Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 20, 2015 2:51 PM

Sep 2014
LeeNoriega said:

We have yet to see who caused everyone to die. But wasn't it Hyakuya Sect? Because they unleashed Yohane no Yon-kishi and apparently that other virus. It definitely weren't Hiiragi. Didn't the vampires say that human laid their hands on something that must not be touched, and feared the end of the world as well? They fought Hyakuya Sect only.

It was said when the Hyakuya Sect first attacked the school, tho. Saito himself told Guren that the Hiiragis had created a virus and were going to unleash it. And that's from the verified translation. It also makes sense, cos the Hiiragis ad their Branches are the ones with the cure and survived the virus perfectly fine.

I had hoped for more info from someone who had finished it, but eh.

Also, if Asura is human, how is he related to Krul? And why did Guren's blood type change? Did Mahiru experiment on him? Is it because of the sword?
So many questions, so little answers. >n<

Like you said, it's not like he's really loyal to them, he just wants to be the one on top. But it's not likely that he'd side with the vampires. I mean, he's brought out Angels to probably destroy them. Bad choice of words(per usual) :P

Unless Ferid wants to annihilate the vamps...?
mira-pyonJul 20, 2015 2:59 PM
The sun is a deadly laser
Jul 21, 2015 5:08 AM

Apr 2009
mira-nyan said:

It was said when the Hyakuya Sect first attacked the school, tho. Saito himself told Guren that the Hiiragis had created a virus and were going to unleash it. And that's from the verified translation. It also makes sense, cos the Hiiragis ad their Branches are the ones with the cure and survived the virus perfectly fine.

I had hoped for more info from someone who had finished it, but eh.

Also, if Asura is human, how is he related to Krul? And why did Guren's blood type change? Did Mahiru experiment on him? Is it because of the sword?
So many questions, so little answers. >n<

Like you said, it's not like he's really loyal to them, he just wants to be the one on top. But it's not likely that he'd side with the vampires. I mean, he's brought out Angels to probably destroy them. Bad choice of words(per usual) :P

Unless Ferid wants to annihilate the vamps...?

I must have have missed the info about the virus =.='' I read all the volumes in Japanese so it took a bit to get accustomed to the writing style. Although the way it's written in Japanese is so stupidly simple a high schooler could write that, honestly speaking. If it were not for the storyline I would've dropped it.

Hmm, I'm too lazy to look for the first volume in my closet but I don't think Saitou said more than that. He never told more than just enough to get Guren's attention.

Wait, my apologies, it was not Asuramaru who said that he used to be human before, it was Guren's demon, Noya. So it only makes sense that Asuramaru was a living... thing? before he turned into a demon.
I've just reread manga, and remember how Kureto experimented on thirsty vampires trying to turn them into demons? My guess is that only vampires and humans that sold their souls to demons (like Mahiru) can turn into demons.

Honestly speaking, even though there are already 5 volumes (and Kureto fighting Mahiru o nthe cover of the latest volume, a showdown I really wanted to see but didn't happen), in my opinion they are more focused on the development of Guren's character rather than various revelations. They do throw in some info here and there, but it's far from being enough.
The last 2 (or even 3) volumes looked as if they were concentrating on Kureto/Guren/Guren's friends.

Mito's strong but rather pointless atm because she's way into Guren. I personally love Goshi in LN though. As for Shinya, he's more interesting in manga.

As for the possible spy, yes, indeed Kureto wants to destroy vampires but what if Ferid only wanted to get rid of Krul with the help of humans? Like Kureto has said himself, even though vampires are so strong and there are so many nobles, they barely cooperate, so that's their weakness. I think Crawley already started to suspect Ferid and humans. This is my guess but I suspect that Ferid is not as bad and as stupid as to cooperate with humans just to kill Krul as his main objective. Even though I dislike him, I don't think his goals are as childish as Kureto's xD I for once when surprised when I read Kureto and Guren's conversation about their goals, more ike dissappointed in Kureto. He's a very interesting character in the LN so I was curious what his primary goals are but.... masaka ne.

I wonder when we'll get the next volume of the LN. I can't wait. I read all of the volumes within just one week, lol. It a looot better than manga, although you need to read both to get the whole picture.
Sig Removed. Hosting site unavailable and giving fall virus readings
Jul 21, 2015 4:33 PM

Sep 2014
LeeNoriega said:

I must have have missed the info about the virus =.='' I read all the volumes in Japanese so it took a bit to get accustomed to the writing style. Although the way it's written in Japanese is so stupidly simple a high schooler could write that, honestly speaking. If it were not for the storyline I would've dropped it.

Hmm, I'm too lazy to look for the first volume in my closet but I don't think Saitou said more than that. He never told more than just enough to get Guren's attention.

Wait, my apologies, it was not Asuramaru who said that he used to be human before, it was Guren's demon, Noya. So it only makes sense that Asuramaru was a living... thing? before he turned into a demon.
I've just reread manga, and remember how Kureto experimented on thirsty vampires trying to turn them into demons? My guess is that only vampires and humans that sold their souls to demons (like Mahiru) can turn into demons.

Honestly speaking, even though there are already 5 volumes (and Kureto fighting Mahiru o nthe cover of the latest volume, a showdown I really wanted to see but didn't happen), in my opinion they are more focused on the development of Guren's character rather than various revelations. They do throw in some info here and there, but it's far from being enough.
The last 2 (or even 3) volumes looked as if they were concentrating on Kureto/Guren/Guren's friends.

Mito's strong but rather pointless atm because she's way into Guren. I personally love Goshi in LN though. As for Shinya, he's more interesting in manga.

As for the possible spy, yes, indeed Kureto wants to destroy vampires but what if Ferid only wanted to get rid of Krul with the help of humans? Like Kureto has said himself, even though vampires are so strong and there are so many nobles, they barely cooperate, so that's their weakness. I think Crawley already started to suspect Ferid and humans. This is my guess but I suspect that Ferid is not as bad and as stupid as to cooperate with humans just to kill Krul as his main objective. Even though I dislike him, I don't think his goals are as childish as Kureto's xD I for once when surprised when I read Kureto and Guren's conversation about their goals, more ike dissappointed in Kureto. He's a very interesting character in the LN so I was curious what his primary goals are but.... masaka ne.

I wonder when we'll get the next volume of the LN. I can't wait. I read all of the volumes within just one week, lol. It a looot better than manga, although you need to read both to get the whole picture.

About the humans turning into demons; I was wondering if it had something to do with Mahiru's mom being possessed by a demon....Maybe that's just some random trivia the author decided to give us... :I Your deduction seems solid, tho.

Any ideas why Guren's blood type changed, tho?

Oh yes, Goshi is godly, we need more of that guy.
mira-pyonJul 21, 2015 4:37 PM
Jul 31, 2015 6:48 PM
Jul 2015
sunny-j said:
Stop the topics about any romance ok. Time for theories, questions without answers, endless debates... This contains heavy spoilers, please refrain from reading if you're going to shit on my face for spoiling.

1 - We know that the vampires have names such as Felid, Crowley, Lacus... then we have our kids, Yuichiro, Akane, Shinoa... MIKAELA. Mikaela has blue eyes and blonde hair, which doesn't seem like a recurring thing. So, what's up with Mikaela "Shindo" (his name before Hyakuya)? Was Mikaela 100% human (not including the Seraph experiment) before Krul made him a vampire? Thus, why were Yuu's parents calling Yuu a demon when he was a child? How did they know, before he actually get the Seraph?!

2 - HEAVY SPOILERS FROM THE LIGHT NOVEL

3 - Yu and Mika are the Seraph of the End, but what actually happens when Mika goes into Seraph mode since he is a vampire? Mika and Yuu are the only one left of the Hyakuya Seraph experiment (not sure?? the wikia says otherwise) so, is Mika the other half needed so that the Seraph of the End actually happens and
(LN spoiler)

Ok I'm stopping here because my mind is so troubled about Owari no Seraph. I do not read the Light Novel, but I read a few things about it and these few things are difficult to assimilate to the current context of MikaYu's Seraph. There's the Hiragi issue, the Mahiru issue, the 'taboo sorcery' issue...

But yeah talk to me about your theories I love these.

PS: Don't come to me like "NO THIS IS SO WRONG YOU'RE DUMB" yes I'm dumb and I tend to forget loads of things about the manga, bear with it!

Yuichiro IS a demon child. His parents wouldn't call him a demon if he was just misbehaving. They seemed actually terrified of him. Yuichiro is most likely Satan the fallen angel, and Mika is the archangel Michael. In the bible, Michael slayed Satan, so Mika might have to slay Yuu when he becomes fully inhuman. A very very sad ending indeed.
Aug 13, 2015 12:19 PM

Sep 2014
Izaya198 said:

Yuichiro IS a demon child. His parents wouldn't call him a demon if he was just misbehaving. They seemed actually terrified of him. Yuichiro is most likely Satan the fallen angel, and Mika is the archangel Michael. In the bible, Michael slayed Satan, so Mika might have to slay Yuu when he becomes fully inhuman. A very very sad ending indeed.

*Lucifer

'Satan' is normally referenced as a devil/demon, whereas 'Lucifer' is the angel/fallen angel.

I'm honestly curious on what the Hyakuya Sect are/were planning. Also, as for the the reason Guren's blood type changed, I might have a theory for that. ~.~
Dec 21, 2015 9:06 AM
Dec 2015
for more the information yuu totally his wings are not totally black but isnt complete,
its is just the ammount of the percentage,,,he has,,on top of that from the bible its says seraph has 6 wings as it says SERAPH-"the burning ones" does it means yuu is a complete seraph with 6 wings?

1.from the episode owari no seraph episode 11 yuu claimed the ammount of angels transformation so..........what will gonna happen at owari no seraph kessen hen?

2.Yuu at last episode of kessen hen....i mean to the preview of episode 12 last episode.......yuu has the aura of burning flames around him ,does it means? hes completed it and he blew the trumpet and ignore the warning of ashuramaru...wew..
Apr 25, 2016 5:34 PM
Mar 2016
mira-pyon said:
sunny-j said:
Stop the topics about any romance ok. Time for theories, questions without answers, endless debates... This contains heavy spoilers, please refrain from reading if you're going to shit on my face for spoiling.

1 - We know that the vampires have names such as Felid, Crowley, Lacus... then we have our kids, Yuichiro, Akane, Shinoa... MIKAELA. Mikaela has blue eyes and blonde hair, which doesn't seem like a recurring thing. So, what's up with Mikaela "Shindo" (his name before Hyakuya)? Was Mikaela 100% human (not including the Seraph experiment) before Krul made him a vampire? Thus, why were Yuu's parents calling Yuu a demon when he was a child? How did they know, before he actually get the Seraph?!

2 - HEAVY SPOILERS FROM THE LIGHT NOVEL

3 - Yu and Mika are the Seraph of the End, but what actually happens when Mika goes into Seraph mode since he is a vampire? Mika and Yuu are the only one left of the Hyakuya Seraph experiment (not sure?? the wikia says otherwise) so, is Mika the other half needed so that the Seraph of the End actually happens and
(LN spoiler)

Ok I'm stopping here because my mind is so troubled about Owari no Seraph. I do not read the Light Novel, but I read a few things about it and these few things are difficult to assimilate to the current context of MikaYu's Seraph. There's the Hiragi issue, the Mahiru issue, the 'taboo sorcery' issue...

But yeah talk to me about your theories I love these.

PS: Don't come to me like "NO THIS IS SO WRONG YOU'RE DUMB" yes I'm dumb and I tend to forget loads of things about the manga, bear with it!

This should be discussed int the LN sub-forum, but here we go :D

1) a)Mikaela has blue eyes because he's nt fully a vampires. It probably has something to do with blood being red that their eyes turn that colour. Ofc, scientifically, it's pigments, but Mika hasn't drank human blood yet so eh.

b)Also, Mika has the Seraph gene, so no, he's not 100% human before he was turned into a vamp.

c) Yuu's parents were calling him a demon because he was a troublesome child. The same thing happens to the boy MC from Kodomo no Omocha. Shindo means 'child prodigy'. He's most likely half Japanese and half English/American.

2) a) We find out about Ashuramaru later on in another volume of the LN
b) These two are correct. If you look at the sword Mahiru holds in the next episode preview, you can see that it is Ashuramaru.
c) No there isn't a link between Guren and Krul. Guren was happy to see the Seraph because

3) Mika can't go into Seraph mode because he hasn't taken the drug. If he went into Seraph mode, he'd most likely get white wings. The world has already come to an end, btw. Mahiru has already predicted that.

Here, answers:

Anything else you need to know?

Also, I'm speculating that Mika is Michael and Yu is Lucifer. It makes sense in a way cos
1) Mikaela is a holy name; latin for 'God's gift' or 'Gift from God'. It also looks alot like the name Michael.

2) Yu has a black wing, so it's likely he's a fallen angel. E.g Lucifer.

sorry to butt in but mika doesn't have a demon inside him or formed a contract with one so he doesn't need to take the drug.....
Apr 25, 2016 11:27 PM

Sep 2014
mikayuuvevo said:

sorry to butt in but mika doesn't have a demon inside him or formed a contract with one so he doesn't need to take the drug.....

The drug which was given to Yuu was to accelerate the Seraph gene. Hence why Shinoa questioned Guren about it.

Apr 28, 2016 6:25 PM
Mar 2016
mira-pyon said:
mikayuuvevo said:

The drug which was given to Yuu was to accelerate the Seraph gene. Hence why Shinoa questioned Guren about it.

Still not convinced because the experimentation on Mika was halted while Yuu's was continued and see how they talked about the black demon series? that drug was specially made for black demon weapon users not vampires. why would mika take a drug that may as well kill him? he's a vampire not a human with a demon inside of him.
Apr 28, 2016 11:15 PM

Sep 2014
mikayuuvevo said:
mira-pyon said:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/cBTzzWY.png[/i mg]

Still not convinced because the experimentation on Mika was halted while Yuu's was continued and see how they talked about the black demon series? that drug was specially made for black demon weapon users not vampires. why would mika take a drug that may as well kill him? he's a vampire not a human with a demon inside of him.

Why are you picking at what's not there to pick at?

Mika's experimentation was halted because he was away from the Demon Army. Not to mention that the Hyakuya sect was deaded, so if him, Yuu and their family were to have stayed in Sanguiem, their bodies will remain 90% humans.

They were not talking about the blackdemon series. Please read the texts carefully.
"You told me that, because his black demon series is special I need to give him a special mix of drugs"
Now lets get this straight. Asura is special, but Shii-chan(Shinoa's Demon) is also special in the same way.
Shinoa asking why she had to give Yuu a special mix of drugs means she herself doesn't get it. Therefore it cannot be for the Demon series. And it is obviously not for Yuu's demon.

And please read Guren's expressions properly. He's clearly hiding something. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the drug was for the Seraph gene. Everyone else has got it. Why have you not?

Mika wouldn't take a drug that could kill him. I'm saying that, before his eyes turned red and all that crap, if he were to take the drug, the Seraph gene might've accelerated like it did with Yuu.

The drug is for the Seraph gene, not the Demon series. Please understand that because I'm not willing to argue or theorise with someone who doesn't have reading comprehension.
Apr 29, 2016 3:04 PM
Mar 2016
mira-pyon said:
mikayuuvevo said:

Why are you picking at what's not there to pick at?

Mika's experimentation was halted because he was away from the Demon Army. Not to mention that the Hyakuya sect was deaded, so if him, Yuu and their family were to have stayed in Sanguiem, their bodies will remain 90% humans.

They were not talking about the blackdemon series. Please read the texts carefully.
"You told me that, because his black demon series is special I need to give him a special mix of drugs"
Now lets get this straight. Asura is special, but Shii-chan(Shinoa's Demon) is also special in the same way.
Shinoa asking why she had to give Yuu a special mix of drugs means she herself doesn't get it. Therefore it cannot be for the Demon series. And it is obviously not for Yuu's demon.

And please read Guren's expressions properly. He's clearly hiding something. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the drug was for the Seraph gene. Everyone else has got it. Why have you not?

Mika wouldn't take a drug that could kill him. I'm saying that, before his eyes turned red and all that crap, if he were to take the drug, the Seraph gene might've accelerated like it did with Yuu.

The drug is for the Seraph gene, not the Demon series. Please understand that because I'm not willing to argue or theorise with someone who doesn't have reading comprehension.

Now was that so hard? patience is key when it comes to explaining stuff like this jfc.

Yes i know that son of a gun's hiding something because he's one of the shadiest characters in the series and just wants to use Yuu as a weapon.

That's what i said and i don't think it would've because once again the JIDA work with demons not vampires, if Mika would've taken it who knows what would've happened because the drug was compatible with Yuu's body since it was made for him but not Mika who's of a different race, can you comprehend where i'm trying to get at?
Apr 30, 2016 2:31 AM

Sep 2014
mikayuuvevo said:

Now was that so hard? patience is key when it comes to explaining stuff like this jfc.

So you're one of those people who judge others' personalities through a few replies? I'm very patient, actually.

Yes i know that son of a gun's hiding something because he's one of the shadiest characters in the series and just wants to use Yuu as a weapon.

He wants to use the SoTE as a weapon. He loves Yuu like a dad.

That's what i said and i don't think it would've because once again the JIDA work with demons not vampires, if Mika would've taken it who knows what would've happened because the drug was compatible with Yuu's body since it was made for him but not Mika who's of a different race, can you comprehend where i'm trying to get at?

I dunno how much of the manga and LNs you know of, but I'll tell you now that, yes, the JIDA did work with the vampires, at some point in time.
Krul, to be specific.

And how do YOU know that it was specifically made for Yuu? We know that it's made for the Seraph gene, but it's not been said explicitly that it's made for Yuu and that it doesn't work with someone else with the Seraph gene.

Moreover, if the drug is to accelerate the Seraph gene, and only the Seraph gene, then whether or not the person who takes it is part vampire/human/fish/dog/cat/e.t.c doesn't matter.

In addition to that, who says that the JIDA can't create one specifically for Mika?

Also, frankly speaking, what I said at the end of my last reply wasn't an insult; it was a fact. I don't want to argue with someone who can't understand what I'm trying to say.

You don't have to be so freaking condescending. I don't want to be looked down on by someone who can't use higher case letters properly.
Dec 7, 2016 2:00 AM
Dec 2016
I noticed that mika's seraph is not mentiont it is always About yu's when Mika tolf him About the cause of the end of the world yu Said : so it's my fault? The fact that mika's seraph is ignored means that the writer is planning something big with Mika . I also think it could be that he is part angel or something like that , there is some secret About mika's past which Will play a big part , his appearance could be explained with having blood from another race . In the newest manga some vampires come from rusia to Japan , I heard that Mika is original from rusia that is to much of a coincedance to not be conected . And he got his blood from a high ranking preganetor he should be a pregnitor himself and stronger than ferid because with blood from the second your the 7th preginator already . So he should be a lot stronger , but why isn't he? Something must be blocking that power . It could be that he is not fully human (the other species blood again) and can't become a full vampire because of that.
Srry for my bad english and long post
Dec 7, 2016 4:18 AM
Dec 2016
The fact that Mika has a seraph is pretty much ignored which indicates that the writer is planning something with Mika . From what i've heard is Mika original from rusia , and surprise ,surprise a big shot vampire just arived from rusia. I'm pretty sure Mika has something important like a special past or he could be not born fully human to begin with. It could be that he is from the angel race it would explain his appearance it could be a other race to. Before she abandont him called mika's Mother him the child of profecy which again indicates him being special in some way. In the newest chapter it is reveald that the blood from the second pregnitor alows the vampire to be 7th pregnitor Mika recieved his blood from the first which would make him a stronger pregnitor than ferid and yet he lost to a 10 which means his power is blocked by something (posibly the seraph) but it could also be that he is not a full vampire because he is not fully human to begin with . Whatever is blocking his vampire power we can be sure that it will become a important detail which is gonna change the flow of the story. And the reason yu was called a demon and the fact that he is a demon now is sure to play a big part . Mika's past also has a conection to the seraph of the end and the vampires.
Srry if my theory is wrong and srry for my bad english
Dec 7, 2016 4:28 AM
Dec 2016
The fact that Mika has a seraph is pretty much ignored which indicates that the writer is planning something with Mika . From what i've heard is Mika original from rusia , and surprise ,surprise a big shot vampire just arived from rusia. I'm pretty sure Mika has something important like a special past or he could be not born fully human to begin with. It could be that he is from the angel race it would explain his appearance it could be a other race to. Before she abandont him called mika's Mother him the child of profecy which again indicates him being special in some way. In the newest chapter it is reveald that the blood from the second pregnitor alows the vampire to be 7th pregnitor Mika recieved his blood from the first which would make him a stronger pregnitor than ferid and yet he lost to a 10 which means his power is blocked by something (posibly the seraph) but it could also be that he is not a full vampire because he is not fully human to begin with . Whatever is blocking his vampire power we can be sure that it will become a important detail which is gonna change the flow of the story. And the reason yu was called a demon and the fact that he is a demon now is sure to play a big part . Mika's past also has a conection to the seraph of the end and the vampires. And Mika is for sure a seraph of the end krul saved him because he had it , and when his family was killed krul Said: all those seraph of the end are dead and one escaped and this one is barely alive. Making a new vampire is rare especialy for the 1st and keeping them secret and that close , she would't have done all that for a normal human.
Srry if my theory is wrong and srry for my bad english
Jan 13, 2017 3:37 AM
Jan 2017
But if it were for the seraph gene, then wouldnt the drug were actually given to yoichi and kimizuki too? According to a comment (idk how to quote) saotome siblings and kimizuki siblings have the seraph genes too. So i think it MAY be specially made for yuu. And ferid actually already planned everything, like 800 years ago when he told crowley that he had been watching him for 150 years before he was even born. If he had lived that long he must've known what to do.(srry for long comment)
Aug 22, 2018 10:38 AM

Jan 2015
mira-pyon said:

Omg! I was reading this thread like crazy, because it has been bugging me from the start of this anime. I only watched first season yet, but feel free to write me spoilers, I don't mind.

I couldn't help to notice. If the virus spread 8 years before, killing everyone older than 13 years old, means that in the world NOW only people with 21 years old max would be alive. When I looked at the first member of Hiiragi's family I was sure that he looked older than everyone else. So that quote saved that question.

Also, @mira-pyon Mika and Yu seemed to question it when they were escaping the vampires, but then everyone seemed to forget to explain it on the anime. They debated that if they would escape to the human world, wouldn't they die from the virus when they reach 14 years old? We obviously see that humans don't die outside because passing 4 years everyone is alive including Yu. Probably this was explained in the anime and I was just distracted. I mean, did the virus only strike on that precised moment and then got diluted in the air allowing humans to live through and age? Did they develop anti-corpses against the virus when they got hit by it as a child, therefore allowing them to grow up immune? Or was there a deeper theory to it?

I know I should probably read the manga, but I'm very very curious >< so if anyone could explain it briefly I would be very thankful. If the answer was in this thread already, I'm sorry. I had to jump a lot of texts because I'm basically a noob in Owari no Seraph story and I don't understand the context of some things you talked about.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2015

260 by Salomikee »»
Apr 6, 11:48 AM

» Will this come to crunchyroll soon?

Rockyjams909 - Apr 5

7 by _Blossom18_ »»
Apr 5, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

599 by voshi »»
Mar 24, 9:29 AM

» Is it a good idea to watch this show? ( 1 2 )

boyswhatup - May 30, 2023

50 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Mar 10, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Who should Yuno marry?

Lost_Hearts - Dec 17, 2023

6 by NaLu4lifee »»
Jan 17, 11:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.