Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2015 12:34 PM
Mar 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A Mio-centric volume. And I hated it. Hated it hated it hated it. I honestly didn't understand what the author was thinking, having the MC have sex with Mio while delirious with a fever (the MC, that is. Not Mio, thank goodness, or it would look even worse). I suspect it's to help cast Mio in a sympathetic light, but it was way too heavy handed with it.

And her whole dilemma came off as petty. *Maybe* I can sort of sympathize with her what with getting blackmailed (is it really?) and having to live a lie in front of her friends, especially at her age and emotional immaturity. But seeing her mope every time the spotlight's on her? Getting a bit too angsty for my taste.

At least she goes away at the end, setting the MC up with Ilya, who, while having daddy issues of her own, seems to have much better chemistry with the MC.
Sep 3, 2015 6:47 PM
Sep 2015
I don't mean to be discouraging, but could you perhaps clue us in to this whole novel series (plot, characters, etc) before going off on your opinions about it?

There really isn't information online in English that people can find about this particular series in the Toaru Hikuushi franchise. I've seen the movie (Tsuioku) and the subsequent anime series (Koiuta) but there isn't anything else beyond that.

Don't get me wrong; I'm interested in this novel series, but it's just hard to say anything when so little is known about it. I assume you have the novels in Japanese? That puts you at an advantage the rest of us don't have. We can't comment on something we know nothing about.

If you could perhaps start a forum topic about the other novels or even just FAQ thread about the novel series in general, you might get responses. Just a thought.
Aug 13, 2019 5:38 AM
Aug 2019
It's very very kindly begging request please tell me what happened to Clare and kal and Charles with fana plz reply soooooon. Do they marry if yes where can I read it how tell me
Sep 2, 2019 7:17 AM
Sep 2016
Near the end of volume 9, they reunited together (Kal-El and Claire) after 6 and a half years of separation, and no worry, its a happy ending. About Charles, i dont know but it said that he later contacted his best friend (Possibly Fana) after a long years of separation.
May 8, 2021 9:58 AM
Jul 2020
I'm really here for Charles and Fana, so do they ever meet again as I was told the prince Fana marries dies.So please can some answer because it really botheres me that the light novels arent even translated and the raws are impossible to find meaning I'm stuck on this dumb cliff-hanger
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.