Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 27, 2015 12:58 AM

Jan 2010
STAFF CHAT & GENERAL INFO

Hello, staffies! Welcome to our lounge~

This is were you will find everything you need to know about the club and your job. Since we're generally reviving this club, we need to work extra hard to make it as active as possible!

[size=90]
List of Active Staff Members
[*] Sapphire-san - Main Admin x Card & Layout Maker
[*] Aoi-chan - Officer x Temporary Deliverer
[*] Onikos - Card Maker
[*] Toots - Card & Layout Maker [hiatus]
[*] Banchi - Card Maker
[*] -Vienna - Card Maker
[*] Han-Suezy - Recruiter
[*] zedk-_reaper - Recruiter
[*] -Raku- - Recruiter
[*] StealthActivated - Recruiter & Updater
[*] AbuHumaid - Courier
[*] kevdawg - Courier
[*] freduy5 - Courier
[*] FukuchiChiisaia - List Updater
[*] turtlebandit - Game Manager
[*] ShadowClaire -Game Manager

Note: If you are going on a hiatus, please inform me or place "[Hiatus]" or "[Semi-Hiatus]" beside your name. If you're free or able to do additional jobs while we're in the recruitment process, please inform me! :)

Club Events
[*] Character of the Month Nominations - This is one of the old club events we will be continuing, where a thread will be dedicated for people to nominate characters with ponytail/pigtail. Then, characters who are chosen will be up for votation the following week. The winner gets a limited edition card.

Upcoming Limited Editions
Character of the Month June 2015 (Hestia) || June 8
Karuta Roromiya (Inu x Boku SS) || July 8
Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin) || July 13
Kurumi Tokisaki (Date A Live) || July 18
Kanda Yuu (D.Gray Man) || July 21
SIBLINGS EDITION: The Matsuokas || July 25
Lancer (Fate/Stay Night) || July 28

[b]List of Club Games[/b]

Newsletter Banner/s & Format (for our couriers)

For anymore questions, ask away! ~ :)

LEVNIKMar 4, 2017 1:54 AM

Will most likely change this soon. || PNCH || PPFC || Anime Familia || EHC
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 27, 2015 7:28 AM

Aug 2014
Hellooooooo
Apr 27, 2015 7:35 AM

Nov 2014
Hello
Apr 27, 2015 7:41 AM

Jan 2010
Welcome, new staff! ^-^ The general info is empty for now until I sorted out some future plans for the club.

For now, we're short on card makers, do you happen to know how to make cards or are connected to people who we can recruit? :) So far, I'm planning to have a "Comeback LE" and "900/950+ LE" (depends if we reach the latter) as soon as we get another card maker.

Please also list down the games you're opening. :)

I would like you to meet Aoi-chan, btw. She's a friend who helped me deliver the newsletters to spread the word. :)

Apr 27, 2015 7:43 AM

Apr 2015
Hi ( ^▽^)σ nice to meet you!!
Apr 27, 2015 11:01 PM

Jan 2010
Hey guys! I've updated the General info here, so please take time to read it. :)

[*] Character of the Month Nominations - This is one of the old club events we will be continuing, where a thread will be dedicated for people to nominate characters with ponytail/pigtail. Then, characters who are chosen will be up for votation the following week. The winner gets a limited edition card.

For now, this is our only event. I need your inputs on this, how should we modify the event so it would be more specific? Maybe we should erase previous winners from the nominations? Since it's a clean slate, all nominees would be allowed for now. What do you think?

Also, please welcome Han-Suezy and Onikos to the staff! ~ :)

Apr 27, 2015 11:11 PM

Aug 2014
Thank you! I will do my best to help you all and provide nice cards! C:

About the event, what are the chances the same character can win? If they are high, I'd would suggest to remove them, give others a chance, but if they are low, it could give some nice competition to keep them in. That's only my opinion though.

FREE SPIRIT || Anime ListManga ListMember CardsDeliveriesOCS
Apr 28, 2015 3:36 AM

Jan 2010
Oh, and for everyone [other than the card makers] who are willing to help, I already set up a thread for our Comeback LE. That is, if you're up for making some cards ~ ^-^

@Onikos: With our current members, I'm not entirely sure if they are likely to vote for the same character every month. But how about if we remove characters that will win for the next 6 months, and they can only be nominated again after that period? :) So what I was thinking is that it would go through like this for the nominations

1. You can only nominate characters with Ponytail/Pigtail as their usual hairstyle.
  2. You can only nominate characters who haven't won these past 6 months (list of ineligible characters will be provided)
  3. Only characters who have been nominated twice are qualified for votation

Then the votation goes on. I'm doubting if I should add the last one, at this point. We only have a members who are active, as of now, so it might be better if every nominated character just moves on with the votation.

The whole event would go on for about two=three weeks, I guess? So if we're starting the Character of the Month for May, maybe the second week of the month would be dedicated to the nomination. Third week would be votation. Then the last week would be dedicated to the Character of the Month LE.

Apr 28, 2015 5:11 AM

Aug 2014
That sounds like a good idea.
The nominations would depend on the actual number of participants I believe. If there are certain characters that pop up several times, it would only be fair to let them in on the votation and not the others. However, if the characters are divided without many repetitions, it could be better to let them all through. Of course, it is not up to me to decide on that.
Would one week per stage be enough though? Once again, I feel as if it would depend on the actual active members, but in case not many are interested, I feel as if one week is not enough for the nomination and votation. It's hard to estimate.

Two quick questions while I'm at it:
-Does it bother you that I am giving my opinion on all of this? I mean well, but I would understand if you would rather that I didn't. I'm new, after all.
-Is there a certain theme to respect for the Comeback LE, besides what I imagine would be pony/pigtails?

Apr 28, 2015 5:51 AM

Jan 2010
@Onikos: Hmm, you're right. I guess what we can do is to let the nominations for May serve as a trial period of sort. We'll remove the third rule for the first few months until have enough activity and the club and interest towards the nominations. Then we'll watch over the thread for one week. If there are not enough responses, we'll open it longer. :)

Oh, and I'm not bothered at all! If anything, I appreciate it! :) For the Comeback LE, there's not really any other theme but I guess something that reflects would celebrating would be good, but it's optional ~ :)

Honestly, planning events like this was way easier when MAL clubs have the option to send messages to all members >.< I wonder what happened to that system, haha. I don't know you guys were here when that option was still available :))

Apr 28, 2015 5:59 AM

Aug 2014
I wasn't around back then, I'm still fairly new compared to some members. The main reason I can think of, is probably spam. I can see it getting misused by some.
If needed, I could always help to pass around some newsletters, but please know that I tend to make mistakes there, not too sure why. (I always fear for my card deliveries)

Ah, I should be able to make the cards either today or tomorrow, I will do my best!
I really hope this event will turn out great, it could get the club back on its feet in no time~

Apr 28, 2015 6:13 AM

Aug 2014
What do you mean update when you open more games?
Apr 28, 2015 6:20 AM

Jan 2010
@Onikos: Well, I did join MAL quite a few years back, haha. I feel kinda old but hopefully not too old :)) Oh, I didn't think of spam, but I guess can see that happening.

Thanks for the offer! I'll inform you guys about them. I'll probably have them passed around once I finish the new layout and opened the LE. I really hope we can get an official courier soon ^^"

@Koutou: Oh, I mean just edit the post to add the new game to the list, if ever. :))

Apr 28, 2015 6:23 AM

Aug 2014
What list?
Apr 28, 2015 6:27 AM

Jan 2010
@Koutou: First post, under the "List of Club Games" :))

Apr 28, 2015 6:36 AM

Aug 2014
Oooh. I get it. Thank you :)))
Apr 28, 2015 11:15 AM

Dec 2014
HI PONYTAIL FAMILY ~<3
Forum set made by the wonderful HatsuneMikuo~<3
Apr 28, 2015 11:35 AM

Aug 2014
Han-Suezy: That is such a cute way to burst into the chat.
Hello~
I'll look forward to working together!

Apr 28, 2015 9:20 PM

Dec 2014
@Onikos LOL, I am a cute person ;D
I look forward too! ^^ I see you're a card maker? :o
Apr 29, 2015 5:23 AM

Aug 2014
Han-Suezy Apparently yes! I hope I can live up to everyone's expectations! How is it to be a recruiter? c:

Apr 29, 2015 6:48 AM

Jan 2010
We have 1000 members! I just wanna cry now from happiness ;-; Haha, thank you for the hard work staff!! Oh and looks like the 950+ LE will become 1000+ LE instead, haha.

And you seem to be doing a good job so far, Han-Suezy! The member count got up fast. :)

Also, my cards might come by the end of the week, along with the layout. :D

Please also welcome our new staff, Toots, AbuHumaid and kevdawg! ~
Sapphire-sanApr 29, 2015 7:27 AM

Apr 29, 2015 7:31 AM

Aug 2014
I'm just crossing out the goals for the club when they are fulfilled. If Im allowed to do that. If not sorry, Sapphire :}
Apr 29, 2015 7:36 AM

Jan 2010
@Koutou: Yeah, I was wondering who did that. Thanks, though~ :D I didn't actually have time to cross it out, haha.

Apr 29, 2015 7:54 AM

Aug 2014
You're welcome:)
Apr 29, 2015 8:05 AM

May 2014
Helllo there, new card maker here~ c:
Apr 29, 2015 8:13 AM

Aug 2014
I can't believe I'm a card maker next to you, Toots, I'm so honored yet so scared. I love your work(*థ౪థ)
Welcome though~

Apr 29, 2015 9:04 AM

Dec 2014
Hello new staff!!!~
Looking forward to the upcoming editions ^____^
Apr 29, 2015 5:10 PM

Apr 2015
Hey guys! How often do the newsletters come out?
Apr 29, 2015 5:12 PM

May 2014
Thank you for the warm welcome ^^
@Onikos :o I've seen your works, yours are beautiful *^*

I'm asking when will the comback LE will open? So I'll know when to make. c:

Newsletters come out once a month.
Apr 29, 2015 6:22 PM
Jul 2018
Hi everybody :)

The legend is here ^^
Apr 30, 2015 12:42 AM

Jan 2010
@Toots & Onikos: The Comeback LE will open by Sunday or Monday morning. :) And the 1000+ members will open next week, by Wednesday, though i haven't made a thread for it. Also, I''ll be willing to wait for you guys as long as you confirm you are joining ^^ We might be living in different timezones so yeah, haha.

@AbuHimaid & kevdawg: Hey guys! It would come out once a month and if possible, please discuss how you want to divide the delivery between the two of you. :) Or would you prefer to switch every month?

Also, I just put up the new layout, everyone! ^^ Hope you like it.

Apr 30, 2015 12:52 AM

Apr 2015
Sapphire-San!!!!!!!!! the new layout is soooooooooo cool!! super awesomeeeeeee O(≧▽≦)O
Apr 30, 2015 5:59 AM

Jan 2010
Thank you, Aoi, haha.

Please welcome Banchi, our newest card maker ^^

Apr 30, 2015 6:09 AM

Nov 2014
Hi Banchi
Apr 30, 2015 6:19 AM

May 2014
turtlebandit said:
Hi Banchi

Hey turtlebandit. :>
Apr 30, 2015 8:30 AM

Jan 2010
Hey guys! I just found out it's the birthday of our fellow staff member. We wish you a happy birthday, Han-Suezy! I hope the greeting's not too late ^^" timezones

Here's a little gift for you!
Sapphire-sanApr 30, 2015 8:41 AM

Apr 30, 2015 2:59 PM

Aug 2014
Han-Suezy Happy birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Sapphire-san Is the "suggest a LE" still open? I realized the last reply is from 2011, I would feel bad suggesting random things on the wrong thread.

Apr 30, 2015 9:20 PM

Jan 2010
@Onikos: It still is ^^" I decided not make a new thread because some suggestions are still relevant. :) Although I can always open a new one, if you'd like.

Oh, by the way guys, if ever a ponytail or pigtail character just crosses your mind and is not on the character list, don't hesitate to add them ~

Edit: I also just added my cards in the thread ^^
Editv2: Here is the link for 1000+ LE. It will open on Wednesday, next week. Just add yours if interested :)
Sapphire-sanMay 1, 2015 5:42 AM

May 1, 2015 4:58 PM

Dec 2014
Omg, thank you Sapphire-san <3 The card is beauutiful ;o; Break~<3
May 2, 2015 2:48 AM

Aug 2014
I just added my cards to both upcoming editions. I hope they're alright, I'm not too confident about it. I'm also having a hard time finding good pictures of pony/pig tails to work with ;o;

May 2, 2015 7:24 AM

May 2014
Onikos said:
I just added my cards to both upcoming editions. I hope they're alright, I'm not too confident about it. I'm also having a hard time finding good pictures of pony/pig tails to work with ;o;

They're actually great! *v*

I'll be posting the 1000+ LE cards tomorrow. I'm really sorry if I'm so slow. ;-;
May 2, 2015 9:22 AM

Jan 2010
@Onikos: I think they look wonderful! ^o^ I can't wait to open the LE tomorrow ~ I think there are some good pictures in zerochan, for future card editions. :D I mostly get mine from there :)

Plus, looking forward to your cards, Banchi!

Also, please welcome LEVNIK, zedk-_reaper and freduy5 to the staff! I think we have enough couriers now ^^

Speaking of which, couriers, please look forward to a message with details on the newsletter for May! :)
Sapphire-sanMay 2, 2015 11:06 PM

May 2, 2015 11:17 PM
Mar 2015
a question. In this group is any thread for the birthday of the staff members?
May 3, 2015 4:56 AM

Jan 2010
@zed: can i call you that We don't have one as of now, but I might consider it in the future ^-^ In the meantime, I'll keep watch on all your birthdays, hehe.

I just opened The Comeback LE, guys! Also I need help from the Card Makers for the LEs for the month of May.

For now, our only sure upcoming edition is the Yoko Littner LE. The following are what I got from the LE Suggestion thread (chose a few to narrow it down) and a few characters from recent or popular animes that I could remember.

[*]Spring 2015 rare edition (not sure if we compile every character here OR do this and a character edition for a few Spring season characters) - for next week
[*]Winry Rockbell LE (Fullmetal Alchemist)
[*]Assassin LE (Fate/stay Night)
[*]Isla LE (Plastic Memories)
[*]Sakura Kyouko LE (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)
[*]Su-Won/Jae-ha LE (Akatsuki no Yona)
[*]Occasional Ponytail: Shiro SE (No Game No Life)
[*]Occasional Ponytail: Oumae Kumiko SE (Hibike! Euphonium)

I also decided to make a new category of Special Editions: Occasional Ponytail/Pigtail SEs, for characters that don't really have ponytail or pigtails as their usual hairstyle. This is so we can feature as many characters as possible. :) If you could add/remove characters for the list above, that would be awesome.

I might also open up the Character of the Month for May by Friday. I also have new idea for an event which will be called "Ponytail vs. Pigtails," haha. I don't have an entire concept for this yet, though. I would love some suggestions.

May 3, 2015 5:29 AM

Dec 2014
Hello everyone ^^

@Sap,
Lol so many editions..
For "Ponytail vs. Pigtails", I come up with idea but not sure is it possible.. People can sign up for either ponytail team or pigtail team. Then we may hold some competition like counting to a specific number, or posting name/image of ponytail/pigtail in a period of time (eg. a week), the team post the most numbers of ponytail/pigtail characters will win (of course participants cannot post the same character/image within a certain period). But it seems impossible that not allow posting same character/image for certain period because participants may be difficult to find new character/image next round... Anyway hope my idea can inspire you ^^
May 3, 2015 5:48 AM

Apr 2015
Dear layout dudes,
I was just browsing and I realised
-the front page needs more club goals (and maybe not just no. of members...affiliates perhaps? idk)
-under upcoming editions, you've listed the card editions, but I think you should edit them into direct links to the threads
-yup (:
kev <3 xoxo
May 3, 2015 7:16 AM

May 2014
Sapphire-san said:
@zed: can i call you that We don't have one as of now, but I might consider it in the future ^-^ In the meantime, I'll keep watch on all your birthdays, hehe.

I just opened The Comeback LE, guys! Also I need help from the Card Makers for the LEs for the month of May.

For now, our only sure upcoming edition is the Yoko Littner LE. The following are what I got from the LE Suggestion thread (chose a few to narrow it down) and a few characters from recent or popular animes that I could remember.

[*]Spring 2015 rare edition (not sure if we compile every character here OR do this and a character edition for a few Spring season characters) - for next week
[*]Winry Rockbell LE (Fullmetal Alchemist)
[*]Assassin LE (Fate/stay Night)
[*]Isla LE (Plastic Memories)
[*]Sakura Kyouko LE (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)
[*]Su-Won/Jae-ha LE (Akatsuki no Yona)
[*]Occasional Ponytail: Shiro SE (No Game No Life)
[*]Occasional Ponytail: Oumae Kumiko SE (Hibike! Euphonium)

I also decided to make a new category of Special Editions: Occasional Ponytail/Pigtail SEs, for characters that don't really have ponytail or pigtails as their usual hairstyle. This is so we can feature as many characters as possible. :) If you could add/remove characters for the list above, that would be awesome.

I might also open up the Character of the Month for May by Friday. I also have new idea for an event which will be called "Ponytail vs. Pigtails," haha. I don't have an entire concept for this yet, though. I would love some suggestions.

Spring. *^* I'll definitely join that. XD

Finally, I posted my 1000+ LE cards already. I hope they're fine. :< They look veeery simple.
May 4, 2015 8:10 PM

Dec 2014
LEVNIK said:
Hello everyone ^^

@Sap,
Lol so many editions..
For "Ponytail vs. Pigtails", I come up with idea but not sure is it possible.. People can sign up for either ponytail team or pigtail team. Then we may hold some competition like counting to a specific number, or posting name/image of ponytail/pigtail in a period of time (eg. a week), the team post the most numbers of ponytail/pigtail characters will win (of course participants cannot post the same character/image within a certain period). But it seems impossible that not allow posting same character/image for certain period because participants may be difficult to find new character/image next round... Anyway hope my idea can inspire you ^^

I second this :DD Although, since the club just re-opened, i dunno if it'll be possible for lots of people to join~ ? unless i'm allowed to go recruit members for the teams ohoho
May 6, 2015 7:58 AM

Jan 2010
Hey guys! These are the editions for May. Not all the characters fit but I'll save 'em for a later month ~ ^^ I also change the characters for occasional ponytails because they're a bit new and you might have a hard time finding pictures. :)

UPCOMING EDITIONS
Spring 2015 RE || May 12
Yoko Littner LE (Gurren-Lagann) || May 15
Isla LE (Plastic Memories) || May 19
Assassin LE (Fate/stay Night) || May 22
Sakura Kyouko LE (Madoka Magica)|| May 24
Jae-ha LE (Akatsuki no Yona) || May 27
Occasional Ponytail/Pigtail: C.C. SE(Code Geass) || May 28
Shura LE (Ao no Exorcist) || May 29

@kev: Thanks for the advice! I'll work on some new banners and edit it :)

@Lev & Han: Good idea! I won't open it this month yet so we still have time to polish the whole thing :) Maybe we can schedule "rounds" per month and have a ranking system? :))

To card makers:I'm opening up a delivery thread soon. You can drop off your cards there in case you don't have time and ask any courier to deliver it for you. :)
Plus you're free to do any solo editions, just inform me :)

To couriers: I'll send out the newsletter for May this thursday night. For now, please deliver to all members active the past 6 months. I'll open up a sign up which you will follow starting June but we should get the word out about it first :)

Thanks guys~ for the hard work~
Sapphire-sanMay 6, 2015 8:02 AM

May 7, 2015 9:15 AM

Aug 2014
Hi there, first of all, I'm really sorry for not being very active lately. I will, however, participate in 2 of the editions (Yoko and Isla).
I usually deliver my cards myself, but maybe this time around I will have to ask you guys, I'm terribly sorry about that. Maybe I'll figure something out.
Either way, thank you very much Sapphire-san on always keeping us updated! :D

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Game] Count to 50,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sapphire-san - Apr 27, 2015

1413 by fausifahrial »»
Oct 19, 2023 12:15 AM

» [GAME] This or That ( 1 2 3 )

lleweraf - Apr 27, 2015

112 by j-rose »»
Jul 22, 2017 12:32 PM

» [GAME] Word Association Game! ( 1 2 )

lleweraf - Apr 27, 2015

99 by j-rose »»
Jul 22, 2017 12:31 PM

Sticky: » Introductions!

lleweraf - Apr 27, 2015

16 by kagamine_rin99 »»
Jan 5, 2017 6:54 PM

» [Voting] Character of the Month ~November 2015 (OPEN)

KanxHaru-chan - Dec 6, 2015

20 by Hentoki »»
Jan 6, 2016 12:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.