Forum Settings
Forums

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru - Episode 6: Dawn of the Golden Witch Chapter 26 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2015 10:13 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Featherine makes an appearance, and she interacts quite homely with Erika. Monsters definitely liken to each other, And both have plans for the next episode.
May 28, 2015 11:50 PM
Feb 2012
Featherine and Bernkastel collude, with Featherine granting Bernkastel mastery over the next game. It is truly dreadful to see that Bernkastel is honestly fearful of "Auaurora"; she keeps her attitude about her, but is still very much afraid. Also, cat-kicking. That's some petty abuse.
May 30, 2022 12:52 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
My first experience with VN EP6 was the worst possible I could have, while still not calling it a bad EP, still better than for example the first episodes.

But at the time it was a mess for me, I didnt understand anything and was solely annoyed from all these weird rules going on.

Having played VN EP7, this was a much better experience, everything makes sense, but now if I go back and replay VN EP6 I would enjoy it even more than I originally did, and than reading this.

Yet this was a much faster read, allowing me to set my mind straight for eventually playing VN EP8, after I finish reading manga EP7.

I feel like manga EP5 was still a better adaptation, this wasnt bad but I ended up skipping tons of text here and there because I knew it was meaningless and already read in the VN, whereas such thing did not happen with the prior manga episode.

8.9/10 = 9

Funny thing is I gave EP5 manga an higher score than I would give the VN EP, because I felt that adaptation trimmed out a lot of annoying stuff, making it more enjoyable, whereas I feel like I would give EP6 manga an lower score than the one I would give EP6 VN.
Jan 5, 2023 10:15 AM
Apr 2021
estou com um mal pressentimento sobre o ep 7
Sep 28, 2023 8:12 PM

Apr 2020
I can't imagine how gruesome next game will be with Bern as the master

More topics from this board

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru - Episode 6: Dawn of the Golden Witch Chapter 25 Discussion

-Karoshi- - May 28, 2015

3 by DefeatingMe »»
Sep 28, 2023 6:36 AM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru - Episode 6: Dawn of the Golden Witch Chapter 24 Discussion

UN-Owen - Mar 12, 2015

4 by DefeatingMe »»
Sep 28, 2023 6:06 AM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru - Episode 6: Dawn of the Golden Witch Chapter 23 Discussion

UN-Owen - Mar 11, 2015

1 by DefeatingMe »»
Sep 28, 2023 5:11 AM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru - Episode 6: Dawn of the Golden Witch Chapter 22 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jan 27, 2015

5 by DefeatingMe »»
Sep 28, 2023 4:28 AM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru - Episode 6: Dawn of the Golden Witch Chapter 21 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jan 27, 2015

3 by DefeatingMe »»
Sep 27, 2023 7:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.