Forum Settings
Forums

Clannad Visual Novel FULL SUMMARY made by me *in spoilertags* (Ver. 1.5)

New
Feb 19, 2008 12:37 PM

Feb 2008
~So, what is this Thread for?~

Basicly, after posting the background-story of Hiiragi Kappei, who most certainly won´t appear in the anime, I thought that some people may be interested about the TRUE stories about the characters.

Especially the stories of Kyou, Ryou and Tomoyo were completely leftout.

And more then sure they won´t be able to show the normal AND the True After Story, so even when it´s just after the anime, I recommend reading the stories about everyone, since the anime couldn´t, can´t, and won´t be able to show it all.

~Some notes before that~

1. I´m a german after all, so here and there, there might be bad grammar and mistakes, so don´t flame me because of that xD

2. Those are summaries of the stories from the visual novel. There is no way I could completely write them down, so I shortened it EXTREME. I tried to be as accurate as possible, but I didn´t wrote down everything that was in the anime anyway, if anything is unclear, feel free to ask.

3. You WILL encounter spoilers if you want or not, so decide for yourself if you first want to finish the anime or reading the Novel yourself.

4. I wrote it as far as I remember and looked up one or two things. I may still have made an error here and there, if someone finds one, tell me^^

5. No matter how hard someone, in that case me tried, I can´t tell it as good as the novel since I just wrote a summary. Almost every story is quite emotional, so I tell you here: If you have a chance, GRAP THAT NOVEL!!

6. It was REALLY very much work, so at least a "Thank you" wouldn´t be to much as a reward for my work when you read it, wouldn´t it? ^_^"

Version 1.1: fixed some stupid grammar bugs and errors that even I should´ve seen

Version 1.2: added a note for Kyou and corrected a more then stupid error in 2. line of Fuuko. Fixed a misleading formulation in the Tomoyo-story. Fixed a few lines in the Sunohara-silblings story. Random spelling mistake corrections, too.

Version 1.3: Since the thread looked totally boring, I played a bit with sizes and colors.
Hope ya like it^^

Version 1.4: Added several side notes for Nagisa, Yukine, Tomoyo and Sunohara. Classical spelling mistakes corrected, too

Version 1.5: Finally, added the "After Story". Changed the "story notes" in School Life and After Story to appear under the pictures.

still need to do:
- adding summary of the illusionary world; the story of the junk doll and the girl.
- adding a little thing to the true after story. It´s not something important, but I think it would fit well there, but I didn´t really understand the first time I read it. It connected to the end of the illusionary world, so it will come together with the update concerning it.

~School Life Summaries~

Furukawa Nagisa:

Ibuki Fuuko:

Sakagami Tomoyo:

Fujibayashi Sisters (Ryou and Kyou):

Ichinose Kotomi:

Sagare Misae:

Sunohara Silblings:

Hiiragi Kappei:

Miyazawa Yukine:

Toshio Komura (Sensei):

~After Story Summary~

Normal After Story:

Furukawa Akio Side Story:

TRUE End of the After Story: (read "Normal After Story" first!)

Enjoy :)
BlackBahamutMar 1, 2008 9:29 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 19, 2008 1:10 PM
Dec 2007
You´re cruel, do you know that? <.<

I don´t wanna spoil the game before I play it, but it´s hard not to start reading XD
Feb 19, 2008 1:28 PM

Feb 2008
Akai_Aoi said:
You´re cruel, do you know that? <.<

I don´t wanna spoil the game before I play it, but it´s hard not to start reading XD

No one forces you? XXD
Nja I know what you mean, but not everyone will be able to get it or have te patience to read everything, so... forgive me ^_^
BlackBahamutFeb 19, 2008 3:13 PM
Feb 20, 2008 5:20 AM

Apr 2007
I'm saving this for when I finish the anime, since the Wikipedia has spoiled me enough. In any case, thank you BlackBahamut, because that's going to help a lot. ^^
Feb 27, 2008 4:14 PM

Nov 2007
has the clannad game been translated? *doubtful*
the masochist says "hurt me! hurt me!" the sadist replies "no"
Feb 27, 2008 10:16 PM
Dec 2007
Yes, to about 80%^^
Feb 28, 2008 6:12 PM
Nov 2007
From what i heard it is 94%, only little insignificant bits and the Afterstory still needs to be translated
Feb 28, 2008 9:11 PM
Dec 2007
Well, I won´t fight about a few percent, but we agree that it´s pretty far advanced :p
Feb 28, 2008 10:17 PM

Feb 2008
Even the after story translation has been completed a while ago, I guess picture editing is fixing errors in the text is everything left.

Summary of the after story should be finished at weekend, won´t promise it, though^^

* wondering if everyone cares anyway since there weren´t that much comments regarding the summary till now o.o*

But I post it anyway so what do I care *rofl*
Mar 1, 2008 7:15 AM

Feb 2008
Version 1.5: ONLINE!

Featuring:
- After Story Summaries (LONG!!^^)
- slight changes to the look

Still to do:
- illusionary world summary
- little addon to TRUE end of After Story

And c´mon, if you read it, write a little thanks or I´ll start to cry ^_^
Mar 11, 2008 10:38 PM

Mar 2007
Thank you for this, I was almost going to kill Visualart's key since I didn't play all the game paths yet, I though the TOEI movie was with the real after story ending, now I know it isn't true.

Despite have been spoiled all over, I'm definitely going to play the game when is fully translated
Mar 12, 2008 1:34 AM
May 2007
You, Sir BlackBahamut, are a God.

After reading through the summary in it's entirety I have to say you did a very, very good and thorough job. Can't wait until your finish the last bits. =D

Some feedback on the spelling and grammar:
- Very few spelling mistakes that I could see, the only main ones that I noticed were "beeing" instead of "being" and "culpit" instead of "culprit",
- quotes are being displayed as „“ instead of "", and finally
- there just a couple of sentences that don't make sense, for example "Akio tells him that the culpit itself pulled the break in the bus, saying that it´s enough now".

Have a cookie.
Mar 12, 2008 8:29 PM

Feb 2008
Hei BlackBahamut

Thank for you explain about Clannad !!!!!!!
I know the true story thanks to u .
Mar 18, 2008 6:53 PM

Jul 2007
Spoilers for the True END:

PD. English grammar is not my best friend xD

EDIT: Btw! We are still not sure if the afterstory is not going to be animated since it is the best part of CLANNAD =O and with Kyoani being so detailed about Key stuff I have this feeling that we are going to get a second season as so much people has pointed out *I'm telling this so that we shouldn't tell people to read the summary right after the anime has ended because we are not really sure about what is Kyoani going to do afterwards :X*
HikusaMar 18, 2008 6:58 PM
Mar 20, 2008 7:01 AM

Feb 2008
Thanks for all "thx" and corrections^^
I´m a bit busy at the moment, so I´ll correct the mistakes as soon as I´ve time^^
Mar 20, 2008 8:03 PM

Mar 2007
Hikusa said:

EDIT: Btw! We are still not sure if the afterstory is not going to be animated since it is the best part of CLANNAD =O and with Kyoani being so detailed about Key stuff I have this feeling that we are going to get a second season as so much people has pointed out *I'm telling this so that we shouldn't tell people to read the summary right after the anime has ended because we are not really sure about what is Kyoani going to do afterwards :X*

This is going to be probably the OAV.
Mar 23, 2008 2:41 PM

Apr 2007
The Real After story is such a beautiful thing. I'm really hoping this is the one KyoAni picks, if the OVA is the epilogue/After Story,

Mar 29, 2008 12:32 AM

Nov 2007
woot i got the game!! i got the fuko ending and miyazawa so far

I signed my screen and now its all smeary "When you meet your God tell him to leave me alone."

check out my bloghttp://corpse69.wordpress.com/

fix MAL already
Mar 30, 2008 9:44 AM

May 2007
Great post. Really good man. Good Job.
In the game i already did Tomoyo, Kyou, Misae, Kappei and Yukine good end routes. And Ryou bad end route. (While trying to get Kyou. xD)
Next i will be doing Kotomi, Koumura, Sunohara(?), Mai, Fuko.
(I'm saving the lolis for last. lol)
Nagisa's route dosn't really interests me... But i will probably do to have fun seeing her parents. lol

It would be nice if you to right about the light balls.
Mar 30, 2008 10:33 PM

Mar 2008
Normal After Story is so cry T_T (like Clannad the movie)
TRUE End of the After Story this is end of anime ? (Clannad season 2)
PekieMar 30, 2008 10:36 PM
Pekie.png
Mar 30, 2008 10:42 PM

Feb 2008
Pekie said:
Normal After Story is so cry T_T (like Clannad the movie)
TRUE End of the After Story this is end of anime ? (Clannad season 2)

To be honest, I´m sure about that.
I´d like to see a happy end in the anime, but the trailer looked more like the complete normal after story... (Nagisa´s graduation ceremony with her friends, Ushio in the Furukawa household holding distance from Tomoya, Tomoya holding Ushio in the end...)

Exept they make a time jump or something like that it´s hard to imagine, but seeing the Fuuko/Misae story where something impossible happend, maybe there is a chance that Key/KyoAni will come up with a solution, I´d really like them to... ^^
Apr 2, 2008 11:53 AM

Mar 2008
I hate sad story too T_T
Pekie.png
Apr 2, 2008 12:41 PM

May 2007
I don't feel like watching the second part..... (TT-TT)
Apr 2, 2008 6:37 PM

Nov 2007
nice short summaries =o Other than your todo list I think you are also missing the Sunohara bad ending and the baseball game ending if you want to add those in
Jul 18, 2008 2:49 AM

Jul 2008
nice post ...

though i'm already 100% for the game
all about moe ^^
Nov 9, 2008 11:26 AM

Sep 2008
Great job ;* I've played only Misae and Tomoyo Route, so I don't read all of your work, but I still think that this summary is fantastic xDD
Feb 8, 2009 1:35 PM

Jan 2009
Thanks for your hard work, I really appreciate it :) You almost got me there with that Kappei guy /I like to call him "the gay guy" / D: I almost thought there's even yaoi in the game though when I read the description I felt relieved and at the same time - disapointed cuz I laughed so hard @ that XDD
Thanks again ^_^
Feb 9, 2009 4:12 AM

Mar 2008
nice dude..but i thinks i will just skip the after story(its too sad to be read)
I watch it for the plot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Feb 19, 2009 9:13 PM

Jun 2008
thx a lot! i hope its the happy after story ending... i cried so hard when nagisa died...

btw, does anyone know where i can get the game?
.:When life gives you lemons, give them back and ask for strawberries instead:.
Apr 12, 2009 4:55 PM

Feb 2008
Has been a LONG time since the last time I posted here *lol*
I recently started to read the whole novel again since I started to read the full-voice version, so the VERY LONG ignored updates might come after all.

I think about leaving out the girl and the junk-bot though, since it´s more confusing than helping, but I guess I let you guys vote for it ;P

While I´m on it, I´ll try to write a few aditional things down, since I felt myself that a few parts aren´t that well done now that I read them again.

Well, just keep watch, I MAY suddenly a change of heart since I almost fell asleep in Nagisa´s story, but since I´m looking forward to Kotomi and Kyou again... wait and see XD
Jul 20, 2009 6:04 AM

Jun 2009
Man... I really want to play the game.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 18, 2009 3:38 AM

Jan 2009
Additional information was good and Ushio was ^^
Oct 26, 2010 10:38 AM
Mar 2010
I'm actually playing the game. My progress so far is: Sanae - Tomoyo - Ryou - Kyou - Kappei. The Kappei route is the worst part of the game. I wish that the Key staff give us a true end for the Ryou route instead of making this boring route. Skipped 1/3 of the Kappei route just for the sake of getting the orb.
Jul 16, 2011 5:57 PM

Aug 2008
Bump. Well, I've just finished the entire VN in Japanese on my PS2. My Japanese is not that great, but I think I got the gist of all the stories. Truly a great game. Miyazawa's route was better in the anime than in the game. I'm not sure why they took out Kappei's, Akio's, and Sanae's story (probably not enough episodes and/or time), but they weren't that necessarily. Overall, I would say that Clannad's anime is surprisingly faithful to its original game.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jun 14, 2014 3:31 AM
May 2014
Can someone help me, I was playing Kyou's route today (After I finished Ryou's route) and near the end, when Tomoya goes back to the class after he was in the rain with Kyou, Ryou leaves the class and it triggers something different than normal
It says stuff like "I walk pass Ryou without a glance like we're strangers" and "Even Kyou is distant from me now"
How come I got this ending?
Sig Removed Please read your PMs.
Nov 16, 2015 2:50 PM
Oct 2008
The legal version of the English version of clannad visual novel is coming out this month.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Huge directory of Clannad wallpapers

Malus92 - Sep 24, 2012

3 by KingOfPneumos »»
Feb 12, 8:38 AM

» How many males except me has Clannad as nr1 anime? ( 1 2 )

martver - Sep 2, 2012

64 by desu_ruka »»
Feb 12, 2023 10:16 PM

» when it was released

Kradaxe - Dec 25, 2021

4 by Kradaxe »»
Feb 13, 2022 8:17 PM

» Clannad vs Kanon vs Air TV

Tutti_Love - Dec 22, 2007

17 by Endless_end »»
Dec 29, 2021 2:09 PM

Poll: » Favourite anime arc in Clannad ( 1 2 3 )

game8910 - Mar 22, 2008

113 by Endless_end »»
Dec 29, 2021 2:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.