Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 4, 2022 5:13 PM

Jan 2022
cinematic masterpiece, all the way from honoka jaywalking to maki's hideous outfit in the second to last performance.

Seriously though, what were some of those outfits in that sunny day song performance? Maki, Nozomi and Kotori's especially were awful, but the outfits in the final song made up for it.

Really enjoyed the songs from the first and third years, don't quite remember the one from the second years though. Also kinda disappointed by the New York thing, ended way sooner than I thought it would and I would've preferred if it was either the whole film or atleast over half of it

either way though, really enjoyed this one. 6/10
Mar 16, 2022 11:03 AM
Jul 2018
As a third worlder dude who saw the credits I feel a bit proud of the only one of my countryman is being there, he got a job that he most likely loves. Good movie though unlike the K-on one.
Nov 10, 2022 3:59 PM
Oct 2020
It was okay, nice music but nothing too special about the movie itself. Enjoyed it though.
Feb 19, 2023 9:12 PM
Feb 2023
La cúspide de Love Live! una obra maestra que concluye con una de las mayores generaciones de Idols de la historia de la industria, las canciones icónicas e inolvidables, el final con Bokutachi wa Hitotsu no hikari, el último encore de U's, la esencia de Love Live en una sola película, imposible no emocionarse.
Feb 19, 2023 9:12 PM
Feb 2023
La cúspide de Love Live! una obra maestra que concluye con una de las mayores generaciones de Idols de la historia de la industria, las canciones icónicas e inolvidables, el final con Bokutachi wa Hitotsu no hikari, el último encore de U's, la esencia de Love Live en una sola película, imposible no emocionarse.
Apr 26, 2023 2:58 AM

Dec 2020
In the order they released it only got better and better with the movie being my favorite. Very fun and I think I liked the random musical numbers they did more rather than the performance songs.

Random mysterious singer is just a grown honoka yeah? All in her head maybe.

But honestly they all seemed like they wanted to keep going but wanted to stop just cause they are a "school idol" group only? The way it's portrayed they are like just a club doing this for fun only after they saved the school. But if they were all serious they could go pro. IF they wanted to do that. I feel like they could've done with explaining it better or less sunshiny so it made more sense.
May 6, 2023 12:22 AM
Jul 2020
Plot was messy ngl, with quite a lot of inconsistencies here and there, and literally became a musical anime, but other than that, its still great, but probably is the weakest out of the first 2 seasons.

I'd give this an 8/10. I probably had my hopes pretty high up since s2 was next level good, but the amount of banger songs definitely made up for it.

Man i miss μ's already, its sad that they decided to disband, but it really is understandable, and the way it was put up, was grseat.

Oh yea, and i just read the background, and wow, 202-day run on theatres, that's insane.
Jun 3, 2023 3:08 PM

Feb 2020
The ending was quite emotional, I was afraid the movie would ruin season 2's message but fortunately, it didn't. It feels weird though to think it was the last thing I'll ever see of μ's.

Anyway, I liked this movie, it had some very good moments and I truly like a lot what Honoka's character has become, but I also have my complaint.
The issue I had about the girl being too one-dimensional is still very present, the only one not suffering from this being Honoka (and Hanayo was as usual the one who suffered the most from it, man her character has really gone downhill after her good introduction episode back in season 1).
The pacing was also quite weird, especially in the first half, it was even confusing at times. And come on, why did they constently avoid specifically saying that they went to New York ? That's not a brand name or anything like that so this obsession the movie had with avoiding mentionning it was quite awkward.
The Rin/Hanayo/Maki, Nico/Eri/Nozomi and Honoka/Umi/Kotori songs were also badly shoved into the movie, I get they xanted to go for a musical-like approach but it wasn't handled correctly.

I have a few other complaints but I don't want to end this series on a negative note, even with my criticisms it was endearing and I got attached to these girls. I give this movie, and School Idol Project as a whole, a strong 6/10.
I 'm curious to see if the new band for Sunshine will be on par with μ's or even better, I hope so at least !
Jul 2, 2023 6:34 PM
Mar 2021
GRACIAS POR TODO µ's LES ESTOY ETERNAMENTE AGRADECIDO Y EN ESPECIAL A TI HONOKA <3
Nov 12, 2023 1:14 AM

Feb 2020
Great movie. Pretty much the perfect way to end the story.

µ's forever. <3

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» What is wrong with them? (Spoiler)

Someone_OwO - Feb 17, 2023

6 by Someone_OwO »»
Mar 8, 2023 9:53 PM

» The way this movie ended gave me depression

Kuraya - Dec 31, 2018

3 by rach1m4n »»
Oct 8, 2021 10:46 PM

» [MOVIE SPOILERS] Who did Honoka actually meet?

maskedapple - Oct 4, 2015

49 by Eira_99 »»
Sep 25, 2020 6:42 PM

» I'm going to NYC, where are the real life locations? Help

PoLoBreak - Apr 6, 2018

2 by PoLoBreak »»
May 9, 2018 8:13 AM

» Will Love Live Continue?

trabeus1 - Aug 2, 2015

4 by CarbonMD »»
Apr 28, 2018 8:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.