Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 2, 2015 4:57 PM

May 2015
First of all this contains spoilers from the manga tarturous arc.

1. The main thing I am pissed off at and hate is them putting Lucy

2. This one is trivial and not that big. It just ticks me off a little how that one demon gate of slaves with the red eyes that controls Elfman always looks bored and unmotivated. She doesn't even just look nonchalant she looks bored it kinda ticks me off but it's seriously not that big a deal and just trivial.
KingAce261Jul 2, 2015 6:24 PM
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jul 3, 2015 7:02 AM

May 2014
I thought this would be about the OS.
Jul 3, 2015 10:31 AM
May 2015
As you know Ace I am a lucy fan but even to me (the enemy... lmao) the opening is weird because the situations that are shown do not match
so I will agree.... to an extent
But I am not pissed off... more like....... oh failed attempt to hype the situation for those that read the manga

CrescentgenisiJul 3, 2015 10:56 AM
Jul 3, 2015 11:02 AM

Jun 2013
Sorry to say this, but you seriously hate Lucy lol, I mean it's pretty obvious.
Jul 3, 2015 2:31 PM

May 2015
^Actualy this isn't about me hating Lucy and I don't hate her per say it's just that swing her character in this type of series pisses me off.

Anyone this is about them putting Lucy loses Aquarius(she doesn't die and she can still visit her) on par with natsu lossing igneel(he dies fighting acnologia) and Gary losing ur and ulteaer. I mean u can at least show Lucy loses her mom and or dad but Aquaris didn't even die and she can visit her whenever she feels like losing 3 months of her time or just talk through her other spirits. Summon loke and just ask how she's doing and give her a message. Summon atlas flame oh wait he's dead and his residual thoughts are gone and even if he were alive igneel is dead too. Summon Ultear to talk to Ur oh wait Ultear is dead and Ur is part of the ocean
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jul 3, 2015 7:35 PM

Jun 2013
KingAce261 said:
^Actualy this isn't about me hating Lucy and I don't hate her per say it's just that swing her character in this type of series pisses me off.

Anyone this is about them putting Lucy loses Aquarius(she doesn't die and she can still visit her) on par with natsu lossing igneel(he dies fighting acnologia) and Gary losing ur and ulteaer. I mean u can at least show Lucy loses her mom and or dad but Aquaris didn't even die and she can visit her whenever she feels like losing 3 months of her time or just talk through her other spirits. Summon loke and just ask how she's doing and give her a message. Summon atlas flame oh wait he's dead and his residual thoughts are gone and even if he were alive igneel is dead too. Summon Ultear to talk to Ur oh wait Ultear is dead and Ur is part of the ocean

She can't visit her whenever she wants, if you remember, even tho they weren't introduced yet, you didn't see Pisces and Libra in the celestial spirit world, because Lucy doesn't have a contract with them. If we're talking about the opening, which we are, Gray did not lose anyone, in fact he had a type of closure with 'that' person, he didn't lose anything. Yes Natsu loosing Igneel, and Lucy loosing Aquarius are on the same level, perhaps Natsu being higher, but it's a big deal for Lucy too, because Aquarius was her first friend, and not only that, Aquarius appeared in the first episode/chapter.
Jul 3, 2015 7:53 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
KingAce261 said:
First of all this contains spoilers from the manga tarturous arc.

1. The main thing I am pissed off at and hate is them putting Lucy

2. This one is trivial and not that big. It just ticks me off a little how that one demon gate of slaves with the red eyes that controls Elfman always looks bored and unmotivated. She doesn't even just look nonchalant she looks bored it kinda ticks me off but it's seriously not that big a deal and just trivial.
Clearly you didn't pay too much attention to what went down with her

She can't ever summon nor see Aquarius again because of breaking the key and the reason why it's a big deal is because Aquarius was her very first key that she had ever since she was little girl but what also makes this even more sad is that Aquarius originally belonged to Lucy's mom and they were very close with each other

So essentially Aquarius is a memento to Lucy's dead mom and in a sense, she was like an older sister to Lucy.....And their goodbyes with one another was really touching as well because Aquarius told her that even though they argued a lot, she always truly cared about her

You're just hating for no reason....This was one of the most emotional and was one of Lucy's greatest moments in the entire series
Jul 3, 2015 8:44 PM

May 2012
FAIL.. you just hate Lucy..

Tokoya said:

This was one of the most emotional and was one of Lucy's greatest moments in the entire series

Jul 3, 2015 9:08 PM
Sep 2012
What pisses me off about the new opening, which is opening 20 BTW, is Mard Guile does not have enough screen time, he is one of the best parts of this arc and they barely show him in his glory.
Jul 3, 2015 9:10 PM
Apr 2013
So why did you wait three months after the opening aired and two days before it is to be replaced to post this? In fact why did you feel the need to post it at all?
Jul 3, 2015 9:21 PM

Jun 2013
blfan said:
What pisses me off about the new opening, which is opening 20 BTW, is Mard Guile does not have enough screen time, he is one of the best parts of this arc and they barely show him in his glory.

Don't worry this arc will have another opening, in the fall most likely, so more of him there xD
Jul 3, 2015 10:05 PM

Jan 2013
They try really hard to put Lucy on par with Natsu, Gray, and Erza.

Sorry, she is not.......
Jul 3, 2015 11:44 PM

Jul 2007
Just another senseless lucy hate thread.

You can't deal with the fact that she is the main protagonist, we know that. Please move on
Jul 4, 2015 1:21 AM

Apr 2008
Lucy hate is the most retarded thing ever
Jul 4, 2015 1:45 AM
Sep 2014
KingAce261 said:

what the hell man. lucy can never see aquarius again, that was the first key she got from her mother layla. did you even read the manga? in the chapter "ATTACK OF THE STARS", its clearly detailed on why its so emotional.

Lucy is the main character of fairytail and when its all said and done her and natsu will play the biggest role in the final battle and when the mysteries are revealed.

and for me to tap into my shipping mode "OMGZ NALU 43VA"
charbchillinJul 4, 2015 1:58 AM
Jul 4, 2015 3:45 AM

May 2015
charbchillin said:
KingAce261 said:

what the hell man. lucy can never see aquarius again, that was the first key she got from her mother layla. did you even read the manga? in the chapter "ATTACK OF THE STARS", its clearly detailed on why its so emotional.

Lucy is the main character of fairytail and when its all said and done her and natsu will play the biggest role in the final battle and when the mysteries are revealed.

First of all she is just the one telling the story not the main. Second I re read the chapter and they specially said she won't die and that means she can just visit her in the spirit world. You can not compare that to what Natsu and Gray lost and to add to that Gray found and lost his dad in this arc
Jul 4, 2015 3:55 AM

May 2015
charbchillin said:
KingAce261 said:

1st she is not main just the one telling the story second sure she will play a big part, sadly. They did make it a really emotional moment but for no reason I was sad too until Aquaris said she won't die then she never said anything about her not still being able to go to the spirit world. So common sense told me that if Lucy ever felt the need to see her just go to the spirit world again. Seriously they have gone before or if she doesn't want to go she can talk to her through her other spirits. It was emotional but when you try to put it on par with what natsu and gray lost in this arc its just pathetic (compared to what natsu and gray lost again the moment was emotional). I mean in this arc it gets even worse for this two. [spoiler]Natsu lost Igneel and when he finally finds him he dies in this arc fighting acnologia. Gray his is way worse action now that I think about Natsu can't compare much either. Gray lost Ur who became ice to save him because of his own stupid mistake of thinking he could kill deleoria, then Ultear died by saving there lives during the dragon king festivel( I remember the king calling it that) and giving them just a minuet, now in this arc he gains some hope and finds his dad only for him to die as well.
Jul 4, 2015 4:01 AM

May 2015
Dark_Messiah said:
FAIL.. you just hate Lucy..

Tokoya said:

This was one of the most emotional and was one of Lucy's greatest moments in the entire series

1. I thought it was emotional too until I learned Aquarius wouldn't die then common sense told me she'd just be stuck in the spritit world and they have been there before. It was emotional but stupid common sense contradicted it
2. I do hate Lucy but this is more of an I hate the people that created this opening thread. Though the music is good and there are good scenses like Natsu vs. Jackal
Jul 4, 2015 4:05 AM

May 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Lucy hate is the most retarded thing ever

Just so u know I could say the same thing about Lucy love. Character lovers alwasys think that character is the best no matter what and will always find facts to defend her/him actually being good and Character haters are just the opisite. I think it's less of a I'm retarded for seeing Aquarius key breaking as not on par with Natsu and Gray loases and more so that you see her in a different light. Lucy lovers always see everything she does as good and haters who hate her character always see the flaws in her character. Neither one can change what the other sees so as series go on it just continues.
Jul 4, 2015 4:06 AM

Jun 2013
KingAce261 said:
1st she is not main just the one telling the story second sure she will play a big part, sadly. They did make it a really emotional moment but for no reason I was sad too until Aquaris said she won't die then she never said anything about her not still being able to go to the spirit world. So common sense told me that if Lucy ever felt the need to see her just go to the spirit world again. Seriously they have gone before or if she doesn't want to go she can talk to her through her other spirits. It was emotional but when you try to put it on par with what natsu and gray lost in this arc its just pathetic (compared to what natsu and gray lost again the moment was emotional). I mean in this arc it gets even worse for this two. [spoiler]Natsu lost Igneel and when he finally finds him he dies in this arc fighting acnologia. Gray his is way worse action now that I think about Natsu can't compare much either. Gray lost Ur who became ice to save him because of his own stupid mistake of thinking he could kill deleoria, then Ultear died by saving there lives during the dragon king festivel( I remember the king calling it that) and giving them just a minuet, now in this arc he gains some hope and finds his dad only for him to die as well.

Lucy is a main character, Mashima himself specially said that Natsu is the protagonist or main character, while Lucy is the other main character. Yes Mashima tells the story of Fairy Tail through her, which is fitting since she wants to become a writer herself.
Again with the Gray stuff, dude lost Ur years ago, and that's part of his 'back-story', you can't compare that with the current events, because if you do Natsu 'back-story' (the one where he has actual memory of with Igneel) is less sadder than Gray's, because he did not lose his father, his father left him and ironically
. As people already mentioned, it is a big deal with how Lucy lost Aquarius. She can't visit her whenever she likes, you don't have confirmation for that, and if you point out that awful filler from the anime, than there's no point in this discussion. Basically Lucy lost her contract with her, and most likely she can't obtain her key ever again, and it's sad because Aquarius was the first key that she got from her mother, she was with her since the beginning.
Jul 4, 2015 4:07 AM

May 2015
CookingPriest said:
Just another senseless lucy hate thread.

You can't deal with the fact that she is the main protagonist, we know that. Please move on

She is not the main protagist just the one telling the story that doesn't make her main. Also I already said this is not a Lucy hate thread it's a I'm pissed they did this in the new opening thread so that would make me posse at the person that made the opening
Jul 4, 2015 4:14 AM

May 2015
metsujin said:
KingAce261 said:

Lucy is a main character, Mashima himself specially said that Natsu is the protagonist or main character, while Lucy is the other main character. Yes Mashima tells the story of Fairy Tail through her, which is fitting since she wants to become a writer herself.
Again with the Gray stuff, dude lost Ur years ago, and that's part of his 'back-story', you can't compare that with the current events, because if you do Natsu 'back-story' (the one where he has actual memory of with Igneel) is less sadder than Gray's, because he did not lose his father, his father left him and ironically
. As people already mentioned, it is a big deal with how Lucy lost Aquarius. She can't visit her whenever she likes, you don't have confirmation for that, and if you point out that awful filler from the anime, than there's no point in this discussion. Basically Lucy lost her contract with her, and most likely she can't obtain her key ever again, and it's sad because Aquarius was the first key that she got from her mother, she was with her since the beginning.

The key broke and I was sad too but common sense made me pissed instead after she said she wouldn't die. Where else is Aquaris supposed to go? If they show Aquarius in a place other than the celestial spirit world where Lucy can't visit her than I'll say sorry and be sad but Lucy can visit her in the spirit world or just talk to her through her other spirits. Sure she can't summon Aquaris again and it's more difficult but come on u can't really compare that to gray and Natsu losses even if u do just the arc. Oh and they were specially comparing it to Gray losing Ur and Natsu losing Igneel.

Yeah I know Lucy is main I just said she is nit The Main character in response to someone who said otherwise.

More topics from this board

» animation

0megaH - Feb 28, 2022

12 by Cristiano456 »»
Apr 4, 7:19 PM

» Why the hate ( 1 2 )

StrayDogYato - May 13, 2021

50 by filthyfrank8142 »»
Mar 26, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2014

107 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2014

136 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2014

121 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.