Forum Settings
Forums

Anime(Not manga) Discussion Better Endings and Alternatives *Spoiler alert*

Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 16, 2015 4:47 PM
Dec 2015
I know most of the topics are discussions about the manga and different chapters and i know the manga is suppose to be better and isn't done yet but ive only had time for the anime and no money or time for the manga so excuse me if this seems out of place. Anyway i wanted to talk about the anime and how it could have ended better or alternatives rather then the crap that absolutely EVERYONE dies except like Akame. I mean think about it, these deaths didn't really belong. They make it all funny and such, but then they get serious and try to make it realistic and start killing of characters. Most of those characters being ones we've all grown attached to. Not only that they try to bring a sense of reality into a funny anime about things that would never exist(Imperial arms and such) and yet they try to make it realistic.. Now why would you go and do that? If it were me, i could have kept big bro and Sheele dieing, as that helped, DESPITE THE NAME, the main character develop. Sheele is what made him realize that Akame isn't the tough girl she tries to make everyone thinks she, and that helps Tatsumi get the determination to get stronger so as to keep his newly made promise to Akame. The second death(Big Bro) brought more determination and finally gave him an imperial arms. Although it was sad it was easy to accept as a part of the show. But then they started killing more and more and MORE of our favorite characters. I can sort of understand ... ok sorry for anyone who may be a fan of this person i seem to have forgotten her name.. she had the imperials arms to change form into anything. But i can sort of understand her death but it still could have been avoided. They are trying to make the show realistic yet, akame's sister has some magical drug that keeps her from dieing unless straight through the heart or her head chopped off... What the hell is up with that? I know they did it to show the watchers that although the team is awesome they can still die and aren't invicible. But there were 2 alternatives i can think of whilst staying inside the anime's standards. The first being that she could have actually killed akame's sister, that there was no magical drug. The second being that Akame and Tatsumi make it just in time(They were already on the way and it wasn't THAT far away) and Akame then manages to stop one of her sisters minions and then Tatsumi stops the other but not without the girl (again sorry don't remember her name) getting injured badly, and Akame chasing to her sister to stop her, only for her sister to escape and meet again, like they do later. Later on there are 2 more deaths, One being Mime and the other being Naj's organic imperial arms. I can understand the death of him.. but Mime and Tatsumi just start to fall in love... only to kill her off... How the hell did she die anyway? She blasts her pumpkin and shes not being hit or anything yet shes suffered great damage anyhow and DIES. An alternative could have been like what happened in the manga(Though i have not read it i have heard things) where she goes in a coma, and perhaps wake up later only disabled a bit.. like maybe blind or unable to use her arms. The MOST HORRIBLE DEATH, was Tatsumi. No matter what the anime may suggest or the name, TATSUMI WAS THE MAIN CHARACTER. Probably, the most favorite character as well. He died saving others sure it was an honorable death. But what about wave? he just suddenly disappears! What they could have done as an alternative is instead have Wave come to Tatsumi and help him. This way he doesn't die, but they still get hurt. or another thing they could have quickly gotten all the citizens and take them out of reach. After all its not that hard to take a couple citizens to the side put them down and get more considering how fast they are. I prefer the first option as with the first option, what could happen then is Wave, Tatsumi, and finally Akame all stand up to ... HOW THE HELL DID I FORGET HER NAME? Its the one with the ice imperial arms. Anyway they could stand up to her rather then that unrealistic ending where she should have won, where as instead the only time they decide not to kill a good character off, make some bullcrap unrealistic excuse saying that she saw a fake image created by her "evil intents". Not only that she should have been finished off rather then allowed a good death where she goes up to tasumi and shatters both of them. Basically defiling his death. Another death that was rather crap was the guy who burned people alive. He still had a wife and daughter. He should have had an option to go home to them and live, but with punishments. Another bad death would be ... again sorry forgot another name but anyway it was the girl with yellow hair and eyes. Again UNREALISTIC CIRCUMSTANCES, yet the claim to be a "serious and realistic anime" She shouldn't have died, or at least not that way. I mean seriously he just happens to have a ring that cancels outs another imperial arms. And then the fact that she happened to survive several bullets and still kill the emperor and last a lot longer then she should have was again unrealistic. Literally the only character who lives is Akame. Even Najenda dies. Sure its not shown but its suggested shes not going to live much longer after her organic imperial arms took a lot of her life force. While Akame has to suffer for all the "broken laws". Yeah... not a very good ending in my opinion. Anyone agree? feel free to disagree its just how i feel and what i think should be changed.
Dec 16, 2015 7:09 PM

Dec 2013
Nice fan fiction. Have you ever heard of paragraphs?
Dec 16, 2015 11:40 PM

Jul 2013
First. Use paragraphs. Second. Akame ga Kill wasn't supossed to be realistic. Third. I actually agree with some of your ideas.
Dec 17, 2015 2:15 AM

Oct 2013
Ugh! I ain't reading that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.