Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2015 10:54 AM
Apr 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So a double date at the aquarium...

And Yuki awakens. Because of Takaya. Who would have thought.
Jun 27, 2015 11:18 AM

Jan 2013
What is she trying to do...
Love triangles... always a pain...
Jul 5, 2015 3:53 AM
Jul 2015
Omg but I hate the fact that Haruka set this so called "date" up. I knew she was suspicious from the start because she was just tooooo nice ! Like I just don't understand her .. Is she evil or is she putting up a front to protect her friends or is she just straight up jealous of Yuki because Takaya likes Yuki as well!? And omg I am just so pissed off at Haruka! I don't care what her reason is .. It's just so messed up to Akira! I want Akira and Yuki to be together honestly. Akira cares for Yuki so much. Compared to Takaya .. He's just a little boy who bothers the girl he likes like just man up! Or maybe he's putting up a front as well to protect Yuki ..? I mean when Yuki first transformed, after that Takaya was kinda worried for her at least it seemed because when she was about to trip on the stairs he helped her. Oh also I feel like Yuki x Takaya will become canon .. It looks that way. It's always the "messed up cool guy" that takes the girl in situations like these even though there is already a nice, caring guy like Akira. It doesn't really matter to me but AKIRA is just so adorable!!! I don't want him to be a loner lol. Oh and the fact that Yuki has this alter ego really reminded of Yu-gi-oh! The fact Yugi had someone else called Yami or Atem. Woo I had to vent out haha

More topics from this board

» Is there no english translation for this?

Aug1799 - Jan 27, 2022

6 by Aug1799 »»
Sep 21, 2022 7:11 AM

Poll: » Yuki wa Jigoku ni Ochiru no ka Chapter 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2015

4 by tr25a3 »»
May 25, 2020 2:07 AM

Poll: » Yuki wa Jigoku ni Ochiru no ka Chapter 14 Discussion

roromiya_chan - Sep 12, 2015

0 by roromiya_chan »»
Sep 12, 2015 1:18 PM

Poll: » Yuki wa Jigoku ni Ochiru no ka Chapter 13 Discussion

roromiya_chan - Sep 12, 2015

0 by roromiya_chan »»
Sep 12, 2015 12:53 PM

Poll: » Yuki wa Jigoku ni Ochiru no ka Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

3 by CrimsonSilver4 »»
Jun 27, 2015 7:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.