Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 24, 2015 12:34 AM

May 2014
-ZET- said:
Yes, It's his teigu, it's still an armor but that doesn't automatically means it's impossible for Akame to win a fight against him, on the other hand we know nothing about Wave fighting abilities except that his Teigu is an armor.

Also you can't just put the events of Esdeath/Budou and compare that as if the same would happen if she ever fights Wave, while he is strong, I doubt he's nearly as strong as them.
We can't compare Akame to anyone since she never really fought someone on the same level as her or near, she only fought people who are god-tier who would make anyone look weak.

She once had a "clash" against Wave but the main objective was getting in the cathedral so she,Mine and Lubbock never really wanted to fight Wave.
She had a clash with Esdeath and Budou but those 2 are levels ahead from her, so she couldn't do much,.Aside from those, she never had a good fight.

She's always cleaning weak enemies and because of that we can't get a clear vision of her power-level.

It's funny how everytime the author makes Akame clean weak enemies he supposes that Akame is scarily strong but just that won't deal, we need to see her on a solo serious fight, in the previous chapter she killed off Izou as if he was a ant, but is someone convinced with that?NO.

I agree that we don't know how strong Akame really is and she is usually the one who sweeps up fodders and occasionally someone with a teigu however, I don't think you can really say that the fight where Wave fought three of them and had the upper hand doesn't show he could potentially beat her. Sure Budou and Esdeath are on a different level but that applies to practically all of NR except Tatsumi with evolved Incursio at this point.

It is true that they wanted to get to the cathedral and all however, I doubt they would have minded cleaning up a member of WH in the process. Also, they do try to beat him, he just over powers them.

Wave isn't actually weak without his teigu, he is an amaizing hand to hand combatant and very proficient with his sword. It is only because Susanoo (who if memory serves, was pretty damn strong) blew him away that people sometimes think he isn't much without Grand Chariot, but that scene was more comic and setting the stage for the fight which was coming. Even Kurome commented that Esdeath claimed Waves physical prowess is practically perfect or something along those lines.

In a 1v1 fight between Akame and Wave I am not sure that Akame would walk away with the win. Its a 50/50 imho.
MilviBritanniaApr 24, 2015 12:40 AM
Apr 24, 2015 2:29 PM

Jan 2014
GeneralEsdeath said:
Elgargini said:
Not a single page or panel about Tatsumi !!!... that's lame.

I though this alchemist girl is really the type that hides behind her toys but I guess I was wrong... wonder if Leone will make it or will be the next in the dead list.

Lame? It's refreshing. They've been focusing on Tatsumi so much. I like that it was just Leone and Akame.

He'll probably be shown defeating cockroach bitch next chapter. Akame will probably join him.

well I guess your right, at least Leone finally got some light, still I think at least a panel or two won't hurt anyone.
Apr 26, 2015 10:41 AM

May 2014
Wait the lil chick has physical strength 😳
Did Leone just get kicked the shit out of her like always -,-
Hmm I was wondering, why doesn't Akame wear an extra sword with her just in case.
Apr 26, 2015 8:17 PM
Jul 2010
Todd_ said:
So nothing happened. But at least Akame is ok.

Please please please don't let Leone die. This manga needs her.

it would suck if she died. she needs a lot more character development!
Apr 26, 2015 8:18 PM
Jul 2010
KamSung said:
Wait the lil chick has physical strength 😳
Did Leone just get kicked the shit out of her like always -,-
Hmm I was wondering, why doesn't Akame wear an extra sword with her just in case.

better question: why doesn't everyone where bullet proof/sword proof armor?
Apr 28, 2015 6:04 AM

Oct 2014
relax Leone has got this fight in the bag i'd be more worried about Cosmina getting away
May 2, 2015 6:31 AM

Feb 2015
Nothing happened this chapter Akame just killed fodder :/ Hopefully Akame doesn't help Leone
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2015 10:36 AM

Mar 2015
Wow what a short chapter. But I guess it was fun seeing Akame beat stuff up.
May 3, 2015 1:15 PM

Oct 2014
Just noticed next chapter might be the last one that is part of Volume 12, which means WH will be completely wiped out and we move on to the final battle at the Capital.

Good news that the series is doing well in the USA, how long before the anime gets dubbed?

May 4, 2015 4:56 PM

Feb 2014
-ZET- said:
People suddenly bashing Takahiro because of the short chapter, yeah right, as if this is the first time that happened,Chapter 53 anyone?

Calm down a little, this might be only a short break for him, it doesn't mean AgK is turning into Bleach, on the other hand we all know that AgK is on it's final track, so this might be thing.

OT: Can someone actually give a good solo fight for Akame, she ALWAYS ends up with weak enemies and honestly I don't think Kurome can stand against her, maybe Wave because of the armor.

Also great to see that Dorothea is actually strong, this turn out great.

^ Pretty much my thoughts.

Well Akame kicks ass still and Leone is still useless! Her imperial arm is pretty much only good for healing herself, her "strength" is not that strong at all especially when someone like Dorothea can just experiment on herself and make herself stronger than imperial arm's strength. I think the author gimped Leone way too much.
May 4, 2015 7:55 PM

Jan 2015
-ZET- said:
People suddenly bashing Takahiro because of the short chapter, yeah right, as if this is the first time that happened,Chapter 53 anyone?

Calm down a little, this might be only a short break for him, it doesn't mean AgK is turning into Bleach, on the other hand we all know that AgK is on it's final track, so this might be thing.

OT: Can someone actually give a good solo fight for Akame, she ALWAYS ends up with weak enemies and honestly I don't think Kurome can stand against her, maybe Wave because of the armor.

Also great to see that Dorothea is actually strong, this turn out great.

Akame ga kill isn't like fairy tail or one piece where each character is going to have a long fight with an enemy. Akame has had big/solo fights already and has definitely had a lot of moments killing minor enemies. She's already set up to have future big fights too.

Leone is the character who NEEDED to have a solo fight, and unfortunately it might be the one where she dies. lol. Hopefully not though.
May 5, 2015 1:10 AM

Apr 2014
thevenusadept said:
Wow what a short chapter. But I guess it was fun seeing Akame beat stuff up.
May 6, 2015 12:11 AM

Dec 2013
Leone keeps getting owned...I hope she can at least die being useful...
May 7, 2015 12:35 AM

Oct 2013
This was a slice and dice fodder chapter. Well, I do like the fight scenes in akame Ga kill. Clear and easy to follow.
May 7, 2015 12:51 PM

Nov 2014
Thank god Leone recovered, was getting worried there. I'm so nervous to see how her fights gonna end...
May 10, 2015 2:27 PM

Nov 2012
Welp... Half a chapter again. At least it was translated in time.
Oh, by the way...
May 10, 2015 3:21 PM

Oct 2014
kchorrex2012 said:
Oh, by the way...

God damn it... I just realized who those two characters are...

Why... Is this what you wanted? To smother our celebratory cheer with melancholic feels...?
May 10, 2015 4:06 PM

Nov 2012
@Exayda

Sorry, I saw it somewhere and couldn't help it. To me it just crushes all the other tragic mother deaths in anime/manga that I know of. Because JUSTICE!!
May 12, 2015 4:46 AM

Apr 2008
Exayda said:
kchorrex2012 said:
Oh, by the way...

Why... Is this what you wanted? To smother our celebratory cheer with melancholic feels...?

Why melancholy when the anime they are in never killed them off?
May 12, 2015 6:19 AM

Jul 2008
Guessed Leone will kill her opponent in the next episode and Tatsumi will get his spotlight next :)
May 12, 2015 7:11 AM
Mar 2015
akame needs to choose who to help right now
she should help tatsumi so he can save one of his transformations
May 14, 2015 1:51 AM

Oct 2014
trump54 said:
akame needs to choose who to help right now
she should help tatsumi so he can save one of his transformations

He already used one.
May 14, 2015 1:55 AM

Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Exayda said:

Becuase no one gives a shit about the anime lol
May 15, 2015 7:19 PM

Nov 2012
G_Spark233 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Hahaha ^This^ Also this is a MANGA discussion.
May 15, 2015 8:57 PM

Mar 2015
G_Spark233 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Agreed... going original is not always nice

May 17, 2015 10:41 AM

Oct 2014
the heck, what a short chapter
May 18, 2015 2:37 PM

Oct 2014
Good things we get chapter 60 this week.

Im looking forward seeing Leone finally winning a fight after 3 long years, and we move on to the beginning of the final Arc.

May 20, 2015 12:55 PM

Sep 2014
Welp not much this chapter, Akame kicking ass as usual.
Hope Leone finally gets a win by herself, though I doubt.
May 22, 2015 1:08 AM

Feb 2012
I love this Akame. Shaggy hair and strong as hell!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.