Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 11, 2015 4:21 PM

Jun 2011
Looool Ginji was amusing in this volume. Ginji and Akabane is so far my favorite pair of the series, I am loving their interaction hahaha. Ginji is so afraid of Akabane. XD

So far I am rather disappointed in the strength of the 4 emperors, yes, in a way, including Ginji. They don't have the overwhelming presence like Akabane and Ban do, and that kind of makes me sad. I want Shido, Kazuki and Ginji to become more powerful too, at least strong enough so that Ban and Akabane couldn't fodderize them. I would be happy if Ginji is actually stronger than Akabane and Ban at their full power. Hopefully a training arc is coming up soon, since they mentioned this Babylon city, and apparently the strong guys all live up above, like Ginji and the other dude in suit.

Speaking of the other dude, Kagami(?), I am liking him so far. He's weaker than Akabane most likely, but he didn't get defeated, which makes it all the more interesting. He is making me look forward to this Babylon city, and it makes me wonder why some of them come down. Is it because they are not strong enough to survive there? I am getting excited. xD

Chibi Ginji is awesome. :)
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » GetBackers Chapter 93 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 21, 2020

2 by Terrestrious »»
Mar 14, 1:34 AM

Poll: » GetBackers Chapter 53 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 19, 2020

2 by Terrestrious »»
Mar 14, 1:33 AM

Poll: » GetBackers Chapter 334 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 28, 2020

1 by animalia »»
Jun 22, 2023 2:38 PM

Poll: » GetBackers Chapter 259 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 28, 2020

1 by animalia »»
Jun 21, 2023 9:30 AM

Poll: » GetBackers Chapter 242 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 27, 2020

1 by animalia »»
Jun 21, 2023 7:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.