Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 25, 2015 2:54 AM
May 2015
I know this anime/manga series doesn’t really depend on logic as it’s a comedy, but I have some questions that I hope can get an answer:

- How strong is Centorea? She appears to be a warrior person, or at least she comes from a warlike culture since she carries a sword, yet she has been rendered helpless on two occasions. The first occasion she was going to get sliced in half by a purse snatcher and Kimihito jumped in front of her to save her, the second time she was going to get raped by human punks and Rachnera saved her. The first occasion is ok since she was rather disoriented, but the second I find inexcusable. Just because the law states humans and non-humans can’t hurt each other, doesn’t mean she shouldn’t defend herself.

- MON was protecting Kimihito due to a letter they’d received about him on two occasions. The first time the letter was a prank, but the second wasn’t. So why didn’t they keep protecting him? What kind of task force slacks off like that?

- We haven’t seen any male non-humans so far, apart from maybe some male centaurs in the manga. It was explained that lamias (Miia) and harpies (Papi) tend to breed with human males. But the other races need to show some males at least.

- Apparently the dullahan Lala is in love with Kimihito, and is prepared to wait for him since he keeps killing and resurrecting himself, and is bound to stay dead eventually. Why doesn’t she just become Roommate No 7 and actively try to keep Kimihito dead so that she can be with him forever? She sounds a more interesting character than Rachera or Mero in my opinion.
Oct 26, 2015 9:52 AM

Jun 2015
Haneken2086 said:

- How strong is Centorea? She appears to be a warrior person, or at least she comes from a warlike culture since she carries a sword, yet she has been rendered helpless on two occasions. The first occasion she was going to get sliced in half by a purse snatcher and Kimihito jumped in front of her to save her, the second time she was going to get raped by human punks and Rachnera saved her. The first occasion is ok since she was rather disoriented, but the second I find inexcusable. Just because the law states humans and non-humans can’t hurt each other, doesn’t mean she shouldn’t defend herself.

As far as I understood you are in fact prohibited from defending yourself. They also didn't send human police after the trolls (or whatever they were) that held hostages in that store. That law has a lot of flaws.

Haneken2086 said:
- MON was protecting Kimihito due to a letter they’d received about him on two occasions. The first time the letter was a prank, but the second wasn’t. So why didn’t they keep protecting him? What kind of task force slacks off like that?

Smith doesn't give a shit, she was probably just trying to play a prank on her girls by giving them this task the first time around.

Haneken2086 said:
- We haven’t seen any male non-humans so far, apart from maybe some male centaurs in the manga. It was explained that lamias (Miia) and harpies (Papi) tend to breed with human males. But the other races need to show some males at least.

The males don't care about Darling-kun, so they rarely appear. Makes sense to me.

Haneken2086 said:
- Apparently the dullahan Lala is in love with Kimihito, and is prepared to wait for him since he keeps killing and resurrecting himself, and is bound to stay dead eventually. Why doesn’t she just become Roommate No 7 and actively try to keep Kimihito dead so that she can be with him forever? She sounds a more interesting character than Rachera or Mero in my opinion.

I think she moves in at the point the anime ends.
Oct 26, 2015 2:21 PM
May 2015
Thank you for your answers TrashDax.
Jan 4, 2017 11:52 PM

Sep 2015
Haneken2086 said:

They were also in the anime. And some other supporting character in the manga, but they are truly uncommon. Not a surprise considering what this show is.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2015

181 by egeD19 »»
Apr 15, 11:35 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2015

225 by Kilslayer »»
Apr 6, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2015

158 by MxaOP »»
Feb 20, 1:33 PM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2015

112 by Guizaowin »»
Feb 2, 8:37 PM

Poll: » If you were to become a host family, which girl would you choose to take in?

TheBlockernator - Aug 20, 2023

15 by Frijuhto_Mucko »»
Aug 25, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.