TomDay said:
...but no notifications for replies?

I'm waiting for that.
Dec 27, 2015 12:09 AM

Dec 2011
kuuderes_shadow said:
Kineta said:

Please note that there are two bugs that still need to be addressed:
  1. The series titles are currently not appearing on the topics feed (so you can't tell which thread is from which series).
  2. Stickies are appearing at the top of the list.
This will be fixed as soon as possible, so please hold tight until then.

I had a feeling that there was a bug in there somewhere because the way things are at the moment is, in all honesty, useless. Hope the bug gets fixed soon

I see this is now done. *thumbs up*
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jan 2, 2016 10:58 PM

Aug 2014
Nice update; now I can actively participate in the anime series discussion board without having to use the search feature every time. :-D
Jan 18, 2016 3:07 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
@ShojoSamurai: This has to do with how the moderators have handled chapter discussion threads for series up until now. For included one-shots, side-stories, etc. we've typically given the discussion threads a very high internal chapter number while the series is still airing (rather than all the main chapters being offset by X), so that we can collect them all at the end when the series finishes airing. Otherwise what you and everyone else knows as Chapter 658, would actually have a discussion thread associated with 665 (+7).

This is why all the weirdly numbered chapters are collected at the top here. Right now, I'm not sure how else we can deal with these threads, if we still want them to be listed as chapter discussion threads.
Jan 20, 2016 7:57 AM

Mar 2014
How come you got rid of the link to the AD & MD?

Before you could click to go to the AD (and MD when you're in a manga series thread). But now you can only go to the anime series board.
Jun 3, 2023 3:15 AM

Jun 2021
Paulo27 said:
"Series Specific" isn't a very intuitive label, like, at all. Aren't episodes specific to their series as well? :|
Maybe just name it "Other" like you've in the series' forums.

I'd like to see more filtering options to make this truly useful tho, stuff like filtering by anime you've on your list, or just on your complete list or just your watching, etc.

Kinda unrelated but I'd love an option to follow series' forums themselves rather than individual threads, so like, maybe add a "favorite" option to this and we can add series there and it'll only display those series + give us notificiations or something when a new thread is made is any of those series' forums.

Zefyris said:
Interesting but...
Would it be possible to go to the next step after a while? it would be nice to allow an automatic filter, which would only leaves in topics/posts/and so on done in boards concerning a series/manga/LN we've put in our animelist/mangalist.
I mean there's very little chance we'll voluntary participate in a topic about something we haven't seen/read, so that would be extremely helpful for most peoples.
Being able to toggle that function would be very nice. Either automaticaly, or adding a column in the animelist and mangalist to "check" the boards we want to have displayed in that mode (with a "check all" button above in that case).

+1 especially the filtering options.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

208 by hawkpelt5 »»
9 hours ago

» Try MAL's New Mobile Site! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 15, 2015

423 by RED-clover12 »»
Apr 24, 10:19 AM

» Planned 5hr Maintenance, Thursday April 25 @ 1am-6am PT

Kineta - Apr 22

0 by Kineta »»
Apr 22, 8:10 PM

» New Site Update: Peak Anime 🗻 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Mar 31

213 by Lancelot73 »»
Apr 21, 4:28 AM

» Heavenly Easter Delusion: Devil and Dolce ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Mar 27

3331 by Terra_strong »»
Apr 17, 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.