Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 11, 2015 12:34 PM

Jul 2012
Discuss here :>

I watched it two days ago. Ahhhh the drama skit was hilarious. I loved seeing Suzuken on stage doing Momotarou's voice! LOL Hosoya was hilarious because he kept on giggling during the skit xD I also loved how Tatsun was the opposite of Makoto and more similar to Ranmaru (utapri).
Oct 13, 2015 1:11 PM

Aug 2013
The fangirls must have really enjoyed the fanservice at 2:28 and 10:00, though XD all that screaming haha
LOL at Sousuke taking Haruka's order. The skit's really funny!
Oct 14, 2015 10:09 PM

Jul 2012
LOL true!
Isn't it funny how every time Suzuki speaks, everyone starts screaming more? xD
Dec 27, 2015 10:00 AM
Master

Sep 2012
i've seen it XD and I REALLY ENJOYED it
the first time i did saw it alone :3 and the 2nd time with my little sister xDD

well... i would like to see more qwq there is an teaser or trailer (idk what is this called...) and there happened few things i didn't saw '^' [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgwlUxQy_qs]

And while i was watching it felt like i was there xDD
Mar 9, 2016 5:37 AM

Jul 2011
I actually have so many feelings about those events. Can we keep talking about this even though I'm so late xD

First things first, I got so excited and then immediately disappointed every time I watch the beginning, just before Zakki comes on, because I hear the music intro and I half expect to see oldcodex play. I just really really really want to watch them perform for a Free! event >.<

But obviously that's pushed to the back of my mind as soon as the voice actors came on. Seeing Tatsun and Mamo interact was so satisfying (I love how they keep calling each other "Tatsuhisa" and "Mamoru"; I know Tatsun doesn't use surnames because he doesn't like the lack of intimacy, but it's also amusing because they're both ppl who everyone refers to with their nicknames.). But also a lot of nagirei interactions, and zakki and tatsun interactions, or just seeing the "husband duo" sharing a stage (even though they didn't interact directly much?

akshadskfjah i want more free events. I want more Free events more than I want another season :')
Tumblr: Gigglepud
My one rec for anyone who likes good storytelling: Play Zero Escape/Ai the Somnium Files
Mar 10, 2016 3:05 AM

Jul 2012
Forgot to mention, I rewatched the event... Second time it was with my IRL squad, and we watched it raw for fun. :P Still super fun.

@Gigglepud Welcome to the thread!! Nah it's never to late to talk about seiyuu events :> If you need someone about any seiyuu stuff, I'm here

Ahh, it would have been cool to hear OCD live ;_; I was really disappointed with the live singing bc it wasn't really perfect or in sync! I think Future Fish was sped up a bit? Still fun to watch but no way as good as Utapri's lives.

And yeah I love seeing everyone interact and act like dorks!

Tatsun kinda ignores Zakki, from what i've seen... He's so cold ><

I'd like more events too c:
Mar 10, 2016 3:25 AM

Jul 2011
Have you seen the matinee session? They interact a bit more there, or at least, there's that scene where Tatsun sorts of hugs Zakki during one of the live songs?

And I'm still sad that they didn't release the season 1 event on DVD ><

I guess i care less about the live singing in general compared to them goofing around in free talks and discussions, so I wasn't as invested in the live; but I guess it can't be helped with their quality since I doubt they would have rehearsed it a lot, and defs not as much as live-focused events like Utapri :P
(I had fun spotting all the moments they were peeking at the lyrics prompt screen though ;o //shot)
My one rec for anyone who likes good storytelling: Play Zero Escape/Ai the Somnium Files
Mar 10, 2016 3:36 AM

Jul 2012
Gigglepud said:
Have you seen the matinee session?
uhh what is that LOL
i only watch english subbed events on the most part ><

oh, yeah i definitely preferred the games, free talks and live acting over the singing!! especially live acting. i think every seiyuu event needs one! ;-; i watched osomatsu event lately and they didnt have any live acting which is so sad

i mean, half of them were singers so i expected better quality. but its fine! :P
Mar 10, 2016 4:04 AM

Jul 2011
On the topic of Osomatsu-san, I just noticed your signature. There is so much win in that i love it! But yes, I agree, compared to a lot of other events, nothing much happened in the Osomatsu-san one. But considering it's popularity and hype, it's only a matter of time before they have another, hopefully bigger, one, I think.

I watch my events on Bilibili (I rely on Chinese subs), so I don't know / don't think there's a subbed event for the matinee session yet, I guess :/ but maybe the same group who did the night event might take on the matinee too? :3

Though for me, I'm not that into drama readings, to be honest. I tend to choose events based on the voice actors rather than the anime, so sometimes I might be unfamiliar with how a character acts or just be uninterested in the story of the drama in general. But I guess that also depends on which fandom, the quality of the script as well as how serious the voice actors are taking it? :P

For example, in Free, I loved the telepathy moment between Mako and Haru, as well as that moment when Mamo went up really close to Tatsun? Oh, and I love it when voice actors make mistakes while they do their reading :>

I personally prefer live dubbing over scenes in anime, though. In most like how no one takes it seriously and they just improvise lines or switch characters :P
Mar 10, 2016 4:14 AM

Jul 2012
@Gigglepud

I just hope Oso-san's next event (obviously, it'll have more) will have live acting and Suzuken. Because Suzuken makes everything better. Totoko's VA was so damn awkward and inexperienced on stage. I still loved the first event despite being a bit boring at times.

Ah, I'm Chinese but I can't read enough to watch Chinese subtitles ;_; Bilibili is great though.

Also, yes!! I loved the extra scenes in the live acting. Oh, it was so cute when Hosoyan started giggling when he wasn't supposed to. xD He's supposed to be the cold bara boy but he's a precious baby on stage/

Yes, me too. I prefer live dubs too! If you've seen this one Magi seiyuu event scene, it's absolutely hilarious when Kimura and Kajikaji interact!

Also, I also have seen random seiyuu events because of some seiyuu I liked :') Not that often because I usually have seen the show as I watch a lot of Anime normally.
Mar 10, 2016 4:52 AM

Jul 2011
I have to say, I'm not that familiar with the female seiyuus, so I'm not really familiar with Totoko's VA either, but Suzuken sounds like a very appealing choice :'D
Though it's not like just the main six isn't full of troll already xD

Haikyuu comes to mind when I think about bigger events, in that their first event was on a small stage similar to the Oso one, and their second is like a full on proper one, so I'm not doubting that Oso's next event should be better.

But true it's a shame that the English seiyuu event fandom is so small. I think the number of subbers interested in translating events has increased in the past few years though, as there are more subbed events surfacing? So hopefully that will continue to grow.

Hosoyan is so precious. I didn't really know him before I watched the Free events, but then I started noticing him and ahaha xD I loved that part in the ES event when with the animals when he couldn't guess the animal (i can't remember the details) and everyone was being exasperated over it~

Magi event's live dub is priceless. Can't. breathe. from. the. laughter xDDD
And yes, I totally get the whole watching random events for the voice actor thing. But often times, I end up deciding to watch after the anime anyway. So the events are obviously doing something right in terms of promotion xDDD
GigglepudMar 10, 2016 11:10 PM
Mar 10, 2016 8:14 AM

Jul 2012
@Gigglepud

Gaaah HQ event! ;A; I wish it got subbed. I really like their cast! Especially the other teams..

Well, only the more popular shows like Oso-san, Free!, Utapri get subbed. Their events, I mean. I can't find any of the unpopular series, like Chihayafuru for instance. I'd kill for an English sub of that. It's definitely growing though.

I've loved Hosoyan ever since Chihayafuru! He's really adorable. I haven't seen many events until the Free and Knb ones xD He also had an event where HE SPEAKS MANDARIN. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KspsAQkhN2U SCREAMS FOREVER

Yesss Magi's live dub!! I HOPE SOMEONE ENGLISH SUBS THE ENTIRE EVENT OH GOSH. If you ever wanna team up and translate (since u know chinese), I'm willing to edit/time.
Mar 10, 2016 11:10 PM

Jul 2011
Even the Chinese subs hasn't been completed yet, so I haven't watched it either :P Only skimmed it through. Only the Karasuno team plus Bokuto and Akaashi attended though :P Which is such a shame~

I think there are a few Otomate Party subbed as well, which surprised me because I didn't think the otome fandom in English is that big :P
I would kill for Vitamin X events, though. I don't know if you are familiar with them, but the seiyuus are known for going all out in those ones.

I don't think my chinese is good enough for translations though >< I would love to try, but I'm currently in year 12 so I don't think I'd have the time. OTL
But if you truly want it, I would try asking on tumblr? :)
Mar 11, 2016 6:55 PM

Jul 2012
Gigglepud said:
I think there are a few Otomate Party subbed as well, which surprised me because I didn't think the otome fandom in English is that big :P
I would kill for Vitamin X events, though. I don't know if you are familiar with them, but the seiyuus are known for going all out in those ones.
dudeeee
link me
i'm actually the person who compiled all the english seiyuu events on a list in tumblr:
http://clarinet-sisters.tumblr.com/post/111238705846

I don't think my chinese is good enough for translations though >< I would love to try, but I'm currently in year 12 so I don't think I'd have the time. OTL
But if you truly want it, I would try asking on tumblr? :)
ah i've tried asking but nobody's interested in doing it. if they wanted to do it, they'd do it already lol
Mar 11, 2016 7:38 PM

Jul 2011
wow that's an awesome list you've got there. I didn't even know half of these events existed *v*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyE--CYPXqE this is the first session for the 2014 otomate party, and if you click into their account, they have the second session in parts as well.

That's a shame. All this conversation is getting me so hyped up, but I don't have the time for translations right now :'( I'll make sure to come to you if/when i find the time, though :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Free!: Eternal Summer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2014

189 by hidenashi »»
Feb 9, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Free!: Eternal Summer Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2014

125 by hidenashi »»
Feb 8, 7:16 PM

Poll: » Free!: Eternal Summer Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2014

107 by hidenashi »»
Feb 5, 7:56 PM

Poll: » Free!: Eternal Summer Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2014

113 by hidenashi »»
Feb 5, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Free!: Eternal Summer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2014

304 by hidenashi »»
Feb 3, 8:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.