Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 19, 2017 3:42 AM

Jun 2012
adorablez said:
Aburadako said:

Depends on what you mean by good. A lot of people feel that it's good for creating or heightening certain moods; be it romantical, spiritual, prayer, new age/hippie stuff, meditation, esoteric rituals etc. - or just to provide a pleasant smell. Various types smell very different from one another (I recommend traditional and wooden scents - things like "tropical fruit" tend to be modern cheap smelling concoctions).

While some incense is very cheap and bad, average grade incense is actually very affordable and ok. For example, a package of 12 sticks typically costs a few $/€, with each stick providing a very strong aroma for approximately 1 hour. I sound like a salesman, haha.
Where do I buy this? Konbini or some special store?

I don't know what Konbini is but I see that you live in Prague so there must be many places that sell incense.
Asian or 'world'-oriented gift/home decor/clothes/jewellery shops, esoteric bookshops, practically all even vaguely new age-oriented shops. Avoid store brand incense and the like. Also, in my experience, many spa boutiques and the like have incense, but often non-traditional scents that I am not inclined to even try, hehe.
Oct 19, 2017 3:03 PM
Jul 2018
I like it. I use to burn it a lot, especially this peach scented one I had. But I haven't in a while. Maybe I'll pick it back up.
Oct 20, 2017 5:29 AM

Jul 2016
I fucking love them. My favorite ones are called blood dragon (?) and Egyptian musk.

I like candles too. I have a dish thingy that you put a little candle inside of, and on the top you put a scented wax cube.

Like this.

If you don't have any cubes, you could pour perfume or some essential oil like lavender instead.
Jan 27, 2021 9:32 PM

Dec 2020
sandalwood incense hit different ,, i love that stuff
Jan 27, 2021 9:58 PM

Apr 2020
Not daily it get out of stock, but we also have camphor
Jan 27, 2021 10:31 PM

Dec 2016
Cinnamon incense is the best for connecting with the machine spirits of Mars.

Really uplifts you out of that existential melancholy and into the Noosphere you know?

Damn that joyous machine rapture at 4:23. Every single time ;_;
SoverignJan 27, 2021 10:48 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» To those who peaked their anime watch time during the pandemic, what are you guys doing now?

rlyvtei - May 8

15 by Zayvex »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you believe in moral facts? ( 1 2 )

Freshell - May 5

58 by LoveYourSmile »»
6 minutes ago

» Have you ever put someone on the 'Ignored Users' list?

Thy-Veseveia - May 7

25 by DesuMaiden »»
6 minutes ago

» Do you celebrate your Birthday

ST63LTH - May 7

39 by DesuMaiden »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » individualism like in usa or collectivism like in japan

deg - Yesterday

22 by DreamWindow »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.