Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 15, 2015 3:52 AM

Oct 2013
So after this anime spends a few episodes building up Shotaro and Yuriko's relationship this stupid show started to ship Yuriko and the asshole teacher out of fucking nowhere? I honestly wouldn't mind if it was Utsumi and Yuriko at least he is relevant and likeable unlike the fucking teacher who shows up out of fucking nowhere and a few glimpses in the first episode. So what's the author's excuse why this shit isn't considered NTR? I hope this pisses off the Japanese fans so bad that the Blu-ray sales becomes abysmal because it deserves it.

To anyone who read the manga/LN will you please tell me if Yuriko ends up with the teacher or not? I wouldn't mind if she does not end up with Shotaro as long as she continues to like him and does not end up falling in love with the teacher because if she does I'll not try to waste my time and I'll just drop this anime as fast as I can.
Nov 15, 2015 3:58 AM
Aug 2012
maybe i should watch this for some delicious cuckery

i doubt it's as bad as i would want it to be though
Nov 15, 2015 4:24 AM
Apr 2015
NO! I want Tatewaki Yuriko in future as wife or at least a couple

This shiptease's the worst
Nov 15, 2015 7:08 AM

Jul 2015
Honestly, to me it's not because of any potential relationship they started building up between Yuriko and Shoutaro, I just think the Sensei is very shallow, at least so far. Having a seemingly deep outlook on life and death isn't enough to make a person good or "cool". I'm definitely not falling for this tricks that last episode was trying to play.
Nov 15, 2015 3:38 PM

Jul 2014
THE SENSEI IS SO COOOOL THO, his deep outlook on life and death are just simply amazing. And i think him and yuriko would make an amazing couple as they even each other out (and their type of relationship is so common in anime). Also Shotarou is gonna end up with Sakurako anyways, so dont worry.
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Nov 15, 2015 4:25 PM

Jul 2015
abyss333 said:
THE SENSEI IS SO COOOOL THO, his deep outlook on life and death are just simply amazing. And i think him and yuriko would make an amazing couple as they even each other out (and their type of relationship is so common in anime). Also Shotarou is gonna end up with Sakurako anyways, so dont worry.

I mean his outlook on it is pretty basic. It's more or less just "We should have control of our own lives, including if we choose to die". They just make it seem really profound and deep through music and camera angles...

But I can't get too mad, cause your signature message is one of the most truthful things I've ever read in my life! <3
Nov 15, 2015 6:31 PM

Aug 2013
this anime aint even romance mate and ur gonna drop it based on sth silly like that?

ehm, u have some issues is all i can say
Nov 16, 2015 2:50 AM

Jun 2013
No fucking way, it's not even a romance, are you kidding me?

They like to make insinuations like there *MIGHT" be a potential pairing but it's only in the minds of the viewers and fans.

I wouldn't be surprised if this series ended with no one getting married, maybe, except for Sakurako and her fiance.

It'll end with Sakurako dusting off her small animal bone collection or some shit like that and Shoutarou sighing and saying generic/regurgitated/cliche Anime lines like, "She never changes." or "That's Sakurako-san for you." or something even more generic.
臭い-
Nov 16, 2015 3:25 AM

Nov 2012
To be honest, you'll be lucky if anybody ends up with anybody.
Nov 16, 2015 5:40 PM

Jan 2013
This show is getting bad. I mean we don't need romance for this show. But . When they build up Shotaro and Yuriko relationship then suddenly in one episode move to another guy its stupid. Well i will give it few more eps. And if it continues down this path , drop it and thats it.
Nov 17, 2015 5:21 PM

Jun 2015
To be fair Steins Gate didnt have a romance tag and look how that turned out lol just saying.

But if they do take a romance route I will drop cause I feel it will take away from the story!
Nov 17, 2015 5:27 PM

Jan 2013
J0kerz said:
To be fair Steins Gate didnt have a romance tag and look how that turned out lol just saying.

But if they do take a romance route I will drop cause I feel it will take away from the story!

It's ok to have romance. Bit for this kind of show romance needs to be put only between 2 characters and in shadow. So that romance isn't main thing. But something that develops. But that sensei was really not needed.
Nov 17, 2015 5:32 PM

Jun 2015
Shomix said:
J0kerz said:

It's ok to have romance. Bit for this kind of show romance needs to be put only between 2 characters and in shadow. So that romance isn't main thing. But something that develops. But that sensei was really not needed.

I feel the only romance that should develop should be between Shoutarou and Yuriko. Not a fan of any other pairing matches seeing as it would be rather inappropriate..thats just me though. But I agree about the sensei
Nov 18, 2015 4:48 PM

Jul 2014
EVERY SHOW NEEDS ROMANCE.
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Nov 18, 2015 5:52 PM

May 2015
She actually seems to have the most interest in Sakurako, from what I noticed...
Nov 18, 2015 10:24 PM

Jun 2015
Why not try to ship her and Sakurako instead? look, her name is "Yuri"-ko after all XD
Nov 18, 2015 10:24 PM

Jun 2015
mrcmc888 said:
She actually seems to have the most interest in Sakurako, from what I noticed...

I also noticed that.
Nov 18, 2015 10:53 PM

Sep 2013
PowerTearer said:
Why not try to ship her and Sakurako instead? look, her name is "Yuri"-ko after all XD

I will backup it
Nov 20, 2015 1:55 AM

Jul 2015
Heaven forbid .The teacher is too cool to end up with her .

Only one couple is awesome and that is Sakurako X Shoutaro
Though it'll never happen .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Nov 21, 2015 2:58 AM

Nov 2015
mrcmc888 said:
PowerTearer said:
J0kerz said:
mrcmc888 said:

I also noticed that.
desertkona said:
PowerTearer said:

I will backup it

You people are simply brilliant. Why haven't I thought of this sooner. I love you all.
SakurakoxYuriko Dis is my one true ship for this show. Yuri power go!
Eat that Shota-ro and Sensei shippers. Those two dudes are the lowest of the low. Bet they would go well together, hey lets try it Shota-roxItsuki some yaoi to equal things out.
Nov 21, 2015 4:12 AM

Jun 2013
PowerTearer said:

THIS.
臭い-
Nov 26, 2015 1:48 AM

Jan 2014
Please let it be so, even if it was just for the rage posts we'd be having.

I also tend like certain pairings because they're interesting, not simply because they're cute or whatever. That considering, I'd genuinely like to see the two of them together.

Evildragon16 said:

Only one couple is awesome and that is Sakurako X Shoutaro
Though it'll never happen .
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Dec 5, 2015 3:38 AM

Mar 2013
Dunno, I still ship them :P
Dec 23, 2015 12:34 PM
Sep 2014
Truth be told, I was hoping for some interaction between Yuriko & isozaki sensei in the final episode. I kinda like their clashing personalities
Dec 23, 2015 3:13 PM

Jan 2014
karmenmeghan said:
Truth be told, I was hoping for some interaction between Yuriko & isozaki sensei in the final episode. I kinda like their clashing personalities

They're not really that conflicting. Isozaki is just a complete mess right now.
- Mishima Hitomi
Dec 23, 2015 6:40 PM

Mar 2013
Lol no way. Not gonna happen.
Dec 23, 2015 10:37 PM

Apr 2014
no, it will not happen at all

Shoutaro x Yuriko is the best!!
何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 24, 2015 2:04 AM

Jan 2014
HootyTooter said:
Nothing much between Yuriko and Sensei either but at least their dodgy personalities align.

That, and Sensei has some redemption issues towards female students.
- Mishima Hitomi
Dec 24, 2015 11:08 AM

May 2015
sensei has some mental issues so no
yuri x shouta is quite plausible bec a girl and a guy in the same age line would build an attraction somewhat down in the line when ran through quite extreme events that they are experiencing BUT YURI IS TOO GOOD FOR THE KID SO NO
Jan 6, 2016 1:06 PM
Aug 2011
Still watchiing it, I like that sensei , I wouldn't mind if ever he ends up with Yuriko. Maybe just the fact that he is a sensei , and she is a student would bother me..
But the couple that I would hate the most , would be Sakurako and Shoutarou , they just doesn't fit together , and sorry but , Shoutarou is just so annoying, always going after Sakurako like a pet.. and saying he is her guardian..
Aug 26, 2017 12:37 AM

Sep 2009
I like Itsuki Isozaki (teacher) because of his voice. Ahaha. Maybe because Akira Ishida is one of my favorite voice actor.
I'm not a fan of that ship either Yuriko x Sensei.. because of age gap (I'm really biased)
I'm not a fan of Shoutaro x Sakurako too~
Mar 24, 2018 10:22 PM

Feb 2018
It is also a high likely possibility that Itsuki Isozaki (Teacher) is the Hanabusa, the main mastermind behind all the cases and Yuriko might be his next target as he like to manipulate his victims as he did with those 3 girls. But as she seems to be developing crush towards Shotarou, Hanabusa might find it difficult in this situation. He is also trying to manipulate both Shotarou and Sakurako with various cases but Sakurako will never let that happen which will be his downfall.

Jan 4, 2023 1:27 AM
Jan 2023
I ship her and the sensei, There age gap might be huge, but age does not matter.. Shotarou x yuriko is not likely to happen, This ship is a one-sided love. yuriko has a kind of an interest in shotarou, but shoutarou only keeps talking about sakurakou. so i think they are not likely to happen. I ship the teacher and yuriko, my opinion. and i think wat sakurako thinks of shou-kun is like a little brother figure only.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2015

211 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 28, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2015

117 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 28, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2015

96 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 28, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2015

109 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 28, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2015

80 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 28, 2:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.