Forum Settings
Forums
No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 24, 2015 2:30 AM

Mar 2015
SPOILERS AHEAD------

As you may recall after sora and shiro won against the flugels in volume 5 and helped azrael in a way in which even i didnt really understand, Azrael kissed him.

I mean like, how did she come up with the concept of that?As far as i know flugels dont reproduce by themselves and most of them dont even have emotions unlike Jibril. In my knowledge the only flugel that has human knowledge well enough to even know about kissing would be Jibril but i dont think passed on that information to any flugels. So could someone explain to me how they found out about kissing?
Jul 25, 2015 12:12 PM

Jul 2013
Didn't Jibril give Sora's tablet to the other Flugel? Probably from that. Azrael even knew about kotatsus, if you remeber.
And why shouldn't they have human knowledge? They were gathering all knowledge there is in their world for a lot of time and definitiv those from human too.
"The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes."

Jul 25, 2015 1:56 PM

Mar 2015
AiraKoriTenchi said:
Didn't Jibril give Sora's tablet to the other Flugel? Probably from that. Azrael even knew about kotatsus, if you remeber.
And why shouldn't they have human knowledge? They were gathering all knowledge there is in their world for a lot of time and definitiv those from human too.

Not really, she just gave her a book about them. a so called "bible" about them.
Actually in volume 5, azrael did say to them after she lost, That she should have paid close attention to them. Which is why im pretty sure that the 6th ranked race didnt investigate anything about Imanity.The only one that i know of which had come into contact after the to humans is Jibril. She played a games with Stephs Grandad to win the library right? I dont think she ever came out of the library after she won, so yeah.

More topics from this board

» State of the Light Novel / Manga

ateks - Jul 6, 2022

5 by Azani »»
Apr 12, 1:52 AM

» any news?

monke_guy - Feb 28

11 by monke_guy »»
Mar 1, 12:37 AM

Poll: » No Game No Life Chapter 14 Discussion

y2k890 - Mar 27, 2016

2 by Rezete_01 »»
Jan 4, 4:38 PM

» Season 2 for anime?

KillerMammoth - Jul 9, 2014

1 by yssfbrrd »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:22 PM

» No Game No Life Volume 12 Discussion

HaXXspetten - Dec 17, 2023

11 by Masshiroi »»
Dec 23, 2023 12:08 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.