3It was OK
50.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
50.0%
Average 2.0
4 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2015 7:05 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Uwaa that beat up was brutal, bleeding from nose, mouth and eye :O and then rape.
didn't show much of the actual hits though...

The bodies are drawn pretty meaty/blobby which is fine but the h scenes are not exciting because of the half-assed censorship like the blacking out and color-changing during certain actions, and the perspectives like the distant shots mimicking the view of a camera placed at the edge of the room or from behind the head of a character which obscures the nudity...

Although outside of that, genitals do get shown and I supposed it was more focused on drama. Although it is only a decent drama so far tbh with makes it weak overall
Aug 3, 2016 8:14 PM

Oct 2015
Yay! that end made me drop the hentai!

Spared me from a second stupid episode - ye man, I know what comes next even without watching it.. thank goodness my xp with hentais allows me now to spares me time from watching many shits.

Dropped 1/10 and Sarabada!
Nov 6, 2016 5:06 AM
Jul 2018
Although I felt sorry for that girl near the end, most of the episode was extremely boring for me (i.e. I didn't enjoy what I was watching).
Feb 7, 2021 12:28 PM

Aug 2020
There is something unique about that simplistic art style combined with good animation during the H scenes. When I 1st saw this hentai few years ago I thought it looks awful, but now after giving it a second look I realized how good it actually is. I would take that art style over the generic anime art style that 90% of hentai use these days.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dokusen Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Jun 11, 2015

5 by Julianfoxy »»
Aug 14, 2022 8:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.