Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sep 21, 2015 1:23 AM

ugh, stop giving me 20 tents each episode!

fuck this anime!
Modified by yosimba2000, Sep 21, 2015 1:29 AM
Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons.
It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth.
-Walt Whitman

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Sep 21, 2015 1:25 AM

Not sure what else you were expecting from this anime?

Sep 21, 2015 1:29 AM

exactly this. but fuck it anyways!
-Walt Whitman

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Sep 21, 2015 1:31 AM

This anime gave you boners? What are you gay?

Sep 21, 2015 1:42 AM

mocking me >:(

all the bewbs, man

they're just straight up THERE!!
-Walt Whitman

-Robert A. Heinlein

Sep 21, 2015 1:46 AM
Hug Addict <3

not even going to ask how you can get a boner from such nonsensical fanservice but okay :s

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"

Sep 21, 2015 1:56 AM

Thanks for letting us know.

Sep 21, 2015 2:50 AM

HaXXspetten said:
not even going to ask how you can get a boner from such nonsensical fanservice but okay :s

the fanservice is working...
-Walt Whitman

-Robert A. Heinlein

Sep 21, 2015 4:38 AM

HaXXspetten said:
If you didn't get a girder bending erection when Saeko was wearing an apron, then... well I just don't even know.

Sep 21, 2015 4:41 AM
Hug Addict <3

ziggy_Z said:
HaXXspetten said:
If you didn't get a girder bending erection when Saeko was wearing an apron, then... well I just don't even know.
was more referring to the whole addition of fanservice during a zombie apocalypse stupidity than the laidback scenes

though I don't like Saeko anyway so I'm pretty sure I didn't there either, but that's a different matter

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"

Sep 21, 2015 4:43 AM

Ah HotD, my first ecchi anime... it was weird.

Sep 21, 2015 4:29 PM

lol just finished the last episode.

was alright... but man o.o''
-Walt Whitman

-Robert A. Heinlein