Recchan/Kinoko Takenoko: Asano Inio Tanpenshuu Chapter 10 Discussion

Makiramay - Jun 30, 2021

0 by Makiramay »»
Jun 30, 2021 11:40 PM

Poll: » Sayonara Bye-bye Chapter Discussion

KashKetchum - Nov 7, 2016

3 by outolunch »»
Sep 14, 2020 8:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.