Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 25, 2018 12:07 AM

Oct 2015
teruu said:
Aardwolf94 said:

Yeah I mean that he is a dumbass who never learns from his mistakes. He used to feel relatable and was well developed (or so I thought) but then the mangaka just regressed him whenever the plot demanded it.

At this point his inner monologue's and new personalities have no impact anymore.

It's always been like that. Kaneki gets beaten up badly, goes into psychological mode where people tell him emotional stuff. Beta readers get impressed by that and then Kaneki comes back to kick ass. It's like the 5th time this has been happening

Furuta is where its at. Although now I think ghouls and humans will all untie to defeat V and Furuta.

Furuta is the hipster approach to a villain I am just waiting for Uta to drop steal beams on him for Irony.
Feb 26, 2018 1:00 AM

Feb 2015
Cyborg_Dragon said:
teruu said:

It's always been like that. Kaneki gets beaten up badly, goes into psychological mode where people tell him emotional stuff. Beta readers get impressed by that and then Kaneki comes back to kick ass. It's like the 5th time this has been happening

Furuta is where its at. Although now I think ghouls and humans will all untie to defeat V and Furuta.

Furuta is the hipster approach to a villain I am just waiting for Uta to drop steal beams on him for Irony.

He is suicidal as pointed by Ishida's poem for Furuta's 6th birthday where he is smiling with a noose tied on his neck

Hello
Nov 11, 2020 4:40 PM
Nov 2020
The most stunning thing he said was...KANEKI HAS TEXTBOOK BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER. This shocked me but when I read about it, it made sense. I guess Ishida really did dig deep into the character's personality.

In the end, I guess Kaneki isn't as smart as he may seem. I feel pity for the poor soul, having a low iq with all the emotional trauma, even hallucinating..damn!

I agree. When I watched Tokyo Ghoul, I could pin point every next behaviour of Kaneki because his whole personal past and development is almost identical to a very close person I know that has gone through BPD.
I insisted they watch it for months then they finally gave up and were almost kind of shocked how much of kaneki s whole journey resembles the condition of BPD.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.