Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 25, 2016 8:50 AM
Oct 2015
Hello :) I already posted this question but I didnt receive many answers, so Im posting it again ..

Which cosplay should I do? :)

Here I am : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ2VWv7HUXQ

But you can see me with different make up in every videos on my channel..
xoxo

Thank you !! :)
Remember, remember the 5th of November !
Feb 3, 2016 2:08 AM

Aug 2010
I'm not sure if you're really looking for cosplay ideas or are just looking for views. I'm pretty sure I saw that video before on MAL in another thread section.
But other than that, you should look more at your face not hair, you can always wear a wig (which is honestly even recommended when cosplaying). I can also imagine you like one of the popular characters in an anime series, you definitely have this confident and popular aura going on.

BecauseAllYourThoughtsAreWicked | Sailor Mars
Feb 4, 2016 10:44 AM
Oct 2015
Azu said:
I'm not sure if you're really looking for cosplay ideas or are just looking for views. I'm pretty sure I saw that video before on MAL in another thread section.
But other than that, you should look more at your face not hair, you can always wear a wig (which is honestly even recommended when cosplaying). I can also imagine you like one of the popular characters in an anime series, you definitely have this confident and popular aura going on.

Thank you .. can you please tell me some specific character that you had in mind? :)
Feb 4, 2016 1:04 PM

Aug 2010
AnimeLoverLight said:
Azu said:

Thank you .. can you please tell me some specific character that you had in mind? :)

I didn't really think of one since you have such a well shaped face for cosplay. You can pretty much pull off nearly every character you would like. Do you have a few characters in mind?

Feb 27, 2016 3:21 PM
Oct 2015
Azu said:
AnimeLoverLight said:

Thank you .. can you please tell me some specific character that you had in mind?

:)

I didn't really think of one since you have such a well shaped face for cosplay. You can pretty much pull off nearly every character you would like. Do you have a few characters in mind?

Thnak you you are really kind :) I think i will cosplay Lucy from FT :)
Feb 29, 2016 5:03 AM

Aug 2010
AnimeLoverLight said:
Azu said:

Thnak you you are really kind :) I think i will cosplay Lucy from FT :)

Sounds nice! Don't forget to update us with the cosplay :).

Feb 29, 2016 7:19 AM

Aug 2010
I don't think you wear enough makeup.
Feb 29, 2016 7:55 AM

Jan 2016
Try
Ino (From Naruto)
or
Lucy (Fairy tail)

Anyway....most of the cosplay these days dont match at all.....so be sure to state whom you are supposed to look like ( sometimes its hard to guess )
Feb 29, 2016 7:58 AM

Jan 2016
You could try that sailor girl i forgot her name .... she has blue-white sailor outfit...with some red boots.
Mar 2, 2016 6:20 AM
Oct 2015
terrorterror2015 said:
You could try that sailor girl i forgot her name .... she has blue-white sailor outfit...with some red boots.

which hair colour she has?
Mar 10, 2016 6:18 AM

Aug 2014
Maybe if you remove some plastic from your face you can try:
Mar 10, 2016 11:27 AM
Mar 10, 2016 11:44 AM
Jul 2018
Bitch Sensei
http://myanimelist.net/character/73883/Irina_Jelavić

Though she does look pretty normal.
Mar 10, 2016 11:17 PM
Nov 2011
Your face would go good with a Yuno Gasai cosplay.

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

362 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 11:56 AM

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Yesterday, 6:15 AM

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - Apr 24

4 by Kinspie13 »»
Apr 24, 9:41 PM

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
Apr 24, 8:41 PM

» advice for someone returning to art

Crystepsi - Apr 4

5 by haaku-san »»
Apr 24, 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.