Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 22, 2015 7:27 AM
Sep 2015
if Wave helped out tatsumi fighting Esdeath would they be able to defeat her. Wave uses both of his tegui's at the same time and tatsumi's uses evolved Incursio.
Dec 22, 2015 9:10 AM

Apr 2008
manbot95 said:
if Wave helped out tatsumi fighting Esdeath would they be able to defeat her. Wave uses both of his tegui's at the same time and tatsumi's uses evolved Incursio.

That would be the worst
Dec 22, 2015 9:12 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
manbot95 said:

That would be the worst

Do you experiences happiness at all? Or does everything have to suck and be bad?

On topic, I doubt that will happen. The final fight will, I hope, be a 1v1. :D
Dec 22, 2015 9:57 AM

Jul 2013
I'm sure that the final fight of Esdeath will be against Akame. Tatsumi will fight the Ultimate Teigu and I don't know what Wave will do.
Dec 22, 2015 6:33 PM
Sep 2015
BaitOfJustice said:
I'm sure that the final fight of Esdeath will be against Akame. Tatsumi will fight the Ultimate Teigu and I don't know what Wave will do.

Unless that's what they want us to think? We all thought kurome and was going to
Die in
Chapter 66 (like the anime) but didn't happen. The author tends to make it appear like the anime events are going to happen and than does a complete 360 at the last min.
Dec 22, 2015 6:47 PM
Sep 2015
MilviBritannia said:
Darklight0303 said:
<br />
<br />
That would be the worst
<br />
Do you experiences happiness at all? Or does everything have to suck and be bad?<br />
<br />

It's a
What if scenario if It happen would the combined forces of the two be enough to defeat Esdeath
Dec 23, 2015 1:17 AM

May 2014
manbot95 said:
MilviBritannia said:
<br />
Do you experiences happiness at all? Or does everything have to suck and be bad?<br />
<br />

It's a
What if scenario if It happen would the combined forces of the two be enough to defeat Esdeath

Oh sorry, I misunderstood. In that case I would say yes. Frankly Tyrant Tatsumi seems incredibly powerful, to the degree that it is plausible that he will be the final enemy rather than Esdeath if Tatsumi can't control it.
Dec 23, 2015 1:35 AM

Jul 2013
manbot95 said:
BaitOfJustice said:
I&#039;m sure that the final fight of Esdeath will be against Akame. Tatsumi will fight the Ultimate Teigu and I don&#039;t know what Wave will do.

Unless that's what they want us to think? We all thought kurome and was going to
Die in
Chapter 66 (like the anime) but didn't happen. The author tends to make it appear like the anime events are going to happen and than does a complete 360 at the last min.

I get what you are saying, but it will be a dissapointment if after a lot of chapters teasing the idea of a battle of Akame and Esdeath, at the end that battle doesn't happens.
Dec 23, 2015 2:14 AM

Dec 2013
I'm thinking it will probably be Tatsumi and Akame.
Dec 23, 2015 4:02 AM
Sep 2015
BaitOfJustice said:
manbot95 said:
<br />
<br />
<br />
Unless that&#039;s what they want us to think? We all thought kurome and was going to<br />
Die in<br />
Chapter 66 (like the anime) but didn&#039;t happen. The author tends to make it appear like the anime events are going to happen and than does a complete 360 at the last min.
<br />
I get what you are saying, but it will be a dissapointment if after a lot of chapters teasing the idea of a battle of Akame and Esdeath, at the end that battle doesn&#039;t happens.

True but can Akame even lose her humanity now that kurome is Alive? We all thought Akame was going to unlock her trump card my losing her humanity by killing her own sister but instead they made up.
Dec 23, 2015 4:05 AM
Mar 2015
Its a battle of who is more important
The fact that kurome is alive means its more likely to be him, but Mine is sort of alive too so its either way
Dec 23, 2015 4:19 AM

Jul 2013
manbot95 said:
BaitOfJustice said:
<br />
I get what you are saying, but it will be a dissapointment if after a lot of chapters teasing the idea of a battle of Akame and Esdeath, at the end that battle doesn&#039;t happens.

True but can Akame even lose her humanity now that kurome is Alive? We all thought Akame was going to unlock her trump card my losing her humanity by killing her own sister but instead they made up.

They can make her lose her humanity like they made in the anime; making her taking all the responsibilities of all the lifes she took, entering in Ghoul mode.
Dec 23, 2015 4:22 AM
Sep 2015
BaitOfJustice said:
manbot95 said:
<br />
<br />
<br />
They can make her lose her humanity like they made in the anime; making her taking all the responsibilities of all the lifes she took, entering in Ghoul mode.

But In the anime she took the life of her sister and had tatsumi die in her arms. She didn't have reason to live and now that kuromes alive she has a reason to live
To spend the few years or months with kurome before she dies.
Dec 23, 2015 4:29 AM

Jul 2013
^

But she doesn't kill Tatsumi. Also, she ended up living in the anime despite that, apart that she doesn't reference killing Kurome or an important person to her as a way of fuel her Trump Card, just all the people she has killed.
Dec 23, 2015 4:35 AM
Sep 2015
BaitOfJustice said:
^<br />
<br />
But she doesn&#039;t kill Tatsumi. Also, she ended up living in the anime despite that, apart that she doesn&#039;t reference killing Kurome or an important person to her as a way of fuel her Trump Card, just all the people she has killed.

My bad I meant to imply that tatsumi dying in her arms really pushed her over he edge and the day before she had killed her sister while in the manga that is not the case. At the end Of
The anime she leaves Becauae she has nothing to love and just keeps on killing while in
The manga she has a sister to care for now and is not in an bad emotional shape as she was in the anime. The author for the manga dosent seem to
Follow the animes ideas he make us think he will by making really obvious than does somthing completely different. Esdeath also seems really keen on having her fight with tatsumi in the manga.
Dec 23, 2015 4:43 AM

Jul 2013
^

I think that it will execute some things in a different ways that in the anime, but overall will have a similar series of events. Remember that there is also the Ultimate Teigu, and I don't see Akame or Leone defeating it. I bet that Tatsumi will have a battle against the Teigu like in the anime, but before that, he will have a fight with Esdeath. Later, Esdeath fights Akame like in the anime.
Dec 23, 2015 5:12 AM
Sep 2015
BaitOfJustice said:
^<br />
<br />
I think that it will execute some things in a different ways that in the anime, but overall will have a similar series of events. Remember that there is also the Ultimate Teigu, and I don&#039;t see Akame or Leone defeating it. I bet that Tatsumi will have a battle against the Teigu like in the anime, but before that, he will have a fight with Esdeath. Later, Esdeath fights Akame like in the anime.

we don't know what the ultimate tegui is, they made it sound like its shirkotazer but I feel like hey purposely did that to confuse us when it's somthing else entirely.
Dec 23, 2015 5:20 AM

May 2014
Now that ultimate teigu could be where Wave and Tatsumi join forces. The two evolved armors could possibly be the key to defeating it whilst Akame 1v1s Esdeath.
Dec 23, 2015 5:24 AM
Sep 2015
MilviBritannia said:
Now that ultimate teigu could be where Wave and Tatsumi join forces. The two evolved armors could possibly be the key to defeating it whilst Akame 1v1s Esdeath.

A possibility, though we don't know if it's shirkotazer or a different tegui so we don't what could happen. Theirs also the chance that Akame turns ghouls kills Esdeath but can't stop killing and tatsumi uses his last usage of Incursio to defeat her and than wave has to defeat Tatsumi who is taken over by tyrant. Their are many possibles ways it can end.
Dec 23, 2015 5:26 AM

Jul 2013
MilviBritannia said:

That is exactly what I believe it would happens.
Dec 23, 2015 5:41 AM
Sep 2015
BaitOfJustice said:
MilviBritannia said:
<br />
That is exactly what I believe it would happens.

This is one possible way I
Think it can turn out (I have already thought of 5 ways how the manga could end)

Akame could kill Esdeath but turns evil Becuase she lost her humanity and tatsumi uses his last Incursio usage to kill her and gets taken over by tyrant were wave fights tatsumi and try's to get him to get his humanity back and the two duke it out till mine shows up and tatsumi starts fighting tyrant and regaining control of his body and then
Mine and tatsumi kiss.
Dec 23, 2015 5:41 AM

May 2014
manbot95 said:
MilviBritannia said:

A possibility, though we don't know if it's shirkotazer or a different tegui so we don't what could happen. Theirs also the chance that Akame turns ghouls kills Esdeath but can't stop killing and tatsumi uses his last usage of Incursio to defeat her and than wave has to defeat Tatsumi who is taken over by tyrant. Their are many possibles ways it can end.

True, everything is possible at this point. The ultimate teigu doesn't have to be the huge mech it could be anything but then still requiring them to join forces.

Regardless, it seems that the Tyrant transformation is something that is becoming a viable possibility.
Dec 23, 2015 5:57 AM
Sep 2015
MilviBritannia said:
manbot95 said:
<br />
<br />
A possibility, though we don&#039;t know if it&#039;s shirkotazer or a different tegui so we don&#039;t what could happen. Theirs also the chance that Akame turns ghouls kills Esdeath but can&#039;t stop killing and tatsumi uses his last usage of Incursio to defeat her and than wave has to defeat Tatsumi who is taken over by tyrant. Their are many possibles ways it can end.
<br />
<br />
True, everything is possible at this point. The ultimate teigu doesn&#039;t have to be the huge mech it could be anything but then still requiring them to join forces. <br />
<br />
Regardless, it seems that the Tyrant transformation is something that is becoming a viable possibility.

I think the reason the author kept mine Alive is so tastumi uses up all Incursio usages and gets Taken over by tyrant and wave has fight him to stop him from hurting people and mine shows up and starts calling tatsumi's name and tatsumi regains control of his body hearing mines voice and kisses mine regaining complete control of his body.
Jan 5, 2016 8:56 AM

Apr 2008
manbot95 said:
MilviBritannia said:
<br />
<br />
True, everything is possible at this point. The ultimate teigu doesn&#039;t have to be the huge mech it could be anything but then still requiring them to join forces. <br />
<br />

I think the reason the author kept mine Alive is so tastumi uses up all Incursio usages and gets Taken over by tyrant and wave has fight him to stop him from hurting people and mine shows up and starts calling tatsumi's name and tatsumi regains control of his body hearing mines voice and kisses mine regaining complete control of his body.

I think I'm gonna vomit
Jan 5, 2016 12:56 PM

Jul 2015
They should be able to .Powered up Tatsumi is pretty powered up .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Jan 5, 2016 2:57 PM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
manbot95 said:

I think I'm gonna vomit

Darklights version *Everyone dies and Chelsea and Lubbock come back to life, the end*
Jan 5, 2016 2:59 PM

Jul 2013
EvilDragon16 said:
You read the manga? You really learn something new any day, lol.
Jan 5, 2016 3:33 PM
Sep 2015
EvilDragon16 said:
p

Powered up tatsumi seems to be equal with duel wield Wave but their both weaker than Esdeath separately but together I think they can take her especially if Wave learns how to use God wings.
Jan 5, 2016 3:37 PM
Sep 2015
Darklight0303 said:
manbot95 said:
<br />
<br />
I think the reason the author kept mine Alive is so tastumi uses up all Incursio usages and gets Taken over by tyrant and wave has fight him to stop him from hurting people and mine shows up and starts calling tatsumi&#039;s name and tatsumi regains control of his body hearing mines voice and kisses mine regaining complete control of his body.
<br />
<br />
I think I&#039;m gonna vomit

Just Becuase the anime had a sad ending does not mean the manga has to have a sad one too.
Jan 7, 2016 2:53 AM

Apr 2008
manbot95 said:
Darklight0303 said:
<br />
<br />
I think I&#039;m gonna vomit

Just Becuase the anime had a sad ending does not mean the manga has to have a sad one too.

The anime has nothing to do with it. YOu propose something that goes against everything that makes AGK what it is. Or should I say, what it WAS before this fucking shitstain of a fandom castrated the author
Jan 7, 2016 3:23 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
manbot95 said:

The anime has nothing to do with it. YOu propose something that goes against everything that makes AGK what it is. Or should I say, what it WAS before this fucking shitstain of a fandom castrated the author

How do you know this wasn't the plan to begin with? Also why do you assume that because one chapter didn't have 9 extremely gruesome deaths that they will not happen in the future?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.