Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 19, 2015 6:50 PM

Nov 2011
> This is the kind of curse.

Mm, so this is the prologue in no more than 15 pages. Quite startling by the way it's presented imo.
Oct 20, 2017 11:08 PM

Apr 2016
I'm glad I picked up the physical volume, to reread this story again! :)

Even though Marco presently lives as a member of the Cristiano Family, he'll never forget his past... :( This series will truly allow us to see how Spas became Marco!

It was just daunting to see Marco's hand (along with his engagement ring) and upper half of his face (the cut on his face and part of his ear missing), to contrast with Spas's blood-stained hand, and how dead his eyes looked with blood on the upper half of his face.... No wonder Constance said Marco is no longer the Spas the Hunters knew, in the main series.

We see the characters we know... It was sad to see little Yang injured, and Delico on his knees after he lost Erica... I'm curious to see how Marco and Constance's first meeting was, and how that changed him forever... How did Galahad have the heart to smile and befriend Marco, despite knowing Spas killed so many Twilights??

In the main series, Galahad did say Constance placed a curse on Marco. "This is the curse I set on you," could be from Constance to Marco (we see them hold hands with their engagement rings on as adults); for Marco to live with his new identity, and protecting Twilights now is his way of repenting his past.

"Marco...I'll never let you go," could be positive or negative, depending on the circumstances. I get the impression that Marco is pushed or encouraged to live... Did Marco ever feel like giving up on life, after discovering that he was the monster for slaughtering Twilights?

This prologue successfully provoked questions from me. I feel bad already, for the internal conflict Marco will have in the following chapters... It's certainly never easy, to go against one's beliefs, and choose the opposing team.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gangsta:Cursed.: EP_Marco Adriano Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2015

3 by animalia »»
Feb 20, 2023 2:23 PM

Poll: » Gangsta:Cursed.: EP_Marco Adriano Chapter 18 Discussion

Shiro_Yasha78 - Jul 17, 2021

0 by Shiro_Yasha78 »»
Jul 17, 2021 3:42 AM

Poll: » Gangsta:Cursed.: EP_Marco Adriano Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

3 by CtrlZED »»
Feb 21, 2018 3:27 AM

Poll: » Gangsta:Cursed.: EP_Marco Adriano Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2015

1 by Cloe900311 »»
Oct 20, 2017 11:40 PM

Poll: » Gangsta:Cursed.: EP_Marco Adriano Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2016

1 by Trap_Traps_Traps »»
Dec 3, 2016 5:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.