Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2015 2:32 PM

Jun 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I was expecting the ending would be different from the anime.
poor Aono

5/10
Sep 18, 2017 10:02 AM

Mar 2017
From my understanding in Chapter 12, Matsuri had to disappear after her fight with Aono(she jumped and managed to survive somehow after transferring her power to Aono).

In chapter 13 Yorito was almost dying but Matsuri appeared and ran away with him (proof he left the seat and didn't vanish is that if he had vanished from existence, his clothes would have remained there in the seat)
Matsuri is alive by this point, and that means she still has her powers, and everything indicates she can manage to maintain Yorito's body, thus by the principle of mathematical induction, both of them are alive.

Aono was left alone but both Matsuri and Yorito are alive, of course, the creators didn't leave it much explicitly so this will become something like Code Geass, but my bet is that they are almost certainly alive.
Maybe they will meet again in the next season, 10+ years from now.
9/10 ending from manga, 4/10 ending from anime

tldr- Matsuri didn't die and ran away with Yorito. Aono was left alone.

More topics from this board

Poll: » sola Chapter 5 Discussion

BlueYoshi - Feb 2, 2008

6 by guyklc »»
Sep 3, 2009 1:02 PM

Poll: » sola Chapter 3 Discussion

BlueYoshi - Jan 13, 2008

1 by De-JaY »»
May 13, 2009 12:14 PM

Poll: » sola Chapter 2 Discussion

BlueYoshi - Jan 12, 2008

1 by De-JaY »»
May 13, 2009 12:13 PM

Poll: » sola Chapter 1 Discussion

BlueYoshi - Jan 12, 2008

1 by De-JaY »»
May 2, 2009 4:51 PM

Poll: » sola Chapter 4 Discussion

BlueYoshi - Jan 17, 2008

0 by BlueYoshi »»
Jan 17, 2008 11:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.